• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Skitty and Delcatty club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skitty1

Highlight my signature :)
Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2012
    Skitty and Delcatty

This is a club dedicated to Skitty and Delcatty.

______
    NXqQq.png

Information (from bulbapedia)

Skitty are pink feline Pokémon with a stumpy body, short legs, large head and slender tail with a bulky pink section, terminated by three pin-like shapes. On Skitty's face is a lopsided, cream-colored, cresent-shaped marking. Skitty have slit-like eyes and tufted ears with purple interiors. Because of these features, they are regarded as highly cute Pokémon.

______

uSgA1.png

Information (from bulbapedia)

Delcatty are medium-sized Pokémon with a mostly tan body. The sides of Delcatty's head have a pointed, whisker-like protrusion. Delcatty have purple ears with three tufts of fur at the tips and a purple ruff-like collar with spherical extensions around their necks. Delcatty also possess a purple flower-like tuft of hair on the ends of their thin tails. Their build makes them seem related to the Eeveelutions. Notably, their build also makes them look a lot more feline than their previous evolution.

______
    Rules:

1. Abide by rules of the forum (duh :P).
    2. Try to be active as much as possible.
    3. Be nice to others and such.

Members:
    AlexOzzyCake
    Avishka
    Sector Revenge

to be a member fill out this... and I will add you to the list...

Name:
    Favorite Pokemon:
    Random Skitty Fact:

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    I'd like to join! Skitty is adorable <3

Name: AlexOzzyCake
    Favorite Pokemon: Out of all Pokemon or just the Skitty family...? Out of the Skitty family, it's Skitty <3
    Random Skitty Fact: The German name for Skitty is Eneco :3

Do we have a current topic to discuss? ^^

Skitty1

Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2012
    ^Yes the current topic discussion is Skitty in B/W 2 (sorry if it is boring but it is my first time :D)

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    ^Yes the current topic discussion is Skitty in B/W 2 (sorry if it is boring but it is my first time :D)

Interesting topic! So what we think will happen to it/where will it be used etc? :3 In all honesty, I think Bianca (assuming she's still a main character) will have one as her main Pokemon. I can see it suiting her so well! It could clingy to her hat to travel around etc x] Plus it fits well as a contrast to her current main Pokemon Munna as they're both pink Pokemon that evolve with Moon Stones :3 I hope Skitty it readily available though so you can find it in the early on routes, I'd really like to train one in my team! I'm not sure how well it'd fair against the Unova gyms, but there's only one way to find out!

Avishka

Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Nov 13, 2019
    Name: Avishka
    Favorite Pokemon: Skitty
    Random Skitty Fact: The cream-colored section of Skitty's face is shaped like a crescent moon, which may be related to the fact that Skitty evolves using a Moon Stone.

Skitty1

Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2012
    @Avishka welcome :D - that makes sense - the moon stone

Interesting topic! So what we think will happen to it/where will it be used etc? :3 In all honesty, I think Bianca (assuming she's still a main character) will have one as her main Pokemon. I can see it suiting her so well! It could clingy to her hat to travel around etc x] Plus it fits well as a contrast to her current main Pokemon Munna as they're both pink Pokemon that evolve with Moon Stones :3 I hope Skitty it readily available though so you can find it in the early on routes, I'd really like to train one in my team! I'm not sure how well it'd fair against the Unova gyms, but there's only one way to find out!

Me too - in Black and White you have to get him in dream land (if thats what you call it) or via trade. It is annoying that they are making it harder to get certain Pokemon in new games.

Sector

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Ohio
    • Seen Oct 10, 2016
    Because if Skitty/Delcatty being cats, I LOVE THEM!! Also I do use their cards in the Pokemon Trading Card games, as the Delcatty I have is very, very dangerous to come across. Shame she isn't as strong in-game though :(

Name: Sector Revenge
    Favorite Pokemon: Delcatty
    Random Skitty Fact: Skitty can have the abilities, 'Cute Charm,' 'Normalize' & the Dream World Ability 'Wonder Skin'
    tatus conditions work half the time.

Skitty1

Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2012
    Since I have not been active lately I figured I would stir up some more conversation....

I have been hearing more talk of Pokemon Black and White 2 and I was wondering how many Pokemon might be in that game... I am sure Skitty will be available via trade or something...

Limanya

Page of Breath
    Years
  • Oh god a Skitty/Delcatty club...I'LL JOIN!

Name: Limanya
    Favorite Pokemon: DELCATTY
    Random Skitty Fact: The Fluffy Tail, an item that allows escape from battle in the same way that a Poké Doll does, resembles Skitty's tail. It was likely introduced because Clefairy cannot be found in Hoenn.

Avishka

Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Nov 13, 2019
    Welcome to the club, Limanya!!!
    nice fact i didn't know that :)

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    Since I have not been active lately I figured I would stir up some more conversation....

I have been hearing more talk of Pokemon Black and White 2 and I was wondering how many Pokemon might be in that game... I am sure Skitty will be available via trade or something...

There was just a press release and it turns out there will be 300 Pokemon on the Unova Dex, including many from other regions. I think this will almost certainly include Skitty! I think Skitty would be perfect for N as a partner. They're so graceful and majestic together, they'd be the perfect partners! <3 But I'm not sure Skitty really fits well in a balanced team; what strategies do people use for it?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back