Community

The PokéCommunity

We are still working on a better slogan!

Visit Index

Advertise here

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Pokémon Discussions > Pokémon General
Notices

Pokémon General Theories, experiences and other discussions regarding the Pokémon franchise that can't be covered in any of the other boards.

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old October 29th, 2012, 02:12 AM
Hikamaru
I have not had my teeth whitened!
Community Supporter

Nature: Quirky

Advertise here
I'm also a city slicker... so yeah, loads of Rattata and Raticate. Maybe even Pidove as well.
Old October 29th, 2012, 05:52 AM
Synerjee
A madman with a box.

Nature: Relaxed
I live in the suburbs and my place of residence is close to a lake, so flying-types like Pidgey, Pidove, Ducklett and Chatot, water-types such as Magikarp, Goldeen and Poliwag, lots of bug-types (you name them) plus a few poison-types like Seviper and Skorupi because, as Zupplu mentioned, this is Australia after all. x)
All of time and space; everywhere and anywhere;
every star that ever was. Where do you want to start?

pairs | twitter | showdown | lake valor | pc family

Last edited by Synerjee; November 3rd, 2012 at 02:13 AM.
Old October 29th, 2012, 01:06 PM
Correspondence

Probably all the commonest pokemon like Ratatas, Pidgeys, Lilipups, Pidoves and so on.
Old November 2nd, 2012, 02:44 PM
Flamingsnow
Unhatched Egg

WINGED ONES!

Lugia, Latias, Latios, Antaria, and others. :D

Old November 2nd, 2012, 03:12 PM
Trainer Matt
PokéFriend!

There's a distinct lack of tall grass surrounding where I live. That said, there'd probably be a handful of bug Pokémon in the woods nearby, though I'm not sure the experience would be the same without the spooky music of Viridian Forest playing.
Old November 3rd, 2012, 02:05 AM
WeGotTheJazz
Unhatched Egg

I live in inner London, so Trubbish by the shedload.
Old November 3rd, 2012, 05:57 AM
Nearsighted king of Ice
We'll get to that tomorrow

Nature: Naive
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Nearsighted king of Ice Send a message via Yahoo to Nearsighted king of Ice
I live in small town, my house is situated near a bunch of trees so I think, Aipom, Ambipom, Mankey. Primape, Common flying types like Starly, and Zubats.

Make sense? Oh, what fun is there in making sense?

Black FC: 1592-5761-9212
Pokemon X FC: 2921-9174-9000
Old November 3rd, 2012, 06:31 AM
or19937
Keep calm & BURN IT WITH FIRE!

Nature: Lonely
I live in a collective settlement, or a Kibbutz in Israel.

I find it fun to imagine, so i'll go as far as detailing the seasons too.

BTW: The Pokemon i'm listing are the ones that are active in the location at the certain time and season,
so for example: I won't list the daylight-active Pokemon in the night time section even if it's an area where they nest.

Spring time

DURING THE DAY

Spoiler:
On top of trees:

Spoiler:
Common -

Uncommon -

Rare -

Very rare/scarce -

Hiding inside bushes or being around them, etc:

Spoiler:
Common -

Uncommon -

Rare -

Very rare/scarce -

Tall Grass(we actually only have like one spot with tall grass, so these Pokemon may migrate outside of the Kibbutz once they reach adulthood and are easy to spot) This spot is also close to the local factory:

Spoiler:
Common -

Uncommon -

Rare -

Very rare/scarce -

Urban(roam around freely. 90% of the time already have trainers):

Spoiler:
We have lots of cats and dogs owners, so at least some of these would be seen alot(no specific rarity to any of the species, since this is 200% hypothetical) :

Hanging around around the local swimming pool area:

Spoiler:
Common -

Uncommon -

Rare -

Very rare/scarce -

DURING THE NIGHT

Spoiler:
On top of trees:

Spoiler:
Common -

Uncommon -

Rare -

Very rare/scarce -

Hiding inside bushes or being around them, etc:

Spoiler:
Common -

Uncommon -

Rare -

Very rare/scarce -

Tall Grass:

Spoiler:
Common -

Uncommon -

Rare -

Very rare/scarce -

Urban:

Spoiler:

Hanging around around the local swimming pool area(notice that this time, the swimming pool is unpopulated):

Spoiler:
Common -

Uncommon -

Rare -

Very rare/scarce -

Phew... That took a lot of effort.
Life, what life?

