• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Kingdom Hearts 2

Years
  • Seen May 9, 2012
Let's Play Kingdom Hearts 2

Kingdom_Hearts_II_Teaser_Poster_2.jpg

I am starting my Let's Play career of with my favorite game ever! Kingdom Hearts 2!!! :)

Episode 1

Episode 2

Episode 3

Episode 4

Episode 5

Episode 6

Episode 7

Episode 8

Last edited:

CarefulWetPaint

Doctor Lobotomy
Years
Oh I love this. I love how excited you are playing this game >.> So much enthusiasm is incredible!
Love your voice as well, so cute! You could definitely voice a hyperactive character in an anime of video game with so much ease!

The Kingdom Heart Series.. So much love! I hope the next one comes out on Xbox cause i dun have a ps3 *tears up*

Do you think that this game starts off a little slow though?

Years
  • Seen May 9, 2012
Oh I love this. I love how excited you are playing this game >.> So much enthusiasm is incredible!
Love your voice as well, so cute! You could definitely voice a hyperactive character in an anime of video game with so much ease!

The Kingdom Heart Series.. So much love! I hope the next one comes out on Xbox cause i dun have a ps3 *tears up*

Do you think that this game starts off a little slow though?

A bit slow but tbh I have fond memories of the first part since it was summer break when I first played six years ago and it was an afternoon and Twilight Town and its music just felt so right at the time. Such a summer vibe XD. I think KH 3 will be all systems since they branched out to the Nintendo consoles. I[m homing for an HD collection for PS3,360 and Wii U.

Years
Oh I love this thread already. Love the set up, just very nice to see.

Good to see a PS2 LP going on, I do love the console so, good luck with it; you are doing very well with it so far.​

Back