Community

The PokéCommunity

We are still working on a better slogan!

Visit Index

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Current Generation Pokémon Gaming > Trade Corner
Notices

Trade Corner Having trouble completing your Pokédex? Looking for a certain Pokémon or have a rare one to offer? This is your forum. Everything related to wireless trades can be discussed here.

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old August 1st, 2012, 09:37 AM
MamaSeeking
Pokemon Collector

Nature: Relaxed
Send a message via AIM to MamaSeeking
Yes I use gts. I'm currently offering Pokemon with the required evolutionary items so as to get Steelix an others of that nature. Lol Harder than I origanally thought.
Old August 15th, 2012, 07:21 AM
BlueFireXXi
Beginning Trainer

I have bad connection,so i can't use GTS...i was gonna trade a shiny peliper for a shiny feebas...
I like the fact that tomorrow,i will be able to make a game where everything is as cute as mareep...It's a happy thought...
Old August 15th, 2012, 12:20 PM
SSfan
Beginning Trainer

Nature: Serious
I've started to go on the GTS a lot less lately. Like seriously, I can't look without someone asking for a Reshiram/Zekrom/Kyurem Level 9 or under. Why won't nintendo stop this? Is it really that hard? I LOVE going on GTS negotiations though. :D I'll be up at like 12AM EST and everyone in either Japan or Italy will pop up. It's so awesome! I got a Shiny Walrein from there.
Old August 27th, 2012, 10:49 PM
何贤豪

The GTS is great and all, but I don't like the fact that people like to ask for exceedingly impossible offers. But I scored some great offers by offering my own Pokemon...especially if I talk of foreign Pokemon. Because I can get shiny Pokemon from them easily! For GTS Negotiations, I don't seem to get much...only scored one trade, and I ended up getting a Nidoking, which I gave to a friend anyway. Kinda because I only used it once anyway.
·Friend Code·My Claims·
Old August 28th, 2012, 05:31 PM
Lorenzo The Comic
Pokégen User

Nature: Docile
About GTS Negotiations (if that's what the second option is called?). I use it all the time, but no one ever gave me any of the Kami-Trio Pokémon.

I don't know how the GTS of the first option works. So I deposit my Cobalion, search for some Pokémon, but when I try to trade all of my Pokémon aren't selectable. This is my very first year ever using the GTS by the way.
Old September 9th, 2012, 11:20 PM
Medlis
Unhatched Egg

Nature: Timid
Send a message via AIM to Medlis Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Medlis Send a message via Skype™ to Medlis
I love using the Global Trade Station, its not bad if your only offering a Pokemon instead of actively seeking one out via the search menu.

The only thing I don't like is that you don't actually know the original place of origin for that Pokemon, so you don't know if that lvl 100 foreign Zekrom you've just got is hacked or not, even if its stats look right.
Old September 10th, 2012, 01:39 PM
GardevoirxGalladeForever
Unhatched Egg

Nature: Quiet
I loved to use the GTS, especially Netgotions. I like to show the person a bunch of rare or shiny pokemon then I log off xD I'm so cruel Teehee. But sometimes I do trade if they don't log off.
Feed this Pokemon a berry or suffer from guilt. >:3
[/url]
Old September 13th, 2012, 08:55 AM
FrostPheonix
Eternity.

Negotiations are cool, but embaress me because all my good pokes are on platinum and I don't have another ds to transfer. So when they offer shiny raikous from events and all that, all i can do is just shake and offer a zorua. Which sucks.

GTS is awesome, as I got most of the things I usually want (still looking for an american ditto, but ill get it eventually) but the thing that pisses me off is that people keep asking for victini or lvl 9 or lower zekrom/reshiram/kyurem etc etc. Blegh.
Old September 13th, 2012, 05:54 PM
roosterman
Freaking annoying!

Nature: Brave
sometimes i get to many of a rare pokemon from eggs and put them on the gts for bidoof and magikarp and when i really need more space i put up some weak legendarys.
when i can't find any good deals on the gts becuase of all the people that expect a level 100 palkia for there bidoof or a level 1 gyrados i start hacking pokemon and trade them holding a note telling that that the pokemon they just recieved is fake and only learns splash

pokemon black 2 friend code: 1979 8164 1100
my best battle video: 72-38989-76548. tell me your thoughts!
"Believe it or not, angels crap much more than other beings. Ever wonder why the phrase "holy crap" is so popular?" -macomuu
Old September 14th, 2012, 08:26 AM
shinylatias
Beginning Trainer

I like gts really much, i have almost all my shinies from the gts, such as:
shiny deoxys, shiny darkrai, shiny shaymin, shiny charizard, shiny kricketot and i think i have 30 more from gts. My best gts pokemon is an ev'd shiny raichu with volt tackle.
Old September 16th, 2012, 05:19 PM
IceFyr1928
Is now DeathofShadows

Nature: Calm
Well, it's useful, but not useful... GTS is useless at the point that I'm at (just got 2nd badge) and I have nothing to offer for negotiations (that's worth anything...) other than that, it's quite useful. Got zeckrom, zoroark, and a genesect from it in my old file (save file got corrupted, most likely from my AR)

EDIT: chain trades in GTSN are super effective! Traded Snivy for Alartia for Groudon for Heidreigon for egg for egg for Beldum w/ eptic stats and Light Metal.
THIS ACCOUNT HAS BEEN HACKED, AND FOR MY SAFETY I HAVE RELOCATED. YOU CAN FIND ME HERE

Last edited by IceFyr1928; September 16th, 2012 at 08:32 PM. Reason: GTSN is better than expected!!
Old September 19th, 2012, 10:48 PM
Chrisaur

Nature: Modest
I enjoy using both the GTS and GTS Negotiations.
The GTS I just use to deposit Pokemon , like my 500 Charmanders ( I am still trying to breed a shiny) ,because searching for Pokemon is just insane. They are all request low level Legendaries. Its just full of below level 9 Reshirams and Zekroms.
Negotiations I find more helpful , because you get to negotiate what you want. And it's fun
Old September 21st, 2012, 07:38 AM
TechnoEK
Unhatched Egg

It's completely useless for me, I've only seen two or three legit offers, mostly it's just people asking for Legends or Lv 100 Pokemon for Lv 1.

