• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic--Ruins of the Elements (Rated PG-13)

Status
Not open for further replies.

juniebug910

Dragon of Light
Years
Once, there were two sisters who ruled a mythical land called Equestria. There lived ponies who differed in type. There were earth ponies, pegasi, and unicorns. The sisters who ruled were alicorns, who had both pegasus wings and a unicorn horn. The elder sister would rise the sun to bring forth the day, the younger would show the moon to begin the night. The two sisters ruled the land and kept it in peace........ until one day.

One day, the younger sister became resentful. Their loyal subjects sprung from their houses and played in the day her elder sister created, but hid and slept through her lovely night, and sometimes were afraid of it. Soon, the anger was so strong, that the younger sister refused to lower the moon one night to bring forth the daytime. The older tried to reason with the night princess, but the anger had transformed the younger into a evil mare of darkness; Nightmare Moon. The wicked one swore she would cover Equestria in eternal night and darkness.

As reluctent as she was, the elder sister turned to the most powerful force known to anypony; the Elements of Harmony. Using the power of the elements-Honesty, Kindess, Laughter, Genorosity, Loyalty, and one unknown element- the elder sister defeated Nightmare Moon and imprisoned her in the moon. The elder sister then took over responsiblity for both the sun and moon, and has kept harmony and peace throughout Equestria ever since. However, it is said that one day, the stars will aid in Nightmare Moon's escape, and she will bring about everlasting night.

There is one more myth. It is about the Mare in the Moon, an alicorn who wanted to rule Equestria. She was also sealed in the moon by the Elements of Harmony, just like Nightmare Moon. It is said that they are one and the same, and that, just like the the Nightmare Moon myth, the Mare in the Moon will have the stars aid her in an escape and she will also bring about nightime eternal.

In this RPG, you are a human who is called to Equestria by the Luna still in Nightmare Moon to stop the wicked mare and save the true night princess. You become a pony and are teleported to Ponyville. You represent one of the Elements of Harmony, and more than one can represent one Element, discluding the unknown sixth.

Rules:

All PC RPG rules apply.
No Mary Sues, PLEASE.
No taking control of another's pony without permission. If you need to go for a while, PM me and I'll find a temporary replacement.
No short one-liners/spam.
This is rated PG-13, so minor swearing or violence is allowed.
If you are a colt, and you want your pony to be in love with a mare (or vice versa), it is allowed. Just no sexual things.
Most importently--- have fun!

Sign-up sheet:

Pony Name-
Gender-
Type of Pony-
Apperance (you may use a picture)-
Personality-
History-
Importent Details-
Representive Element-

Sign-up Example:
(To let you know, this is my pony for the RPG)

Pony Name-Blaze
Gender-girl (mare)
Type of Pony- Unicorn
Apperance- Blaze has a red coat and a red mane and tail with orange streaks. Her cutie mark is a swarm of meteor-like fireballs.
Personality-Blaze is very daring, but she is nice to other ponies.
History-Blaze was abandoned by her parents when she was young, and while alone, she got caught in a forest fire. Surprisingly, Blaze survived the fire, earning her her cutie mark when she was turned into a pony, plus a special ability.
Importent Details-Due to surviving a forest fire as a young girl, Blaze has the ability to control fire.
Representive Element- Magic

Last edited:

Fort PokePower

Muffins forever
Years
It seems the other MPL rp has died out so I guess I'll enter my character from that one...

Pony Name: Midnight Storm

Type of Pony:
Pegasus

Apperance:
Spoiler:

Personality:
Midnight Storm is very aloof and temperamental. She believes she's right about everything and if anyone says otherwise she just snorts and turns away. If she deems someone unworthy of being her friend she'll completely ignore them. Though she would never admit it she is afraid of flying, due to the disaster from her childhood. She refuses to ask for help for anything but if she doesn't have a choice she tries to find a way to make it seem as if she is the one helping. Buried deep inside somewhere is the same, kind little girl she was before her family's death.

