The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > ROM Hacking > Hacks Studio > Progressing Hacks
Sign Up Rules/FAQ Live Battle Blogs Mark Forums Read

Notices

Progressing Hacks The forum for submitting your hack in production. Everyone's welcome, and you may come and find a hack that's starting out or make your own hack. For Pokémon/non-Pokémon hacks.


View Poll Results: Should I change the starter Digimon from Jyarimon, Puttimon, and Punimon?
Yes, replace them respectively with Botamon, WhiteBotamon, and Nyokimon. 18 50.00%
No, keep them how they are 18 50.00%
Voters: 36. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread
Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Thread Tools
  #26    
Old December 30th, 2011, 06:59 AM
WintersDreaming
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Gender: Male
I like the idea of this Hack but I won't play it until you start focusing on Mapping, although I did like the new sprites :)
__________________
Sincerely WintersDreaming
  #27    
Old January 6th, 2012, 05:38 AM
MrElephant's Avatar
MrElephant
Pokemon Researcher
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: United States
Gender: Male
Nature: Serious
I have a question about how you inserted your backsprites into the game. What tool did you use. I have a tool that I used to edit the backsprites, but it made it glitchy.

Sorry for not asking this in my first reply, but I also have a question on how you changed the names of the moves that the pokemon have. Like pepperbreath for instance, how did you change that from lets say ember?

Last edited by colcolstyles; January 6th, 2012 at 04:55 PM. Reason: Double posting
  #28    
Old January 8th, 2012, 05:38 PM
Epitaph93's Avatar
Epitaph93
Intermediate Digidestined
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Texas
Age: 21
Gender: Male
Nature: Calm
Sorry i haven't posted in a while. Skyrim and Dark Souls are taking over my life. To address a few things:

Quote:
Originally Posted by UnForgiven* View Post
Nice Digimon hack out there! i will be waiting for this!
and maybe i can help in scripting mapping and spriting
Quote:
Originally Posted by AyakaChan View Post
I love digimon so I will follow this hack, if you need help with anything, don't hesitate to ask me. I can map and give ideas
If either of you could make a Devimon sprite, I would really appreciate it. I have the scripts ready for him, I just need the sprite. Also read the last bit of this post.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrElephant View Post
I have a question about how you inserted your backsprites into the game. What tool did you use. I have a tool that I used to edit the backsprites, but it made it glitchy.

Sorry for not asking this in my first reply, but I also have a question on how you changed the names of the moves that the pokemon have. Like pepperbreath for instance, how did you change that from lets say ember?
For the backsprites, I inserted them using Advanced Sprite Editor. When you say they came out "glitchy", do you mean the colors for the backsprite were different than the front? If so you need to make the palettes match up. I suggest Graphics Gale to edit sprites and change palettes.

For the moves, I'm using A-Tack. Double click a move to change the name. You can also do this with hex editing, A-Tack is just more convenient. Also keep in mind that the length of the attack's name can only be 16 characters long, which is a bit of a bummer for the digimon hack since most attacks are longer than that.

I need everyone's help here. I need suggestions for attacks. Keep in mind that they will be using the same animations as whatever attack they may replace, but I can change power, attack, type, effect, etc. easily. I just need to know the information. I'll put all suggestions in a list with their stats and indicate what move they're replacing once the list is big enough.

I thought I might be able to release the digivolution beta before christmas, but I couldn't. There are too many things missing, so you'll have to wait a bit longer. I realized that the stats of each digimon don't correspond as they should, so I have to change them all after I add the rest of the sprites. Then I have to change the moves. Then I have to change the digivice order. When that's all said and done I'll release the digivolution beta and start on the story. There's a lot left to do with only 82/356 sprites inserted, some of which aren't completely finished.
__________________
I'm Epitaph and I plan on releasing the first full-fledged Digimon hack of Pokemon Fire Red. We're getting close to the first release so come check it out in the Progressing hacks, and see how you can help us with the project.
  #29    
Old January 9th, 2012, 09:35 AM
MrElephant's Avatar
MrElephant
Pokemon Researcher
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: United States
Gender: Male
Nature: Serious
Yeah about the moves and how to make them look different. Why dont you make a copy of your game and then try using unlz to insert a different picture for the moves.
  #30    
Old January 9th, 2012, 10:25 AM
Epitaph93's Avatar
Epitaph93
Intermediate Digidestined
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Texas
Age: 21
Gender: Male
Nature: Calm
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrElephant View Post
Yeah about the moves and how to make them look different. Why dont you make a copy of your game and then try using unlz to insert a different picture for the moves.
I know that's how it's done, but that's just so much more work lol. I probably will change the animations, but not any time soon. For now I need the data that actually matters in game.

