The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Creative Discussions > Roleplay Corner > Roleplay Lounge

Notices

Roleplay Lounge Lounge about in Out-Of-Character discussions linked to individual roleplays. This is the best place to find existing roleplays to join, or create the sign-up thread for a roleplay of your own!

Closed Thread

Old August 5th, 2012, 12:17 AM
Quto

Nature: Lonely
@Lightning Sky
Your Character meets the rule setup asked for, plus she might make things a little more interesting for further plots. I look forward to what you do.

Lightning Sky, Welcome to Lethia.

You may 'dive in' (enter the RP) when your ready.
You can Follow Sam's Example if you prefer. Everyone is currently within the mountain area within the region in Heroes Loft.

Current time in the region is evening, if you wish, you may turn back the clock to post your qualification battle and your transport to Lethia.
Old August 5th, 2012, 12:36 AM
LightningShy
Beginning Trainer

Nature: Brave
Send a message via Skype™ to LightningShy
I'm really glad to be a part of this RP. Thank you.

Kay, sounds good. I'll go start my first post.

Drawing[http://hatehatersmadly.deviantart.com/], and... Reading/watching a ton of Fairy Tail.

Last edited by LightningShy; August 5th, 2012 at 09:52 AM.
Old August 5th, 2012, 01:44 PM
LightningShy
Beginning Trainer

Nature: Brave
Send a message via Skype™ to LightningShy
Sorry that took me forever to post, I started reading the whole RP and then spaced that I was supposed to be writing my part. D:

EDIT: I was just reading my post and thinking that it didn't sound as good as I wanted it to. I wasn't too sure on how to go about introducing my character, so I just threw her in there.

Drawing[http://hatehatersmadly.deviantart.com/], and... Reading/watching a ton of Fairy Tail.

Last edited by LightningShy; August 5th, 2012 at 06:36 PM.
Old August 29th, 2012, 08:03 AM
銀ヤミ
Fighting to Renew my Past...

This is sort of a Universal Note, that yes, I am Akio. For some reason I'd thought I'd need a separate email for games. Not sure why. So I have begun the slow process of transferring everything over to one email address, and given everything my gaming Alias, WolfOfEve.

So, if anyone is open to a new nickname, I'll accept the name Wolf, along with Akio. Maybe even Zerin if any of you remember that.

__

Quto, you totallt called her "Lightning Sky", instead of "LightningShy"

Old August 31st, 2012, 03:16 PM
-Sam
wat

Send a message via Skype™ to -Sam
Hey, would you guys mind if I had something happen to Jimmy so I can have him meet up with main group, or is it a bit too late into the night?
Old August 31st, 2012, 06:20 PM
Quto

You can have something happen, Or I can throw the blue job mission at you "Rise with the Sun."

Blue text jobs are missions setup by the leagues officers that keep the peace within the league to their best ability. They are the most dangerous, but the payoff is big.

I'll be including more and more of these as the tournament progresses. Other than that, I don't see an issue as long as its within reason.
Old August 31st, 2012, 06:26 PM
-Sam
wat

Send a message via Skype™ to -Sam
Actually, that job does sound rather interesting. If Jimmy were to take the job, where would the nearest vendor be near Standing Grace? I'm going with the blue mission job, I'll have Jimmy get to a job vendor.

Last edited by -Sam; August 31st, 2012 at 06:50 PM.
Old August 31st, 2012, 06:27 PM
<Challenger>
Wake me when you need me.

Nature: Jolly
Hey guys. Are there any spots open here?
Old September 1st, 2012, 01:36 AM
Quto

@ -Sam: Alright. Ill get you started. Be prepared, I intended this job for the spirit of HALLOWEEN! The nearest vendor in Standing Grace is the Hotel. Vendors and information brokers go in and out of the hotel daily, you can find a job vendor at the front desk if Jimmy requests for work.