History: When she was only a few years old, Midnight Storm's family went on vacation to a tropical island. On the flight there, the airplane was struck by lightning, killing all those on board. Midnight was the only one to survive. It wasn't long after this that she began to show signs of greater strength. She could run faster than anyone else her age, could jump higher, and seemed to be better at almost anything. While others marveled at her abilities, she resented them, as to her they were a reminder that her family was gone. With her relatives gone, Midnight became snappish, chasing away the children who tried to be her friends. When she was transported to Equestria, it seemed that she had been given power over everything she hated most: flight and storms, plus her thundercloud cutie mark.

Important Details: She has the ability to create storms, the ferocity of which depending on her mood. The darker the mood, the more ferocious the storm. She doesn't have complete control over her abilities and may accidentally cause a small storm to form over some random individual, though more often than not it happens to herself.
Representative Element: Kindness

juniebug910

Dragon of Light
Years
Your accepted! We just need at least one pony for every other element before we can start.

Remember, in this RPG, you were a human once. You were just turned into a pony by the Luna still in Nightmare Moon. Just reminding you. And every other user who happens to look at this.

Last edited:
Years
Pony Name- Silentsnow
Gender- Filly/Mare (She is still a filly cause of her age)
Type of Pony- Pegasus
Apperance (you may use a picture)- http://lunarcliptic-fobia.deviantart.com/#/d4d6n44
Personality- Silentsnow is a very shy girl who while she was still in the human world was normally pushed around because she was so small for her age. She is though very kind and will try to help where ever she can.
History- She used to live in New Zealand high in the hills where it normally snowed alot. Mainly keeping to herself and helped out on her farm she went to a town school where she was the shortest for her age. After years of taking everything in she started to believe she really was useless, just before she was transported to Equestria.
Importent Details- She has a small ability over snow (If it's aloud)
Representive Element- Honesty

Last edited:
Years
A moment of silence for the other MLP thread... And I would like to reserve a spot here, please. SU up shortly. Can I reserve the element of laughter? SU IS UP!

Pony Name: Maverick

Type of Pony:
Pegasus

Apperance: Maverick is a blue-eyed pegasus with a blue coat and a yellow mane and tail. His mane is cropped short, and he wears a grey patrol cap. His cutie mark is a blue running shoe with wings.

Personality: Fun-loving and exciteable, Maverick is a pony on the go. Growing up with seven older brothers, he learned quickly that you have to be quick to get what you want, and know what to do or say to liven the mood. He views life as a game, and he plays to have fun. Laid-back and casual, he tries not to get worked up, but his cool facade is easily broken to reveal the hyper and easily amused child he is at heart.

History: Born in Chicago, Maverick (then just called Rick) grew up with seven older brothers. He was just an average boy, with an average life. He was on the track team during High School, earning several awards for his skill. He considered joining an Olympic team, but an allergic reaction to steroids almost killed him. Unable to take performance-enhancing drugs, his raw talent and years of training proved insufficient to keep up with Olympic-level runners who could take the drugs. He resigned from the team, and decided to try for a new goal, like baking or driving a truck. He was then transported to Equestria, and promptly forgot all about those dreams.

Important Details: Maverick's special talent is running, and he has more speed and endurance than any other pony. He is immune to electrical shocks, and can create bolts of lightning, even if there are no clouds around.

Representative Element: Laughter

Last edited:
Years
SU has been posted! It's a little different from my last pony, but I'm a little "different" in general. Hope you like it!

Hi Cookie!

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017
It's done :)

Pony Name- Sugar Heart

Gender- Female (Filly)

Type of Pony- Earth pony

Appearance (you may use a picture)- (See attachment)

Personality- Sugar Heart is a very friendly and loyal Pony. Though she may be small her heart is big and she will stand by her friends no matter what. Sugar Heart has trouble due to her young age being able to see the difference between good and bad ponies and will often ask her friends to help her, often relying on them to keep from getting into dangerous situations. The things that upset Sugar Heart the most is bullying, extremely loud noises, and someone looking about to hit her.

