• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New Directions being weird?

Nihilego

[color=#95b4d4]ユービーゼロイチ パラサイト[/color]
Years
Is anyone else getting this sort of thing when they're using New Directions?

Spoiler:

As in the [?] things at the top and all that. Also as a note to whichever admin happens to read this, it looks like the Report Centre is inaccessible with this style.

Nihilego

[color=#95b4d4]ユービーゼロイチ パラサイト[/color]
Years
Ok weird. It's working fine now so yeah I guess it was just on the host's end. Thanks anyway guys!

Sector

Banned
Years
  • Age 33
  • Ohio
  • Seen Oct 10, 2016
I'm sure the situation is solved by now, but I wanted to share my experience here. I've been using the Nimbasa's Shining Beauty theme since it was first submitted on here. Everyday at least once a day the Elesa/Emolga image would disappear & it'll end up being replaced by a normal size font of "The Pokecommunity forum" link, like the image would fail to show but the link is there. The entire space Elesa/Emolga takes up above the User Control Panel section would be smaller & all you see is the link then.

Like you said, could be the host's end but it is actually happening to me very commonly. x) I've used Explorer, FireFox & Chrome, same ordeal between the three on my end, so I figured it must be PC & not me.

Sirfetch’d

I have had some glitch problems with Black 2 theme. Things jump around and seem jumbled then when I go to a section it fixes itself.

Back