@ heretostay123: Follow the rules on post one in this topic and make your SU profile. If it meets the guidelines, Ill let you know. There's always an open spot in this RP. Also, you may want to consider who to buddy up with as a group if you decide to join. -Sam's character Jimmy could use a partner until he catches up if you decide to make your profile
Old September 1st, 2012, 02:56 AM
PkMnTrainer Yellow
RP Mentor
Community Supporter

Nature: Hardy
@Quto: Oh lordy. That job sounds so... /interesting/. I was totally passively eyeing it when I saw you post the job list. I do love myself some mystery/paranormal horror.
Old September 1st, 2012, 05:44 AM
<Challenger>

What exactly are the team limitations and what goes in the bio? I'm slightly confused about that?

Name: Xavier Coolidge-Also nicknamed X-Ray or Doctor X
Sex: Male
B.Type: [read below about B.types]: Tera
Apperance: [optional]
Spoiler:

Pokemon Team: Poliwhirl, Vibrava, Mantine, Claydol, Tauros
Name:
Claydol-Clayton
Poliwhirl-Brutis
Vibrava-Stark
Mantine-Mel
Tauros-Bull's Eye
___Species:Check it above
___Sex: [Optional, recommended though]All Male
___Pokemon Move Set:
Poliwhirl-Water Pulse, Hypnosis, Drain Punch, Body Slam
Vibrava-Dragon Breath, Dig, Sand Tomb, Sandstorm
Claydol-Psychic, Earth Power, Dig, Hyper Beam
Mantine-Surf, Waterfall, Wing Attack, Bounce
Tauros-Take Down, Horn Attack, Strength, Fire Blast (It can learn it via TM)
Bio: Xavier is quite a nerd. He loves to read, and he enjoys studying pokemon. He's gone over almost every strategy he could use involving the enviorments he's fought in the past. He always, ALWAYS thinks before he battles. He also has set strategies for each of his team members.

He grew up in the Hoenn region, and lived in Lavaridge Town. Ever since he was a toddler in diapers, Xavier loved pokemon with a passion. When he was a mere child at age 7, he asked his father for his first pokemon. He reluctantly agreed and took him into the mirage desert. They came across a Baltoy and a Trapinch fighting each other, and when they were both weak, Xaviers father caught them both. He gave the pokeballs to his son and told him to train hard, and never give up. The young boy nodded excitedly, and began to fight on. Eventually he had battled every trainer in the area and won every single time, and he wanted to go on to bigger places. His father funded a trip for him to go to Kanto. While he was there, he captured a Poliwag and a Tauros. He trained the pair until Poliwag evolved, and Tauros coud take down a Rhydon. After that, he went to Johto to catch a fifth pokemon. While there, he caught a Mantine and trained that as well. After a long time of wandering in Johto training, he heard of the tournament hosted and swiftly made his way there. He excelled in the Qualification Battle and moved on.

Nevermind my earlier questions. I looked at other SU's and figured it out. What do you think?

Last edited by <Challenger>; September 1st, 2012 at 06:06 AM. Reason: Your double post has been automatically merged.
Old September 1st, 2012, 09:14 AM
Quto

The bio is well detailed though it was a little hard to follow. You followed the setup rules, but everything is scrunched together. XD
Still, its a complete App and it follows the guidelines, so...

heretostay123, Welcome to Lethia!

Answering your early Questions. You can have 6 pokemon max on your team, stage 2 evolved Pokemon and below. Bio is short for Biography or your personal story. That much you have figured out.
Just treat your fellow RPer's with respect and have fun with it.

@Yellow: Seriously?

Last edited by Quto; September 1st, 2012 at 09:19 AM.
Old September 1st, 2012, 09:18 AM
<Challenger>

Alright. Thanks.

How should I start my first post?
Old September 1st, 2012, 12:55 PM
PkMnTrainer Yellow
RP Mentor
Community Supporter

Nature: Hardy
@Quto: Huh?--Well, yeah. Missing people, figuring out what happened to them. Implied horror. I'm totally jelly, and whatnot, and it helped that the reward was very nice, which would've given Julia plenty of incentive to actually take the job.