Update: Half finished with over 20 more sprites since yesterday. Most only need to have their color depth decreased, others need actual edits, but as a whole they're very close to being finished. So close to 100
__________________
I'm Epitaph and I plan on releasing the first full-fledged Digimon hack of Pokemon Fire Red. We're getting close to the first release so come check it out in the Progressing hacks, and see how you can help us with the project.
  #31    
Old January 9th, 2012, 02:49 PM
MrElephant's Avatar
MrElephant
Pokemon Researcher
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: United States
Gender: Male
Nature: Serious
I have some old digimon cards (trading card game) that have the digimon from the first generation. If you wanted me to I could look to see if the old cards have any moves on them.
  #32    
Old January 17th, 2012, 10:46 AM
EmilieAutumn's Avatar
EmilieAutumn
Gothic, Music, Romantic & more
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Brazil
Gender: Female
Nature: Gentle
OH MY GOTH!!! this game look awesome!!! i'm waiting for news...
  #33    
Old January 18th, 2012, 09:40 AM
EmilieAutumn's Avatar
EmilieAutumn
Gothic, Music, Romantic & more
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Brazil
Gender: Female
Nature: Gentle
I think you could put all the Digimon, of the first season (the digichosen of course ). You know, Tailmon, Palmon, Gomamon, Tentomon, Gabumon, Pyokomon, Patamon, and their digievolutions (including even the extreme phase).

I think you could also put these digimons here:
Gaomon , Lalamon , Lunamon (and their digievolutions)...
Lilithmon , Apollomon , Azulongmon , Kazemon , Zephyrmon , LadyDevimon , Cherubimon , Lucemon...

And a lot of other Digimons that you may know.
I have a very very good friend which is spriter, I will talk to him to see if he can help with the game.

Kisses!!!

Last edited by EmilieAutumn; January 20th, 2012 at 02:54 PM.
  #34    
Old January 24th, 2012, 06:55 AM
avaramoon
Mirage Of Tales
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Sogen Suburb, Avlar
Gender: Female
Nature: Brave
This looks fantastic! I can't wait for the release :D

Are you planning to make all the starters obtainable on some way? I like them all >.<
  #35    
Old February 1st, 2012, 02:13 PM
Epitaph93's Avatar
Epitaph93
Intermediate Digidestined
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Texas
Age: 21
Gender: Male
Nature: Calm
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrElephant View Post
I have some old digimon cards (trading card game) that have the digimon from the first generation. If you wanted me to I could look to see if the old cards have any moves on them.
That would be helpful. Thanks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by EmilieAutumn View Post
I think you could put all the Digimon, of the first season (the digichosen of course ). You know, Tailmon, Palmon, Gomamon, Tentomon, Gabumon, Pyokomon, Patamon, and their digievolutions (including even the extreme phase).

I think you could also put these digimons here:
Gaomon , Lalamon , Lunamon (and their digievolutions)...
Lilithmon , Apollomon , Azulongmon , Kazemon , Zephyrmon , LadyDevimon , Cherubimon , Lucemon...

And a lot of other Digimons that you may know.
I have a very very good friend which is spriter, I will talk to him to see if he can help with the game.

Kisses!!!
All the digichosen are already in the game and most of the others you listed are either in the hack already, or will be. If he could make a Devimon OW sprite, That would help me tremendously. Or a Matt and Sora OW.

Quote:
Originally Posted by avaramoon View Post
This looks fantastic! I can't wait for the release :D

