• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Special at halt?

大輔

Adventurer
Years
  • Ok, so I know a lot of the people that read pokemon manga are fans of the Pokemon Adventures series and all, but when are they going to continue? I haven't seen any activity on the manga for a long time and they like came to a complete stop in the platinum arc. Maybe they are planning ahead so that they can get the story right? What are your thoughts on the sudden slowness of the manga's progression?

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    Don't they update weekly for B/W in different magazines? Or did they stop that?

Lolipiece

Burst Warrior
    Years
    • Seen Jul 29, 2013
    What are you talking about? Progression slowdown? There's been no such thing.

Volume 40's coming out next month and Black and White's produces chapters every month.

Years
    • Seen Jul 30, 2016
    I think they just stop translating it... TT-TT It makes me want to crawl into a corner and bawl my head off.

Lolipiece

Burst Warrior
    Years
    • Seen Jul 29, 2013
    I think they just stop translating it... TT-TT It makes me want to crawl into a corner and bawl my head off.

What are you talking about?

Pokemon Black and White volume 7 is coming out next month, and Diamond and Pearl/Platinum is coming out in June.

Years
    • Seen Jul 30, 2016
    What are you talking about?

Pokemon Black and White volume 7 is coming out next month, and Diamond and Pearl/Platinum is coming out in June.

Well the internet stopped translating it. :X They haven't updated for quite a while. Platinum stopped at Chapter 430, and Heart Gold and Soul Silver haven't even had one chapter released!

Lolipiece

Burst Warrior
    Years
    • Seen Jul 29, 2013
    Well the internet stopped translating it. :X They haven't updated for quite a while. Platinum stopped at Chapter 430, and Heart Gold and Soul Silver haven't even had one chapter released!

Those last two statements are incorrect.

But that's all I'm saying.

Last edited:

Palamon

Silence is Purple
    Years
  • It sort of seems like they're on halt for it. I haven't seen new information or Pokemon for Black or White in a long time. But I do know that Viz is releasing more volumes soon.

Years
    • Seen Mar 18, 2017
    I'm pretty sure it's just the translations that are slow. There seems to be a lot of new chapters coming out in the B/W series. However, I haven't read them yet since I'm near-illiterate in Japanese.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Well, is HG / SS even released at all yet? Or finished, for that matter?

Back