EDIT: I just gave Julia a wiki page--http://pokecommunityroleplaycorner.w...ulia_Blackwood

Last edited by PkMnTrainer Yellow; September 1st, 2012 at 03:19 PM.
Old September 2nd, 2012, 11:45 PM
Quto

@ Yellow: Then you'll be happy to know between Sept-Octo, I have planned horror based jobs, which will refresh by day 8. [Day 7 ends the week] Mostly Horror Survival since 85% of the RP is survival based... The other 15% is tournament finals.

Maybe I should be more obvious. XD

Plus, good opening post heretostay123... (Care if I call you H2S?)
Old September 7th, 2012, 11:20 AM
銀ヤミ

@Quto, @Greiger, @Marin:

I just finished my E&S Post, which hints at some of Kiba's and his friends' past, I figured the three of you would be interested. Especially since it requires reactions from Julia, Chester, Echo, and Avaith.

Old September 7th, 2012, 11:45 AM
<Challenger>

@Quto Go ahead. I kinda like it. Anyways...Did you send a zombie to attack us? lol
Old September 8th, 2012, 05:27 PM
Quto

@H2S: I have... sort of. Its a zombie/vampire mix sort of deal, but for now, its zombies. Stand and fight or run. You decide.
Old September 24th, 2012, 12:15 AM
SummerSkies
is a budgie.

Nature: Timid
Hey guys, I would like to join this rp. This is my first time joining a rp. I'm wondering if my app and my characters are okay. Thank you in advance. Here's the app:

Name: Rina Arias
Sex: female
B.Type: Rouge (I’m unsure what my battle type is. I’m just going to stick to rouge for now.)
Appearance: Rina is a young adolescent with a thin and muscular physique with a height of five feet. Her almond-shaped eyes are of a moss green coloration. Rina’s skin color is a light sienna, and her (mostly) straight hair is a chestnut brown with slight waves on the lower part of her hair reaching to her shoulders. She has three molted bird feathers worn in her hair. The three molted bird feathers are each from her team of Pokemon. Rina often wears a blue sports t-shirt, and tan cargo shorts reaching to her knees. She wears a pair of light green sneakers.Rina often carries a tan satchel to keep her supplies.
Pokemon Team:

Nameamuel
Species: Pidgeotto
Personality/Bioamuel is the lead Pokemon in Rina’s team, and the most intelligent in Rina’s team as well. Samuel is usually calm and quiet, but he is friendly too. It is hard for Samuel to get friends as he is often seen as strange and too quiet by the other Pokemon. When left alone in a battle with no trainer; Samuel would coordinate what he should do. Samuel is afraid of being useless, and not knowing things. If Samuel had a MBTI type, he would be an INTJ.

Name:Nalafari
Speciestaravia
Moveset: Roost, Brave Bird,Tailwind, Pursuit
Personality/Bio: Nalafari is a sneaky, snarky, naughty Staravia. He is the most athletic Pokemon on Rina’s team. He likes to play pranks on unsuspecting Pokemon. Nalafari tends to be proud of himself. He likes to show off his speed and strength. When left alone in a battle with no trainer; Nalafari would use brute force to defeat the opponent. Even though he is naughty, Nalafari is loyal and true to heart to his best friends. If Nalafari had a MBTI type, he would be an ESTP.

Name:Emil
Species:Altaria
Moveset: Roost, Dragon Claw,Earthquake, Sing
Personality/Bio: Emil is a kind and caring Altaria, and the heart of the team. She likes to enjoy each and every blissful moment. When Emil is happy, sometimes she would sing a song. Emil is artistic and likes to paint with her cotton-like wings and crushed berries when possible.It is difficult to get Emil angry, but when you get Emil angry, she will be very angry. When left alone in a battle with no trainer, Emil would try to use her kindness to compromise with the opponent. If Emil had a MBTI type, she would be an ISFP.