Are you planning to make all the starters obtainable on some way? I like them all >.<
Yes all Digimon will be obtainable at some point and in multiple ways. For example Tanemon and Minomon both digivolve from Budmon(the starter). So if you pick either of the other starters you could eventually catch Minomon, breed it, then the egg will hatch into Budmon and you can potentially digivolve it to Tanemon, Palmon, Togemon, etc.
__________________
I'm Epitaph and I plan on releasing the first full-fledged Digimon hack of Pokemon Fire Red. We're getting close to the first release so come check it out in the Progressing hacks, and see how you can help us with the project.
  #36    
Old February 14th, 2012, 01:59 PM
Epitaph93's Avatar
Epitaph93
Intermediate Digidestined
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Texas
Age: 21
Gender: Male
Nature: Calm
I've made 23 more sprites, including the replacement for Mew: MarineAngemon, a possible replacement for one of the fossils(Dome/Helix):Anomalocarimon, the Mega form of Palmon(although it needs work because it's very "grainy"), and I've begun adding the digivolution route for Diaboromon(Kuramon, Tsumemon, Keramon, etc.) which I plan to use in the story line with Devimon. I'll be updating the OP soon with a summary of what I'll be doing with the Devimon story line and I'll also be adding a list of Digimon that I WON'T be adding to the game, all of which I very much regret having to cut. I'm now past the 100 mark, and getting close to 150. Once I've gone over 150, I'll put a hold on adding sprites and devote all time to stats and moves so that I can release the Digivolution Beta for the public.
__________________
I'm Epitaph and I plan on releasing the first full-fledged Digimon hack of Pokemon Fire Red. We're getting close to the first release so come check it out in the Progressing hacks, and see how you can help us with the project.
  #37    
Old February 14th, 2012, 11:28 PM
qaz015393's Avatar
qaz015393
pokemon revenge developer
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Age: 24
Gender: Male
sweet man. cant wait. if u need any banners, sigs or support banners let me know & il make some for you *all amazing hacks need a banner of some kind*
__________________

POKEMON REVENGE TEAM IS looking for members APPLY HERE so the hack can continue.

3Ds Fc= 0619-4312-9526 IgN is Near My trade shop is here
  #38    
Old February 15th, 2012, 08:12 AM
war rock exe's Avatar
war rock exe
Pokemon Colosseum Remaker!!
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: wouldn't you like to know?
Age: 17
Gender: Male
Nature: Hardy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Epitaph93 View Post
I've made 23 more sprites, including the replacement for Mew: MarineAngemon, a possible replacement for one of the fossils(Dome/Helix):Anomalocarimon, the Mega form of Palmon(although it needs work because it's very "grainy"), and I've begun adding the digivolution route for Diaboromon(Kuramon, Tsumemon, Keramon, etc.) which I plan to use in the story line with Devimon. I'll be updating the OP soon with a summary of what I'll be doing with the Devimon story line and I'll also be adding a list of Digimon that I WON'T be adding to the game, all of which I very much regret having to cut. I'm now past the 100 mark, and getting close to 150. Once I've gone over 150, I'll put a hold on adding sprites and devote all time to stats and moves so that I can release the Digivolution Beta for the public.

SWEET!!!! I cant wait to play your hack, it's so awesome your putting all that hard work into your hack
__________________
POKÈMON COLOSSEUM TRILOGY FOR RMXP!! COMING THIS SUMMER!
STATUS; BETA 1 70%
  #39    
Old February 18th, 2012, 09:23 AM
Epitaph93's Avatar
Epitaph93
Intermediate Digidestined
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Texas
Age: 21
Gender: Male
Nature: Calm
Quote:
Originally Posted by war rock exe View Post
SWEET!!!! I cant wait to play your hack, it's so awesome your putting all that hard work into your hack :)
You'll probably be waiting for a while lol, but thank you for the support.

Quote:
Originally Posted by qaz015393 View Post
sweet man. cant wait. if u need any banners, sigs or support banners let me know & il make some for you *all amazing hacks need a banner of some kind*
If you could I'd be very thankful. I made the one in my sig, but it's kinda bland lol. Anything you can do to help. Thanks.

Update: edited the OP a little and I'll finish editing it in the next 24 hours.

Notice: If you want screen shots of anything let me know and I'll gladly get them for you.
__________________
I'm Epitaph and I plan on releasing the first full-fledged Digimon hack of Pokemon Fire Red. We're getting close to the first release so come check it out in the Progressing hacks, and see how you can help us with the project.

Last edited by Epitaph93; February 19th, 2012 at 04:45 PM. Reason: laggy internet posted the same thing 3 times
  #40    
Old February 19th, 2012, 12:07 AM
qaz015393's Avatar
qaz015393
pokemon revenge developer
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Age: 24
Gender: Male
just pm me the details; what image/s u want me 2 use *provide render/image link*, what text u want on it & what colors/themes u want *what color text do u want. if u want it/them something with a dark theme, space, red,etc*.

seems like this is coming along well. seems like il be looking forward to the sprites & the moves the most in this hack. keep up the great work.
__________________

POKEMON REVENGE TEAM IS looking for members APPLY HERE so the hack can continue.

