• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon: Aqua Blue version

Status
Not open for further replies.

julixl

Female Master
Years
    • Seen Mar 18, 2013
    Hi there! Here your Colombian female master Julixl!
    I'm looking forward to make Pokémon Aqua blue!
    Guess what! ¡I need some help!
    ¿Can somebody help me with some resources?
    I need: Pokemon b/w wild pokemon battle mid, b/w victory againist wild pokemon, and a super experienced graphic maker!
    I will give credit for this (If you want). Remember I'm new here, so I need support...
    THX!

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2023
    Hi there! Here your Colombian female master Julixl!
    I'm looking forward to make Pokémon Aqua blue!
    Guess what! ¡I need some help!
    ¿Can somebody help me with some resources?
    I need: Pokemon b/w wild pokemon battle mid, b/w victory againist wild pokemon, and a super experienced graphic maker!
    I will give credit for this (If you want). Remember I'm new here, so I need support...
    THX!
    I'm sorry to say this but this is not the right place. The best chance you have of getting help is at this place of either wait for three months to start a hacking team thread here.

You may try this place too, but please remember if you request a ROM hacking mentor there, he/she is not available to help you with your hack, only to give you tips & answers to your various questions.

Hope this helped.

~Mid

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back