Bio:Rina was born and raised in White Forest in Unova. She is often fascinated with nature, and likes to keep her “inner chi” in tune with nature. She likes to listen to the harmony and melody of nature. Rina likes to do tai chi, yoga, and meditating. Rina is not very social to most humans except for her family. She is very reserved to most people. Rina is often nervous since she had started her Pokemon trainer career at fifteen years of age, and started to become independent. She worries about what if she did something wrong or created a huge problem. Sometimes, Rina would stutter when she is nervous.
Old September 24th, 2012, 09:30 AM
Quto

@SummerSkies: You SU app is detailed well. Your starting team also meets the guidelines.

SummerSkies, Welcome to Lethia.

You can join up with our main group or our sub group going through the zombie survival.
You may also choose between the jumpstart or natural start.

The natural start is where you post your qualifying battle and your travels to the new region itself, starting with only one badge component.

The jumpstart is where you can show up at heroes loft with an additional badge component.

I leave this decision to you.

@Wolf: Im interested in Spirits past. Ill include avaith in the next post to asking.
Old September 24th, 2012, 09:37 AM
銀ヤミ

Good to know I've sparked some interest.

The best part is that I have /sooooooo/ many things planned with Kiba and pals and this is only a small piece, though still interesting.

Old September 28th, 2012, 08:26 PM
Infiltrat0rN7
Legion

Here it is! The sign up! Finally!

I was supposed to post in the summer but never got around doing until now after a few friendly reminders...

Name: Donovan Hawk

Battle type: Rogue

Appearance: Donovan is 1.83 metres tall and weighs 50 kilograms. His facial features are sharp and bony due to the lack of muscle and fat. He is underweight for his size, mostly due to him being a computer nerd. His skin is pale due to the lack of exposure with the sunlight. His eyes are plain brown. His physical prowess is less than stellar, the only notable aspect is his right arm which happens to be slightly larger than his left arm. Donovan likes to wear a large trench-coat because he feels the cold more than most people. He also wears thick snowpants for similar reasons. His footwear consists of typical running shoes, but he wears two pairs of thick socks to keep his feet warm. He also wears a black touque and one could see his brown hair hanging down from under it.

Bio: Donovan was born in and spent most of his life in Nimbasa city. Unlike most children he didn't go on a Pokémon adventure until he was an adult of  20 years of age. All of those years were spent with him dwelling in the deepest darkest corners of 4chan or programming software. When he turned 20 he decided to start in Hoenn because of it's warm and tropical climate. He gathered the first 4 badges after which he gave up and decided to train his Pokemon without abiding to the league, due to some conspiracy he read online. Upon turning 22 he joined Team Magma and worked as one of their "Super Nerds" until they were defeated by a child, who was believed to be affiliated with the league. Infuriated at the child who took away his pay Donovan hopes to extract his revenge from the league. Donovan used to be a mean, racist, social recluse who hated everyone he met. Travelling with pokemon especially Goliath made him more tolerate of other people but he is still easily angered. He has a crude, sarcastic sense of humour and is not very trusting. In dire situations he does resort to his old personality, or self preservation.

Name: Guardian
Species: Shedinja
Sex: formerly male (shedinja have no gender)
Moveset: Shadow Claw, Confuse Ray, Heal Block, Grudge, X Scissor, and Toxic.
Bio: Guardian was Donovan's starter and has been a loyal companion ever since. Living with the human for 4 years it protects him with his life, just as another shedninja would protect a ninjask. Guardian is the leader of the team amongst the Pokémon, his wise comments invaluable.

Name: Quince
Species: Qwilfish
Moveset: Spikes, Toxic Spikes, Aqua tail, Poison Jab, Destiny Bond, Explosion
Bio: Quince is a lazy qwilfish who likes to dream big. Most of the time you can find him in a pool of water with his eyes closed whilst he day dreams. Even with lazy and carefree attitude Quince is still feared by the many due to his horrifying sacrificial extermination of the enemy with moves like destiny bond and explosion. Explosion is still a rather new skill for Quince so he often blows up for no reason at all. Quince was the fourth member of the team.

