The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Pokémon Gaming > Advance Generation

Notices

Advance Generation The hallmark of sprite-based Pokémon gaming, Ruby, Sapphire, and Emerald set you off on an adventure in the watery Hoenn region with tons of diverse Pokémon to discover. Fans of Kanto can reexplore their favorite region in FireRed and LeafGreen. Here you'll find other fans who enjoy talking about the Pokémon, strategy, and techniques to master this generation.

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old September 26th, 2012, 09:26 PM
AWsquared
It's another wolf bite.
Community Supporter

Nature: Modest
Send a message via Skype™ to AWsquared
I haven't in FRLG. I don't really intend to since I'm too lazy to look for them plus with the Gen III Roar Glitch makes it more of challenge.

Mega Sceptile and Treecko for life yo.
DeviantArt |Tumblr | Art Gallery| Ask Me Stuff |Paired to | Avatar source:[x]
Old September 27th, 2012, 05:56 PM
Are there Oceans in Space?
abc.

Nature: Quirky
I didn't spend much time in Kanto after the E4, but I did run into Entei once. I had no Masterball, nor the patience to continue to track him. :P
Old September 28th, 2012, 06:13 AM
υ Shivam
Mime Jr.

I caught suicune with master ball.
It was really hard but somehow captured him

Old October 11th, 2012, 06:12 AM
Pppgggr
Cheese, for everyone!

Nature: Calm
.....This is a first for me.....I had absolutely no idea. I probably would've just stored it in my PC if I did catch it back when I was playing Fire Red furiously, mainly because I like Entei, and because I pick Charmander, I would have always gotten suicune.
Old October 27th, 2012, 02:35 PM
Ninetales7032
Unhatched Egg

Suicune, but I accidentally fainted it. I had used my Master Ball on Mewtwo and kept trying to get it down to where I could use a great ball (the only ball I had left) but then I got frustrated that I couldn't catch it, so I started attacking it again. All but my Dragonite were fainted at this point, too.
Old October 29th, 2012, 09:38 AM
Correspondence

I was doing something in the routes near Vermilion city,can't remember.But i was so surprised when i ran into Suicune.I don't remember what i caught it with though.
Old November 3rd, 2012, 05:03 AM
Olli
we keep this love in a photograph

Yah, I caught Suicune in my Silver a long time ago. It was the only of the three beasts I ever encountered, and I was really happy anyways, because it was the one whose design I liked the most. It took me quite a while before I caught it, because I had to realise I could track it down through the Pokedex first, and I didn't think of any strategies to help me catch it, so mainly I just went looking for it and threw Pokeballs at it untill I caught it. I later learned of the cloning trick, which could be a way to clone masterballs too through one of my friends, whom I then helped catching the three beasts of his game. But in my own game, only ever Suicune.
Old November 3rd, 2012, 11:11 PM
True Honey
Unhatched Egg

Nature: Calm
I can say that I have effectively failed at the task of capturing the legendary dogs/hounds. By the time when one was able to catch them I had already used my master ball so I would have to use Ultra Balls and they always failed. At some point in FR/LG I got tired of trying to catch them and did other things.

Avatar & Signature: The Little Flying Jumpluff by ~ alright123100 (deviantART)
Old November 18th, 2012, 11:39 AM
The Sly Fox
Community Supporter

I've caught all three before, in my G/S/C games. I never encountered them in FRLG though.
Old November 18th, 2012, 02:55 PM
gossamer

I've caught a Suicune in my FireRed and Entei in my LeafGreen. It's what I always keep my Master Ball for, which makes Mewtwo an absolute pain to catch.. "

Sponsored Links