I tried to search for Bidoof and the offer was Bidoof Lv 12 for a Lv 100 Entei.

That Bidoof better be able to do blackflips and OHKO every Pokemon in the game.
Pokemon White: 3568-9293-8957
Black 2 FC: 3354-1848-3609
Old September 21st, 2012, 09:09 AM
Lorenzo The Comic
Pokégen User

Nature: Docile
If you check out my Global Link account, you'll see that I like to offer lots of legends to make people happy. That's pretty much the only way I can excel at Negotiations, giving away Shiny Legends for anything. One time I managed to give this one person all the Shiny Golems.
PGL Nickname: Chillarmy07
Old September 21st, 2012, 07:41 PM
TechnoEK
Unhatched Egg

Well I guess there are some beneficial trades.

Got Charmander for Ledyba
Bidoof for Magikarp
Noctowl for my Pichu.
Pokemon White: 3568-9293-8957
Black 2 FC: 3354-1848-3609
Old October 2nd, 2012, 12:45 PM
Lecapria
Jellyfish with Headphones

Nature: Quirky
I was just in the GTS. all the pokemon in there are wanted for either Reshiram or Zekrom at level 9 or lower =-= They need a way of filtering those out, or adding a search for what pokemon ppl are looking for
Old October 2nd, 2012, 01:23 PM
trapincher
Rocket Executive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lecapria View Post
I was just in the GTS. all the pokemon in there are wanted for either Reshiram or Zekrom at level 9 or lower =-= They need a way of filtering those out, or adding a search for what pokemon ppl are looking for
Yeah, it's really weird. Do they really expect to get those Pokemon or are they cloning.. I remember there was this cheat where you could clone via GTS on older games.
Old October 11th, 2012, 06:59 PM
benwilll
Unhatched Egg

i dont mind trading sucky pokemon for other sucky pokemon! it sometimes helps in a certain area. especially restarting the whole journey
Old October 25th, 2012, 12:19 AM
Pink Mommy
Pokemon Breeder

Nature: Timid
I do use the GTS. I use it to get the pokemon I really want but can't catch. I recently traded one of my Torchics for a Cheruby and just today I received a Piplup for my Ditto.
Only one problem... it's hacked... well, it was a bad natured Ditto anyways.

Paired With LilJz123
Old October 25th, 2012, 02:53 AM
FrozenPhoenix96
Show me your power!!!

Send a message via Skype™ to FrozenPhoenix96
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lecapria View Post
Yeah, I hate that people that are doing that.
Its really annoying, because the other normal offers are kicked out because there are 90% offers that are requesting Reshiram or Zekrom Level 9 or lower... -.-"
It's really annoying.

FriendCode: 3139-3194-4225
Old October 26th, 2012, 08:18 PM
Mudinjakarp

I dislike GTS because you can't get pokemon not in your pokedex- otherwise, I think its a good system
Old October 26th, 2012, 08:36 PM
MrTripStack
Unhatched Egg

I couldn't agree more! I was recently searching for another Japanese Ditto (since my cousin needs one as well) and everybody was offering their Japanese Ditto for Reshiram and Zekrom (at "level 9 or lower"). It's sooo annoying. ._.
“Let go of your attachment to being right, and suddenly your mind is more open. You're able to benefit from the unique viewpoints of others, without being crippled by your own judgment.”
Old November 1st, 2012, 11:36 PM
MegaQuack8
Unhatched Egg

Ive been using GTS negotiations for a long time now cause i find it awesome i once got a shiny mewtwo
(WOWSERS)
and a shiny Altaria ....I LOVE ALTARIAS .... dont judge me
anyway here are some tricks for GTSN
1 use those icons in the corner
2 use the smiley face once u start (1st impressions)
3 if they show a boring pokemon or one u have, show a sad face
4 if they show a legendary or shiney show an !
5 if they have the pokemon u came for show a heart
6 if they have a nice pokemon u want show a smiley face
7 be sure that u have good pokemon too
8 U need to fight with them (kind of) if they show a good pokemon u show one even better
9 dont overdo it and become a showoff
10 if they have stupid pokemon and are just noobs then its acceptable that u ditch the negotiations
Old November 21st, 2012, 11:13 AM
Mochi

Nature: Sassy
GTS does have some good moments, I got a female Timid Zorua last night. Some other ones (mostly for Dex filling) were Scolipede, Walrein, and a pretty high level Vanillish.

The requests for lv. 9 and under Zekrom and Reshiram are complete jokes though. Honestly I would love to find a way to get a legit Zekrom/Reshiram in that level range just to mess with the punks showing off their impossible to trade Pokemon.
Old November 21st, 2012, 11:42 AM
Absol
Community Supporter

I've tried using the GTS one or two times, but because of error issues I couldn't do anything. This may be due to the Magnemite Coil overloading the servers though. What annoys me the most however is how most of the offers are for Lv. 1 Zekroms since it is impossible to trade for those. I have gotten a few random goodies from the GTS including a Giratina that passed Pokecheck's legality check. :D
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links