Name: Abita
Species: Lairon
Sex: Female
Moveset: Automize, Double Edge, Iron Head, Earthquake, Head smash, and Toxic
Bio: Abita joined Donovan when she was a young aron. After getting lost from her family, she had to turn to someone for protection which happened to be Donovan. Abita is one of the stronger fighters of the team and has hence become a very arrogant pokemon. She has been with Donovan for most of his journey being the second pokemon to join the team.

Name: Todd
Species: Kricketune
Moveset: Slash, X Scissor, Night Slash, Swords Dance, Toxic, and Perish Song
Bio: Todd is what started off as a simple kriketot with nothing to do but eat and grow. Upon evolving, he became a prankster and quite the ladies man. He prides himself for his moustache  which is one of the largest amongst all kricketune. Todd was Donovan's third pokemon and is the glue that holds the team together. With his disgusting jokes, horrible pick up lines, and ridiculous acts it's hard not to be amused.

Name: Gina
Species: Castform
Sex: Female
Moveset: Hydro Pump, Thunder, Weather Ball, Rain dance, Flamethrower, And Thunder Wave
Bio: Gina the castform was given to Donovan as a prize for winning the Annual Weather Prediction contest. Gina enjoys flying around and the company of Abita who treats her like a sister. Gina is a happy castform who often has the best advice for settling verbal disputes in the team. Gina does act as a councilor talking to pokemon and people when they are upset. Gina was the fifth member of the team.

Name: Goliath
Species: Golurk
Sex: Unknown
Moveset: Earthquake, Drain Punch, Giga Impact, Psychic, Fly and Toxic
Bio: Goliath a fitting name for the giant he is. He soars over even the tallest golurks, not just in height but age as well. Being a ghost Goliath easily exceeds the mark of a century in life. Goliath came from Unova to Hoenn to search for weak pokemon he could train, instead of pokemon he found Donovan who was in need of dire help. He has helped Donovan for two years teaching him about pokemon and other such things. Not being caught by Donovan he is not bound to him like the rest of his pokemon so often he will retaliate for weak pokemon and humans who have been harmed by Donovan. Goliath hopes to have Donovan overcome those of his issues. He has been with Donovan for 2 years and is the most recent member.

Oh almost forgot, please note I won't be very active generally (damn school, and I'm working on a fanfiction) especially five or so days after this saturday, so don't be worried about me getting run over by an angry moose or whatnot.

Anyway, enough rambling.

G'Night

Edit: I'm willing to help with the rom idea, I have some mapping experience.
Old October 4th, 2012, 10:12 AM
Quto

Sorry everyone. I know I have been gone a bit, but I am back.

Infiltrat0rN7, as before, your profile follows the standards and has been approved, welcome to Lethia.

Towards Geiger, you quitting E & S or just removing the bar from your sig??
Old October 4th, 2012, 12:34 PM
Greiger
A mad mind... hehe

Nature: Serious
No way! Just wanted to clean it up a bit and saw that having tons of pokemon names on my sig just scrunched everything together.
Old October 14th, 2012, 08:47 PM
Quto

A video game based on our RP may not happen.
Two major issues to why. One Choice of engine and time.

I would pick RPGmaker XP or VX, though VX is still going under conversion.
XP is finished and is at 7.0 with features that will either amaze you or shock you like it did me. However, the essentials kit doesn't meet what I need. I need for it to include a mixing or fusion to make medicines among other items for survival and a players health condition. I figured out how to add items, all of the items, pokemon, among other data is built into the RGGS or Ruby script and it imports, or uses, a text file to where I can add pokemon, remove them, add items, TM moves and so on. Players Health is sort of important since this is a survival RP, though I can't figure out how to make RMXP react when an item gets used and how to make events affect the players health when a script is called.

The other problem is using a dif engine or making a mod. I have no other programming experiences except with a little java so far and I can't really do much.
We won't be seeing an E&S game unless I find someone who can understand Ruby and help sort the mess out.

Also, @ Geiger, go ahead and remove it if its becoming a problem for you man. Just wanted to know if you still around or not.

Sponsored Links