• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sick of Satoshi always winning!?

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    I think that he should let some one else do the winning, like Brock or some one... >.>; So, yes. I'm sick of him winning all the time. XD;

Sayuri no Hoshi

♥ i'm loving angels instead ♥
    Years

• He probably "just wins" all the time to prove to the audience that he isn't such a novice anymore. And, considering now that he needs Pokemon from the Hoenn region he kind of NEEDS to win a battle with a wild Pokemon. But, YEAH, he does get really annoying and you just wanna slap him across the face...^^; Gotta give Brock and Max credit, though -- they do put him in his place!

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    Sayuri no Hoshi said:

He probably "just wins" all the time to prove to the audience that he isn't such a novice anymore. And, considering now that he needs Pokemon from the Hoenn region he kind of NEEDS to win a battle with a wild Pokemon. But, YEAH, he does get really annoying and you just wanna slap him across the face...^^; Gotta give Brock and Max credit, though -- they do put him in his place!
    I agree totally. *nods* -_-

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    Lol, well... When it comes to Team Rocket, May and Brock do have Pok?mon too. So yeah, I think Ash should let them beat ?m sometime! XP

Spike Razzor

"Don't argue, you failed..."
    Years
  • Sayuri no Hoshi said:

He probably "just wins" all the time to prove to the audience that he isn't such a novice anymore. And, considering now that he needs Pokemon from the Hoenn region he kind of NEEDS to win a battle with a wild Pokemon. But, YEAH, he does get really annoying and you just wanna slap him across the face...^^; Gotta give Brock and Max credit, though -- they do put him in his place!
    If Ash keeps winning all the time, it will hurt more when he does lose. Pokemon needs to notice things like this, and they should let Brock and Max battle just as often. Brock for one is getting soft in terms of battle.

And Atsuji... You could put Treeko v.s. Swampert even, Treeko would win because it gets a x4 super hit on Swamperts Water/Ground types.

Years
  • Of course everyone et's sick of Satoshi winning... Everyone's also getting sick of TR trying to steal Pokemon then getting blasted away... O.o

Greed

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2008
    Oh yeah, I just started hating that little frick.. >_<;; He wins at everthing and is annoying! Gee, if Pokemon is a kid's show, they should also show that people frequently lose than win at stuff O_o;; Man, that is so annoying..

*gets killed by satoshi*

PM2008

Fire Gym Owner
    Years
  • It really gets on my nerves when Team Rocket loses to him I hope that they win at least once. :cross-eye

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years

*can't believe he never saw this thread before...*
    *thinks that Satoshi is unbeatable due to gameshark...*
    *thinks that perhaps it's because little kids can't handle Satoshi losing like back in the days of Indigo Plateau where so many classmates whined about it and started to hate Pokemon anime saying that "it's lame how he can't win... he should win" o_o; *

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
  • Yup, he's wins are starting to become meaningless... How can so many people lose to a guy like Satoshi anyway?!? :P

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years

*thinks that everyone will lose against Ash due to gamesharked max stats Pikachu with special Pokemon ability: "ignore opponent electric weakness at random times"... Not to mention 9999EV for all stats or something similar*

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
  • Heh, yea looks like Ash can call for Miracle Pikachu anytime he wants. :\

usami

biohazard
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Iowa
    • Seen Oct 5, 2021
    Satoshi actually lost at the indigo Plateu i must have missed that *makes a mental memo to self* i think he should have at least lost one battle and didn't he lose to sabrina too?

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years

*satoshi only loses against AJ, Sabrina, and 3 of the 4 major leagues (5th in progress)... that's all he can remember*

Back