History- As a Human Sugar heart was very friendly and went by her true name, Alison Monroe. Her parents were abusive to her mentally and emotionally sometimes even physically but the little girl managed to not let it affect her much. She stayed the friendly person she is hiding the abuse from her friends and teachers but it affected her ability to tell good from bad. She though all adults where like that and never told about the abuse because she herself didn't know it was abuse. Right before she was taken to Ponyville her mother had tried to drown her in the bathtub and then had second thoughts leaving her all alone in the bathroom soaking wet and crying at the time Luna called her to Ponyville.

Important Details- Sugar Heart has the ability to control Water and with just a touch she can calm others down.

Representative Element- Generosity

Attachments

• Sugar Heart.png
    Sugar Heart.png
    20.2 KB · Views: 4
Last edited:

juniebug910

Dragon of Light
Years
Godzil- accepted! And there can be more than one pony for each element. They-and you- will get a piece of the element if this occurs. But the one who signs up for a particular element first is the one who is the main owner of it.

~Genevieve~- you may finish your sign up when you can.

Accepted!

Last edited:

juniebug910

Dragon of Light
Years
Since we have all the elements (discluding magic XD), we may start!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Blaze rolled around before she woke up. As she looked around, Blaze realized that her "dream" from that alicorn, Luna, was real. She looked around some more as she stood up, surprisingly good on four legs. As the young unicorn started walking towards the town she was directed to, Ponyville, Blaze remembered how it seemed she was a human girl just a few minutes ago. She decided to try out her new unicorn powers, and managed to pull some berries to her. As she chewed on her little snack, Blaze walked into town, and looked around some more. As she met some other ponies, the red unicorn decided that she was going to like this mission that Luna gave her.

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017
Sugar Heart groaned a bit as she woke up. The last thing she remembered was her mother holding her under the water in the bathtub, then a voice in her head telling her about a mission. Her bangs were wet and covered her eyes but... they weren't black anymore they were purple. Her eyes widened and she tried to jump to her feet only to fall back onto the ground. Looking around she about freaked out when she saw she had transformed into a small pony. Taking a deep breath Sugar Heart managed to stand up on wobbly four legs and tottered around for a minute before heading towards the town thinking "Am I dead?"

Years
Silentsnow awoke to find herself laying on a rather high pile of hay, groaning as her body protested to movement. The filly opened her eyes at first to see blurs of purple hooves in front of her face, which soon became clear that they were 'her' hooves.

"W-what..?!" She stammered jumping back trying to figure it all out. A pony? How could I be a pony.. .I own ponies.. But I'm not a... Her thoughts were cut short as she looked towards her back feeling something flutter, something that she would of never thought to be real. There on her back were two white and purple feathery wings that were outstretched and quivering as if to say hello to their master. "Oh.. Oh my.." She mumbled before trotting quickly out of the barn.

Tucking these new found limbs against her white sides the filly looked about the farm she had awoken on to see it was Apple Acres, as stunning as it was she tried to think why she had been turned into a pony..

"Ugh it just dosn't make any sense... Oh poppycock it does not.. You calling me a lyer?" Silentsnow glared at her make believe friend before huffing. "No use fighting with you, I want to try out my wings~"

With a breath she stretched out her wings and started to flap, now how did the birds do it.. Looking to the clear sky Silent snow flapped her wings even harder before jumping into the air, her wings stretched out and beating against the sky to keep the pony up. No crash? Silentsnow opened her eyes to see she was indeed flying.

"I'm..fly..ing!!" She cried in pure joy before laughing to herself and flying towards where she saw colourfull buildings.

juniebug910

Dragon of Light
Years
As Blaze walked through town, she looked up and saw a white pegasus with beautiful purple wings. As she trotted after her, it slowly converted to a gallop. The beautiful pegasus above Blaze was heading right for a cliff! As she followed her out of Ponyville, Blaze jumped over many other wandering ponies and other things in the red unicorn's way, she HAD to stop the pegasus, and FAST! When Blaze was close enough, she called "HEY! LOOK OUT IN FRONT OF YOU!" When the pegasus looked, it started to screech to a stop, but she was still going to hit it! Blaze skidded to a stop, and decided that it was time for some magic practice. As she channeled her magic, the unicorn was able to bring the white pegasus down to safety.