3Ds Fc= 0619-4312-9526 IgN is Near My trade shop is here
  #41    
Old February 20th, 2012, 01:04 PM
MrElephant's Avatar
MrElephant
Pokemon Researcher
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: United States
Gender: Male
Nature: Serious
Ok I told you Epitalp93 that I would look up some for my digimon cards 1st generation...
There are a lot. (40 or so)
Biyomon- pecking attack, spiral twister
piximon- pit bomb, magical tail
Otamamon- slammin attack, stun bubble
Kabuterimon- beetle horn attack, electorshocker
MegaKabuterimon- Electro Shocker, Horn buster
Petamon- Boom bubble, slamming attack
Pukumon- Needle squall, globerfish poison
Kunemon- Poison Winder, Electro thread
HerculesKabuterimon (I guess he is really strong)-Mega electro Shocker, Giga scissorclaw
Ikkakumon- Heat top, Harpoon torpedo
Okuwamon- beetle horn attack, and double scissor claws
demidevimon- evil whisper, demi dart
candlemon- Flame bomber, melted wax
Ok I have some more, but i have to go.
(might have some wrong letters, but I am rushed!!!)
  #42    
Old February 22nd, 2012, 04:58 PM
Epitaph93's Avatar
Epitaph93
Intermediate Digidestined
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Texas
Age: 21
Gender: Male
Nature: Calm
Quote:
Originally Posted by qaz015393 View Post
just pm me the details; what image/s u want me 2 use *provide render/image link*, what text u want on it & what colors/themes u want *what color text do u want. if u want it/them something with a dark theme, space, red,etc*.

seems like this is coming along well. seems like il be looking forward to the sprites & the moves the most in this hack. keep up the great work.
I'll give it some thought then PM you when I'm ready to discuss it further.

Yeah the focus is on the Digimon for now, not the story or mapping.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrElephant View Post
Ok I told you Epitalp93 that I would look up some for my digimon cards 1st generation...
There are a lot. (40 or so)
Biyomon- pecking attack, spiral twister
piximon- pit bomb, magical tail
Otamamon- slammin attack, stun bubble
Kabuterimon- beetle horn attack, electorshocker
MegaKabuterimon- Electro Shocker, Horn buster
Petamon- Boom bubble, slamming attack
Pukumon- Needle squall, globerfish poison
Kunemon- Poison Winder, Electro thread
HerculesKabuterimon (I guess he is really strong)-Mega electro Shocker, Giga scissorclaw
Ikkakumon- Heat top, Harpoon torpedo
Okuwamon- beetle horn attack, and double scissor claws
demidevimon- evil whisper, demi dart
candlemon- Flame bomber, melted wax
Ok I have some more, but i have to go.
(might have some wrong letters, but I am rushed!!!)
I appreciate your help. I'll be adding moves soon, and this will help a lot.
__________________
I'm Epitaph and I plan on releasing the first full-fledged Digimon hack of Pokemon Fire Red. We're getting close to the first release so come check it out in the Progressing hacks, and see how you can help us with the project.
  #43    
Old February 25th, 2012, 06:10 AM
MrElephant's Avatar
MrElephant
Pokemon Researcher
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: United States
Gender: Male
Nature: Serious
Ok I am back
Zudomon- Horn Tusk, Vulcans Hammer
Coelamon- Fossil bite, Ancient bite
Unimon- Horn Blaster, Aerial Gallop
Augomon- Claw attack, pepper breath
Birdramon- Meteor wing, fire flapping
Greymon- Great horns attack, nova blast
SkullGreymon- Dark Shot, Double dark Shot
Wizardmon- thunder blaster, magical game
tortomon- Spinning Attack, strong carapace
Octomon- Spurting Ink, Octopus Trap
Rockmon- Rock Ball, Rock Punch
Kimeramon- Poison wing, scissor claw
Musyamon- Ninja Blade, shogun sword
Garurumon- Howling blaster, slamming attack
Gabumon- Blue blaster, horn attack
Weregarurumon- garuru kick, wolf claw
Tentomon- Talon attack, super shocker
MarineDevimon- Evil wind, darkness water
Dophmon- dolphine kick, pulse blast
Angelmon- Angel rod, hand of destiny
Palmon- stinking attack (Yeah, weird move), poison ivy
togemon- light speed Jabbing, needle spray
Triceramon- Tri-horn attack, mega dash
saberleomon- howling crusher, twin fang
mammothmon- freezing breath, tusk crusher
Skullmeramon- metal fireball, flame chain
Manimon- Puncher, Power drive
Apemon- Metallic fur, Mega bone stick
Gotsumon- Crazy cusher, rock fist
Gomamon- claw attack, marching fishes
Dokugumon- Poison cobweb, poison thread
Centarumon- Solar ray, jet gallop
Ok, I am done now it is up to you. If you want special abilities
of the digimon just ask me. Also, I was wondering if you
Epitalp93 could help me with one of my games. Like review it
for flaws.
Thanks
  #44    
Old February 25th, 2012, 06:45 AM
Lynch's Avatar
Lynch
Beginning Trainer
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Bosnia and Hercegovina
Gender: Male
Nature: Calm
Cool starters would be agumon,patamon and the blue little guy that fuses with that wormmon or whatevr to make piledramon, agumon woyuld be cool to digivolve to
metal greymon then wargreymon,or the newer shininggreymon patamon to angemon and i think magna angemon
also legendarys or such can be kimeramon,skullgreymon,saberleomon and some other cool ones
sry if i wrote bad i dont rly know their names right
and i hope u finish this, looks good
__________________
[Sry for bad English]
  #45    
Old February 25th, 2012, 07:11 AM
Punnagg's Avatar
Punnagg
Advanced Spriter
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: India
Age: 20
Gender: Male
Nature: Calm
Send a message via Skype™ to Punnagg
When is this hack coming out
please release it fast i badly want to play it
__________________
Pokemon Solo-Run


