• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

2nd Gen See the Pokemon?

Sirfetch’d

I saw this on another website and thought I would share it. You might have noticed it before, but I sure didn't.

Anyway, do you see the pokemon? If you squint you can see what looks like a clefairy or Pikachu. What do you think? Coincidence or intentional?

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen May 15, 2023
Its Clefairy. It was done intentional for Whitney's Gym because Clefairy was supposedly her favorite Pokemon and fit her overall theme of Cute and cuddly Normal Types.

Years
Goldenrod_Gym_HGSS.png

HG/SS did this too with the Clefairy, although it is actually a little harder to notice than in the originals. It was a pretty neat idea that you don't notice until afterwards, just like how Pattern Bush looked like a circuit board in FR/LG.

Back