• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Universal Race (Invite Only)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
Years
I walked up, taking my position as well, and was thankful that it didn't describe exactly what my curse was. "Be careful," I said to a guy in blue robes next to me. "It isn't joking about the curse."

Dragon Paw

Lonely Fire Demon Dragon
Years
OOC: I'm switching to first person as well >__>;

IC: I walked up towards a blue robed person. "So this is where the race begins right?" I asked curiously. I didn't really care about a curse. I found Boos more scary then the idea of a curse. Besides, I had excellant balance thanks to my tail and doubted I'd fall into one of the springs.

parallelzero

chelia.blendy
Years
"Thanks for the warning, you're too kind." I replied to the girl with the pigtail, looking her over. She wasn't half bad. Maybe if I was just to.... No, now wasnt the time for flirting. Maybe later though.... Actually....
Before I had another thought, I was down on the ground, asking her to bear my children. Big mistake...

Years
i was ready as I could be, and I saw the blue-robed guy's foolish action, and I moved away slightly, feeling my giant bird shift uncomfortably. Suddenly, he squaked, leaping several feet into the air, nearly knocking me off. I knew chocobos couldn't handle stress, but this one would calm down on the run

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
Years
After so many times having to fight off Kuno, it was a purely instictual reaction, and I looked down to notice I had stomped on his head, planting his face in the ground. "Sorry, reflex." I said, though I wasn't really sorry for the pervert at all...

Dragon Paw

Lonely Fire Demon Dragon
Years
My eye twitched. That had been... Interesting. I kinda pitied the blue robed man... I shrugged, guessing I wasn't going to get an anwser from him. I picekd up my eggs and began juggling them again. After years of honing my egg juggling ability, I was quite good. It made a good way to pass the time too...

parallelzero

chelia.blendy
Years
I had been rejected before, slapped before, and injured in many other methods before from asking, but I'd never had my head stomped into the ground. It was a new experience for me.

"Sorry, force of habit." I apologized to the girl after finally getting up and dusting myself off. "My name, is Miroku. And you?" I then turned to a green lizard like creature. "Yes, I believe this is the place."

~Ozy~

PC's Unofficial Poetry Critic
Years
It looked like things were picking up, moving more towards the start. I hopped on my speeder bike and moved off at a decent pace towards the starting line. There were some odd noises coming from the engine. I'd have Jaina check on it when I returned to my own world.

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
Years
"I'm Ranma." I said, a sweatdrop appearing at the back of my heads at his words. How could something like that be a force of habit? On second thought, i wasn't so sure I wanted to know...

Lily

◕ ‿‿ ◕ double rainbow.
Years
Puchiko quietly smiled to herself, staring at the blue robed man before turning away. Her small crimson bicycle made a ringing noise as she rode on, her short legs movign at a steady pace. Brown eyes reflected against the beaming sun, the whole path frayed and worn out in her eyes. She felt like she was in a desert. Still, Puchiko happily hummed a soothing melody to herself, to prevent her from missing Digiko. If only the Digi-Chan could've joined her!

"Suu~" The girl sighed, lonely but with a sense of...fun. Somehow. Her hands rested against her face, watching the others lazily. She gazed at them purely out of boredom, muttering small words. "Puchiko is bored..."

~Ozy~

Years
I puttered up to a man in a blue robe talking to a young girl. dismounting, I pulled my own robe over my holster, exposing my blaster and asked the girl innocently "Excuse me, but is he bothering you?"

parallelzero

chelia.blendy
Years
"All competetors seem to be ready, so you may start in 3... 2... 1..." was heard over the intercom. I stared straight at the portal and dashed though after "GO!" finding myself in an area with oike a zillion springs, bamboo sticking out in between.

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
Years
I put my hands in my pockets and leaned to one side innocently. "Nah, he's all right, he's nothing compared to some of the guys where I come from." I said, and it was the truth. Compared to Kuno, this guy was a gentlman.

"Eh?" I asked, looking aorund. The guide was nowhere to be found, and I couldn't find out which one was the spring of drowned man without him! "Drat, another time, I guess." I said to myself, looking around curiously. It had been quite a while, but Jusenkyo still looked the same.

~Ozy~

Years
"Alright" I replied, raising an eyebrow. I looked around at our new surroundings, cautiously drawing my lightsaber. I had yet to turn it on, though, no need yet. "By the by" I asked "Who are you?"

Dragon Paw

Lonely Fire Demon Dragon
Years
I ran into the port. When I came out, I jumped up into the air and gave a cry. I had been startled by the sudden change of scenery. I came to the ground with a thump. I shook my head and looked around. Where was I supposed to be going anyway? I cautiously made my way across the springs, carefully around their edges, I walked a bit aimlessly but going in the same direction, foreward.

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
Years
"I'm Ranma, a martial artist, who ruined his life right here." I said, indicating all the springs around us. I didn't even think about my choice of words, but then agian, most people at home wouldn't notice me referring to myself as a male.

~Ozy~

Years
"His" I asked, my other eyebrow rising to meet the first. I added "Where are we anyway? You seem to know the place. Reminds me of parts of Yavin 4."

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
Years
"China, a relatively small section of Asia, a landmass of our planet." I said, if there were people from other worlds, then they weren't likely to know about these things. "And yes, his. Those curses were no joke." I said, though I couldn't meet the woman's eyes as I said that. It still stung, after all this time.

~Ozy~

Years
I muttered "Even the old Archives mentioned nothing of this." Quite odd, I'd never held much truck with superstition. There was the Force and the Force alone. "I'll judge you not, Ranma. That's far from my place."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back