• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

A New Momentum | Re-Opening Giveaway!

What do you want to see in this thread?

• Total voters

Birthday Thunder

Venus (Event Archivist)
Years
Ok sounds good, though I have one request if it's ok. Could you by chence duplicate the shiny arceops and send me a copy back? it holds tremendous sentimental value to me as it is my favorite shiny. Let me know if you can. I'll get your FC right now.

Years
Ok sounds good, though I have one request if it's ok. Could you by chence duplicate the shiny arceops and send me a copy back? it holds tremendous sentimental value to me as it is my favorite shiny. Let me know if you can. I'll get your FC right now.

I can clone it, yes. Stay on wifi and I'll leave the room to clone and head back on.

Birthday Thunder

Venus (Event Archivist)
Years
gotcha, I'll be in the room in 1 minute for the trade. thanks again for helping me duplicate!! And enjoy the shiny archeops!

In case you didnt see my VM, I think there was a mistake. the thunderus was not shiny you sent me. I was wanting the shiny one in your first post in exchange for my shiny flawless archeops. Please let me know if thats a mistake on yours or my part.

Last edited:

Necrum

I AM THE REAL SONIC
Years
I was wondering if I could get 2 mystery eggs for my summer giveaway. I don't really care what they are. I'm doing a black playthrouh with all random eggs except my Tepig. Shiny, not shiny, surprise me. Get creative with the pokemon too. I want an interesting experience. Thank you!

Years
I was wondering if I could get 2 mystery eggs for my summer giveaway. I don't really care what they are. I'm doing a black playthrouh with all random eggs except my Tepig. Shiny, not shiny, surprise me. Get creative with the pokemon too. I want an interesting experience. Thank you!

I've got pretty much every Pokemon, so I should be able to do that, haha.

Necrum

I AM THE REAL SONIC
Years
Cool. I already got a tyrogue and slowpoke in mystery eggs so don't use those 2 please.

If you don't mind me asking, are you missing any pokemon?

Last edited:
Years
Cool. I already got a tyrogue and slowpoke in mystery eggs so don't use those 2 please.

If you don't mind me asking, are you missing any pokemon?

Uhhh I have a complete dex, but I'm sure there are Pokes I don't have in my boxes, probably ones from previous gens like Sinnoh, Hoenn, etc.

If you want I can get working on those eggs.

Necrum

I AM THE REAL SONIC
Years
Yeah. I'd like to get started on my game as soon as possible. Let me know if your missing anything in particular that you may need for breeding. I have some Sinnoh Pokemon lying around but not a lot of Hoenn. Also, if you're interested, I could hook you up with a Larvitar that knows Outrage. Killer!

Years
Yeah. I'd like to get started on my game as soon as possible. Let me know if your missing anything in particular that you may need for breeding. I have some Sinnoh Pokemon lying around but not a lot of Hoenn. Also, if you're interested, I could hook you up with a Larvitar that knows Outrage. Killer!

I could use one of those. :D

I've got your eggs ready. Let me know when you want to pick 'em up.

Necrum

I AM THE REAL SONIC
Years
If you still have the eggs, I still very much want them. I think it would be best to arrange a specific time instead of hoping that your online. So tell me, what would be the best time to trade. I'm gonna be on for the rest of the night so please get back to me when you can. Also I got a Phione egg from someone recently for my remaining egg (counting the 2 I hope to get from you). That was kind of a surprise. Also took forever to hatch. So please no more Water types since I now have 2.

Dmatt

Medium-Rare Trainer
Years
  • Seen Nov 24, 2014
Hi. Great thread. When (if) is your giveaway active?

And also, do you like events for trades?

Back