• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Crossdressing?

BeliVuk

Pokemon Stadium 64 Player
Years
    • Seen May 3, 2012
    Crossdressing?

Apparently the one on the left is a guy ._.

TwiDragon

The fun shawl be doubled!
    Years
  • Well a few things
    1. Image saved
    2. Hot <3
    3. Well its based of Link, so technically the girl is "crossdressing". However the guy looks a lot more feminine to the point where it matches the girl on the right <3

oocyst

SOFTware
    Years
  • To be really honest, I have. It was so long ago, I was about 5? There was this dress up day at school and I wore a green dress to school that day lmao

Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2017
    Once on a trip to London me and my friend Jade thought it would be a fun idea to switch outfits; so I ended up wearing her tights, jorts and tank top. That's the only time though, wouldn't entertain it unless it was a silly joke with friends.

TwiDragon

Years
  • ^That is something I would absolutely love to do <3

I love searching for fan-art on series on crossdress swaps like that *coughsignaturecough*, and that would be the best way I would publicly come out

Maybe I would do something like cosplay with a female, and she does a major male character, and I do a major female character.

Oh this gets me thinking <3

Years
  • Your profile says you are a girl though? O~O

I'm intrested though, how could a girl crossdress? I know its ignorant of me, but I see it more social acceptable for a girl to go out in jeans and a guy's tux before a guy going out in a flowerly dress.
    Maybe a picture of a really good, yet realistic female crossdress would show me or something :x

Girls can definitely cross dress. They're usually called drag kings. It's not as popular but definitely happens. I've done it before. Usually, it involves a lot of mustaches and facial hair, hiding your hair, trying to talk deeper, binding your chest, and wearing stereotypical masculine clothing. I love wearing a tuxedo.

TwiDragon

Years
  • ^Yeah, thats what I imagined.

I still would like to see pictures, I'm going to go look it up.
    I'm interested :>

Years
  • Hey, I hate to be a buzzkill, but let's not flood the thread with too many off-topic posts. If it's not directly answering the questions at hand, it becomes too much of a discussion, which is more suited for Other Chat instead of here.

You could probably make a thread there for actual discussion, if you wanted. Don't take my word for it, though, as I'm not a OC mod. :p

TwiDragon

Years
  • ^I guess, I would like to take the discussion to a new step. I'll have t see if a moderator will allow it first!

Back