Fort PokePower

Muffins forever
Years
"Hey, you alright?"

Midnight Storm opened her eyes slowly at the voice and saw that she was face to face with a green pony. And that green pony had spoken. Midnight reeled back, her wings creating a wind that knocked the pony off its feet. 'Wait, wings?' She turned her head to see that she did indeed have a set of large black wings on her back. Dread filled her as she looked down at her foot to see hooves. She took off running as green pony was still getting to its feet. She didn't know why she was running; she just wanted to get away from there. 'This all has to be a bad dream... right?' She came to a sudden halt when a town filled to the brim with ponies came into view. She took a deep breath and said to herself, "Ok, you're fine. If this is a dream you might as well enjoy it." She glanced at her wings. "I just wish I didn't have those things." She continued toward the town at a trot, passing by others who were coming and going. When she got to the town she looked around and wondered, 'Now what?'

Years
Maverick rolls over as he wakes, squeezing his eyes shut. "Don't wanna get up. Just give me five or six more hours." He reaches for a pillow, but only finds fluffy cloud. He stops searching, opening his eyes. Sure enough, he's laying on top of a cloud. He paws at it, realising his hand is a hoof. "What? This is some kinda dream, right? No way my bed is this plush." He stands, testing the cloud's integrity. It seems to hold him, so he tests it by bouncing up and down a little. "No way! I'm sleeping on a cloud! Wait. Hooves?"

Maverick looks around, seeing a small pond below. He jumps off the cloud, gliding over to the pond and looking at his reflection. "I'm a pony! Still can talk, still can walk, but look! Pony! And look at my hat!" He hovers over the pond, looking at his reflection from various angles. "This is so cool! Hey!" He flies over to a passing Earth Pony, flying circles around her. "Look at this! I can fly! Haha! This is the best day ever!" He flies straight up, taking a look around town. He never stops to wonder how flying comes so easily to him, as he's too busy being amazed.

"I'm..fly..ing!!" A white pegasus soars overhead, enjoying her day. Maverick laughs and waves. "I know, right?"

Years
Silentsnow wickered back to a stallion waving her hoof, having stopped paying attention to where she was going as she headed towards a cliff flapping her wings afew more times till she heard somepony shout out 'LOOK OUT IN FRONT OF YOU!!'

"Wait, huh?" Turning her attention back to where she was going, she finally notice the cliff and started flapping her wings madley at an angle to slow her self down. It didn't seem to work till some force started to envelope the filly lowering her to the ground.

Finally having her hooves planted on solid ground the white pegasus started to sway about, like her legs had become jelly. Shaking off her pelt she looked around for who had saved her from crashing into the rock face and possibly being impaled by some sharp rocks, but had seen no one, it came to a surprise that who ever it was had dashed off but Silentsnow didn't make too much of it as she started to walk about now incase she flies into a tree or something.

juniebug910

Dragon of Light
Years
As Blaze observed the pegasus she just saved walking by, she sensed that there was something about her that was somehow......alike to her in some ways. The unicorn stepped out from the tree she was hiding behind and slowly followed the pegasus. Blaze used her magic to pull objects towards her, practicing in case she was needed. As she blew some of her hair out of her eyes, Blaze saw the pegasus walk towards the town hall in the center of Ponyville. Since the pegasus didn't seem to be any threat, the red unicorn decided to introduce herself. She ran in front of the pegasus and smiled. "I'm the one who saved you from hitting the cliff back there. My name's Blaze, what's yours?"

Years
A Unicorn jumped infront of Silentsnow causing her to let out a squeek in fright stepping back her ears flat against her head. The pegasus looked away a small blush creeping to her cheeks, turning her head to the side. She started to stutter as she spoke looking towards her hooves using her forlock to hide her eyes.

"H-hi.. I-i'm S-silentsnow.. T-t-thank you f-for before, Blaze.." Silentsnow's wings ruffled againts her back as she looked up abit at Blaze. "I-if you don't mind me a-asking but w-what is this p-place?" Her quiet voice started to get louder as the stutter started to become less aparent.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back