I'll update it sometime soon.
Old November 3rd, 2012, 11:44 AM
infersaime
Come and get me

Nature: Relaxed
Send a message via Skype™ to infersaime
Living in a village with a big mall(For Belgium standards), a forest and a channel. We probarly have like Grimer, muk, pidove, pidgey, caterpie, emolga, weedle, Beedril, Lillipup, herdier, Zubat (My mom says that there are bats here but I don't believe her), hoothoot(I can hear a lot of owls) Poliwag(in the pond in the forest) and probarly gastly(There is an empty old building in the forest) Also skitties. Oh more cat and dog like pokemon. And also tons of Moth-like pokemon.
My youtube account: http://www.youtube.com/user/infersaime

Last edited by infersaime; November 3rd, 2012 at 11:57 AM.
Old November 3rd, 2012, 12:51 PM
Digimon Kaiser
White and Nerdy

Nature: Adamant
I'll do my entire home state of Mass-Uh-Chew-Sits

Starters: Snivy, Torchic, and Squirtle lines
Common: Caterpie line, Rattata, Patrat, Zigzagoon, Bidoof/Bibarel, Poliwag line, Pidove line, Ledyba, Spinarak, Wingull, Geodude, Foongus, Seedot, Surskit, Buneary, Swablu, Clamperl, Stunky/Skuntank, Pachirisu, Emolga, Trubbish, Grimer, Durant, Combee/Vespiquen
Uncommon: Vulpix, Deerling/Sawsbuck, Zubat/Golbat, Seel, Krabby, Crawdaunt, Hoothoot/Noctowl, Pineco, Staraptor, Venipede, Cottonee, Petilil, Tenacool, Octillery, Wooper
Rare: Drilbur, Poochyena, Teddiursa/Ursaring, Wailord, Sharpedo, Magnemite line, Snover, Yanma, Gastly line, Timburr line, Basculin, Klink line, Pawniard/Bisharp

Not counting pets or farm animals.
"A lie told often enough becomes the truth."
"The most important thing when ill is to never lose heart."
"Sometimes - history needs a push."
-Vladimir Lenin
Old November 5th, 2012, 01:22 AM
Hannah
exceptionally ordinary

Nature: Calm
I live in a small village near the city. I'm probably sure I won't see a lot of Pokemon around our parts, but if there were, we'd probably have some canine or feline kinds. Glameow, Meowth, Skitty, Houndoom -- Pokemon like that. Of course, a few Rattatas would probably hide under our house, too.

i ii iii iv
you're just as
sane as i am

Old November 5th, 2012, 01:58 AM
morrison

Nature: Quiet
Well I live in the outskirts of a city, so lots of rodent pokémon, osyducks and other duck Pokémon, wingulls(close to a major river too)
bug pokémon. If you go a few km out of the city youd find lots of ponytas there and probably sawsbuck and stantlers as it is firstly a apart of the world with lots of horses, and also a wooded area.

Pokemon Hardmode Sapphire Comic
starts as b/w but turns colourful a couple of pages later
Old November 6th, 2012, 05:24 PM
Iceman3317
Kalos Explorer!

Nature: Quiet
Let's see. I live on a farm surrounded by hills and woods and a creek in front of my house and a few pounds. So I will have to say the following.

Basicly any you would see on a farm,bugs and freshwater pokemon and bird pokemon. I would list them,but too many to name.
Friend Code - 2251 4942 3229
Friend Safari Pokemon - Abra, Espurr, and Duosion
Pm me with your FC so I can add you if you add me.
Old November 7th, 2012, 07:04 PM
SamuJake
I beat Red when I was 8' bro.

Nature: Modest
Living in a modern surburban area, I would say you would find Pidgey's, Pidoves. Basically the basic bird pokemon, there is A LOT of birds in my area. It'd basically be a heaven for a flying type trainer to start of their journey.

Also, meowths it's fairly common here to see cats in the street. Not a huge amount, but a few. (They are all owned of course, they just do what cats do.)

As for others, I can't really think of any. We don't have a huge amount of tall grass here, so I don't think you would see many Rattata's. And considering there are a lot of bushes and tall tree's here, I'd say you would find a few Weedles or Caterpies.

I live in Eastern Australia, by the way. If anyone was wondering.
Old November 7th, 2012, 08:50 PM
Warrior Garcia
Unhatched Egg

All i can say about where i live is that i'm in a desert with a very gangster style feel, there's liter and spray painted walls everywhere, you can even see how smelly everything is. So Grimers, trash bag things from gen v, lots of Pachirisu and pidoves, Hounders, Growlithes, and Gardevoirs, because of that major garden in town, the only nature friendly area.
Old November 7th, 2012, 10:21 PM
Rivvon
Unburden Belly Drum
Community Supporter

Nature: Jolly
We've got a smelly paper mill, a dirty creek full of turtles and sometimes an alligator, a bridge for smokers, stray cats, lots of bugs, and some messy art students. So I'd say:

Grimer, Muk, Trubbish, Garbordor, Koffing
Magikarp, Croconaw, Feraligatr, Squirtle, Wartortle
Pidgey, Starly
Meowth, Purrloin
Butterfree, Ledyba, Ledian, Heracross, Pinsir, Nincada, Venipede
Pachirisu
and of course Smeargle.
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

Advertise here