  #46    
Old March 1st, 2012, 07:20 PM
Epitaph93's Avatar
Epitaph93
Intermediate Digidestined
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Texas
Age: 21
Gender: Male
Nature: Calm
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrElephant View Post
Ok I am back
Zudomon- Horn Tusk, Vulcans Hammer
Coelamon- Fossil bite, Ancient bite
Unimon- Horn Blaster, Aerial Gallop
Augomon- Claw attack, pepper breath
Birdramon- Meteor wing, fire flapping
Greymon- Great horns attack, nova blast
SkullGreymon- Dark Shot, Double dark Shot
Wizardmon- thunder blaster, magical game
tortomon- Spinning Attack, strong carapace
Octomon- Spurting Ink, Octopus Trap
Rockmon- Rock Ball, Rock Punch
Kimeramon- Poison wing, scissor claw
Musyamon- Ninja Blade, shogun sword
Garurumon- Howling blaster, slamming attack
Gabumon- Blue blaster, horn attack
Weregarurumon- garuru kick, wolf claw
Tentomon- Talon attack, super shocker
MarineDevimon- Evil wind, darkness water
Dophmon- dolphine kick, pulse blast
Angelmon- Angel rod, hand of destiny
Palmon- stinking attack (Yeah, weird move), poison ivy
togemon- light speed Jabbing, needle spray
Triceramon- Tri-horn attack, mega dash
saberleomon- howling crusher, twin fang
mammothmon- freezing breath, tusk crusher
Skullmeramon- metal fireball, flame chain
Manimon- Puncher, Power drive
Apemon- Metallic fur, Mega bone stick
Gotsumon- Crazy cusher, rock fist
Gomamon- claw attack, marching fishes
Dokugumon- Poison cobweb, poison thread
Centarumon- Solar ray, jet gallop
Ok, I am done now it is up to you. If you want special abilities
of the digimon just ask me. Also, I was wondering if you
Epitalp93 could help me with one of my games. Like review it
for flaws.
Thanks
Thank you very much! You were a tremendous help on speeding up a large part of the hack and you'll be credited accordingly when I start editing moves. I've already found several that I'll definitely be using. I might give yours a look, but I'm not like an expert or anything. I've only been at this for a few months and all I've been doing for the most part is small sprite edits.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lynch View Post
Cool starters would be agumon,patamon and the blue little guy that fuses with that wormmon or whatevr to make piledramon, agumon woyuld be cool to digivolve to
metal greymon then wargreymon,or the newer shininggreymon patamon to angemon and i think magna angemon
also legendarys or such can be kimeramon,skullgreymon,saberleomon and some other cool ones
sry if i wrote bad i dont rly know their names right
and i hope u finish this, looks good
You can actually obtain all three of those from the starters. And most of the others you mentioned will be included. Please read the full OP before posting.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Punnagg View Post
When is this hack coming out
please release it fast i badly want to play it
Please don't spam me with these. The hack won't be out for several months if I'm lucky.
__________________
I'm Epitaph and I plan on releasing the first full-fledged Digimon hack of Pokemon Fire Red. We're getting close to the first release so come check it out in the Progressing hacks, and see how you can help us with the project.
  #47    
Old March 3rd, 2012, 11:54 AM
JP317
Beginning Trainer
 
Join Date: May 2007
Gender:
Nature: Adamant
This is probably the most exciting hack I've seen in a while, mainly due to the fact that I've always been a bigger Digimon fan and it looks awesome.

