• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Well hi there :)

Đ a r κ

Love Intent
Years
  • Greetings everyone :)
    I'm actually an older user but I left a long while ago (Can't even remember when the last time I signed on was @-@ ) but I had the urge to get back into forum RPGs and remembered this place. Anyway, I'm hoping to stay and meet all the new peoples ^.^ *~.<3.~* I need to update my profile xD

~[Love & Light]~

Years
  • Hi and welcome back i literally did excactly the same as you yesterday. XD
    Remember if you get lost, ask mods for help and always make sure you are having a good time. :)

Cyclone

Eye of the Storm
    Years
    • Seen Oct 3, 2016
    Welcome back {Older User Name}. I am {Newer User Name}. I welcome you back to this here {Community Name}. You should have fun getting reacquainted with the many old and new people here at {Community Name}. :)

Kidding aside, welcome back. I don't know if you knew Hikari previously; she's apparently become "the Chaser" or something...

Cyclone

Đ a r κ

Love Intent
    Years
  • Zaochu: Thank you so much ^_^ <3 I will

Galdr: Lol I'm considering changing mine! I chose this name when I was in such a dark place and now I'm all bubbly and full of Light xD Total opposite now.

Queedol: Thanks, I will be sure to do so if I get lost :) and I'll make sure I do ^.^

CycloneGu: Lol Funny x3 and thank you <3 They do sound very familiar actually, I feel like I may have added them way back when. I'll check my list, but regardless thanks for the update :)

Zoachu

Pikachu?
    Years
  • Zaochu: Thank you so much ^_^ <3 I will

No problemo. Talk to me if you ever get bored or just wanna talk to someone~ All you gotta do is shoot me a VM.
    Also sorry about my random spanish/ arabic. It's a habit. cx

Te veo alrededor de mi amigo.

Đ a r κ

Love Intent
    Years
  • No problemo. Talk to me if you ever get bored or just wanna talk to someone~ All you gotta do is shoot me a VM.
    Also sorry about my random spanish/ arabic. It's a habit. cx

Te veo alrededor de mi amigo.

That's alright :D It's interesting and unique n.n And oki.

SadNumel: o: Tests? I Love challenges >=3

Years
  • Greetings everyone :)
    I'm actually an older user but I left a long while ago (Can't even remember when the last time I signed on was @-@ ) but I had the urge to get back into forum RPGs and remembered this place. Anyway, I'm hoping to stay and meet all the new peoples ^.^ *~.<3.~* I need to update my profile xD

~[Love & Light]~

Hi Dark, I am Hikari.

Cyclone mentioned me so he knew I was up to something.

Anyway, I guess everyone has got you covered so I don't have much to say. You can always contact a mod if you have problems.

- Hikari10, "Double-Sided"

Ninjagon

Back from a break.
    Years
  • Welcome back here to the C about P! Like "The Mad One" said, there isn't much to say, as it has already been said. Oh well :3 see you around =D

Back