• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Heya!

Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2012
    Hey guy's, I just found this forum! I didn't know there was one this big to be honest... o_o 20K ACTIVE USERS?!

My name is Nathan, 20, been a Pokéfan for pretty much my entire life, haha.

Rayshin

Lurking to the max.
    Years
  • Hey there, Nathan. Welcome to the Forums!
    Yup, we're a pretty big forum, so expect the welcoming committee to be here any minute. What boards are you interested in? We hope to hear from you soon!

Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2012
    Hey there, Nathan. Welcome to the Forums!
    Yup, we're a pretty big forum, so expect the welcoming committee to be here any minute. What boards are you interested in? We hope to hear from you soon!

Mostly I use pop music forums, OperationGaga, MarinaBoards and LanaDelRey.fm

:P

Years
  • Hey guy's, I just found this forum! I didn't know there was one this big to be honest... o_o 20K ACTIVE USERS?!

My name is Nathan, 20, been a Pokéfan for pretty much my entire life, haha.

Hi Nathan, I am Hikari.

So, you're around the same age as me? (I'm gonna be 20 in October)

OK, my big question is - What made you join PC?

And yeah, PC is one of the largest Pokemon forums in the universe, with over 300,000 members! You made the right decision to join us.

Cool username there, I guess Lana Del Rey inspired you?

Anyways, what sections are you interested in? Hikari wants to know!

I'm free for a chat so VM me. I'm pretty friendly although I tend to laugh a lot.

Also, remember to read the rules, contact a moderator/admin and please no advertising.
    - Hikari10, "I Herd U Liek Oshawottz"

Last edited by a moderator:

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • 20,000+ active users + over 300,000 members in total = yep, we are a pretty big community. :P

Welcome to PC, Nathan. I'm Meganium and it is a pleasure to meet you. We're all huge PokeFans here and we love having you here. :D It's amazing to meet others who love Pokemon, as well as meet friends. You'll be doing a lot of that while on your time here. :D Give yourself some time to explore what we have here, you'll adore a section...as well as have the opportunity to contribute. :)

I mod this section so I'd be more than happy to help you with anything if you have any questions ok! Have a wonderful time, Nathan. & see ya!

Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2012
    Hi Nathan, I am Hikari.

So, you're around the same age as me? (I'm gonna be 20 in October)

OK, my big question is - What made you join PC?

And yeah, PC is one of the largest Pokemon forums in the universe, with over 300,000 members! You made the right decision to join us.

Cool username there, I guess Lana Del Rey inspired you?

Anyways, what sections are you interested in? Hikari wants to know!

I'm free for a chat so VM me. I'm pretty friendly although I tend to laugh a lot.

Also, remember to read the rules, contact a moderator/admin and please no advertising. Adbots are the last thing I want to see here...

- Hikari10, "I Herd U Liek Oshawottz"

Yeah, I turned 20 almost 3 weeks ago.

I joined just because I could. I really wanna poke around and see what this site has, since I adore pokemon haha.

And yeah, Lana Del Rey is one of my favourite artists! :)

I'm no adbot. :laugh:

Zoachu

Pikachu?
    Years
  • Hey Nathan!
    Welcome to the community my friend.
    If you ever wanna chat shoot me a VM or PM. c:
    Follow the rules and enjoy yourself!~

Nos vemos en torno a el foro~

سلام,
    Zoe
    Pikachu_sprite_by_Momogirl.gif

Cyclone

Eye of the Storm
    Years
    • Seen Oct 3, 2016
    Another adult player. Like seeing that. :) Welcome, I'm another adult Pokémon player.

As you claim to be a "lifer", what is your favourite game in the series? Have you ever played any hacks? Do you watch the anime? :)

Cyclone

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2012
    Another adult player. Like seeing that. :) Welcome, I'm another adult Pokémon player.

As you claim to be a "lifer", what is your favourite game in the series? Have you ever played any hacks? Do you watch the anime? :)

Cyclone

I would love to try some of those hacks! Thanks for showing me those.

And I really like them all.. hah! But I think Gen 1 is my favourite, but I really want a Gen 3 remake! GAH! I really need some nice new Gen 3 storyline.

Back