Just looking at what you have done and knowing what's left to do I can see this will be hard work and for that you have my up most respect and support, take your time and don't burn yourself out.
  #48    
Old March 3rd, 2012, 04:05 PM
Epitaph93's Avatar
Epitaph93
Intermediate Digidestined
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Texas
Age: 21
Gender: Male
Nature: Calm
Quote:
Originally Posted by JP317 View Post
This is probably the most exciting hack I've seen in a while, mainly due to the fact that I've always been a bigger Digimon fan and it looks awesome.

Just looking at what you have done and knowing what's left to do I can see this will be hard work and for that you have my up most respect and support, take your time and don't burn yourself out.
I appreciate the support and advice. Comments like these usual put me into spriting mode, and I dish out like 10 more sprites lol. That said, I am pacing myself on this and enjoying it more than any of my other hobbies. Keep up the support everyone
__________________
I'm Epitaph and I plan on releasing the first full-fledged Digimon hack of Pokemon Fire Red. We're getting close to the first release so come check it out in the Progressing hacks, and see how you can help us with the project.
  #49    
Old March 3rd, 2012, 04:53 PM
MrElephant's Avatar
MrElephant
Pokemon Researcher
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: United States
Gender: Male
Nature: Serious
Hey Epitaph93 just wanted to let you know that if you wanted me to do anything else for you or look up something for you I am willing to help. Your hack sounds like it has made a lot of progress. By the way, I guess I could look up some more moves for you on the web if you wanted me to.
  #50    
Old March 6th, 2012, 07:20 PM
Epitaph93's Avatar
Epitaph93
Intermediate Digidestined
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Texas
Age: 21
Gender: Male
Nature: Calm
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrElephant View Post
Hey Epitaph93 just wanted to let you know that if you wanted me to do anything else for you or look up something for you I am willing to help. Your hack sounds like it has made a lot of progress. By the way, I guess I could look up some more moves for you on the web if you wanted me to.
Anything you can do to help will be appreciated. I found a good place for moves: www.dma.wtw-x.net

If you want you could look through each Digimon's move set and pick out which ones you thing would be best for the hack. Or if you happen to have any story suggestions, PM me with those.

I'm also still looking for an OW sprite for Devimon if you happen to stumble upon one. Thanks for your help MrElephant.

Update: I've began editing about 20 or so new sprites, ranging from fresh to champions. These include the "Mamemon" family, the two starters from Digimon Dawn and Dusk, three Armor evolutions that were included in Dawn and Dusk, And various others. About half of the new digimon fall under the Machine type, A handful are Water type, a large portion are dark types, and the rest fall under various other types. This brings us to almost 150. I'll start using MrElephant's supplied moves and others that I might find on the web to replace the Pokemon moves. Once I have most of them replaced I'll begin the painstaking process of editing stats.
__________________
I'm Epitaph and I plan on releasing the first full-fledged Digimon hack of Pokemon Fire Red. We're getting close to the first release so come check it out in the Progressing hacks, and see how you can help us with the project.
Closed Thread
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Minimum Characters Per Post: 25



All times are UTC -8. The time now is 03:53 AM.


Style by Nymphadora, artwork by Sa-Dui.
Like our Facebook Page Follow us on Twitter © 2002 - 2014 The PokéCommunity™, pokecommunity.com.
Pokémon characters and images belong to The Pokémon Company International and Nintendo. This website is in no way affiliated with or endorsed by Nintendo, Creatures, GAMEFREAK, The Pokémon Company or The Pokémon Company International. We just love Pokémon.
All forum styles, their images (unless noted otherwise) and site designs are © 2002 - 2014 The PokéCommunity / PokéCommunity.com.
PokéCommunity™ is a trademark of The PokéCommunity. All rights reserved. Sponsor advertisements do not imply our endorsement of that product or service. User generated content remains the property of its creator.