• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Good Charlotte Fan Club

Kimi-Kaizer

Banned
Years
  • Star will like this one ^^ anywho talk about the band here ^^

Whats your favorite song? o.o

mine is Bloody Valentine ^^ I cant stop listening to it XD

Shana

bigmouth strikes again.
    Years
  • My favorite song is "I Just Wanna Live". <3 I love them all though.

J_A made a club about GC already though. xP

Geometric-sama

The Manly Man of Steel
    Years
  • Dude, in case you haven't noticed I am the ONLY one who's allowed to make GC fanclubs :P. I think I made 3 already XD. And the last one isn't dead yet as far as I know, check it and reactivate it :P

*retakes the ownership of the club*

Shana

bigmouth strikes again.
    Years
  • I already told him to watch that video. xD

...and J_A, did you see my Joely club? ^________^

Joel Madden #1 Fan

JOEL MADDEN ROCKS MY SOX!!
    Years
  • Hi I'm Joel Madden #1 Fan, and I can guarentee that nobody in this room likes him more than I do. Can I join the club?

Years
    • Seen Jan 17, 2005
    Ok...

Oh, and J_A, you just want to change it to be related to GC like me. XD Just kidding...

Anyway, we are WAY off topic in here.

Geometric-sama

The Manly Man of Steel
    Years
  • No we're not. We're talking GC.

Like my new look? It's Emo JA with a GC influence :P. Still need to draw the avatar though.

Sony BMG's pissing me off. I can't rip directly from Chronicles to put on my MP3 player. I had to use a workaround and my computer's too slow so it skips.

KoBRe LaiR

Pokemon Forest Nature ©
    Years
  • Good Charlotte rocks! I finally got their CD "Life" version, I ahd the death one before.
    It rocks! I like the little instrumental intro and whenever I listen to it I think Im dead OO!
    I wanna join this club. Rock Rulez!

Shana

bigmouth strikes again.
    Years
  • Alexiz said:
    Good Charlotte rocks! I finally got their CD "Life" version, I ahd the death one before.
    It rocks! I like the little instrumental intro and whenever I listen to it I think Im dead OO!
    I wanna join this club. Rock Rulez!
    I should get the Life version too although I have the Death already. xP Did you know that Benji wrote "The Battle Of Life And Death"?

Back