• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

It's That Time of The Year Again...

Akeraz

Winning is Magic
Years
This is an interesting point that I agree with.

How do people feel about what Morkula said? Do you agree that the 'big' titles are just 'safe' squeals to popular games?​

Yeah, that's how I pretty much feel.
Hence why I'm saving my cash to build a new gaming rig.

I'm still enjoying all of last year's games, and the games that came out septemberish. Like Torchlight II and Borderlands II.

Though, I may end up buying that World of Warcraft Monopoly Set that just came out...

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
Years
I'd completely forgotten that Paper Mario: Sticker Star was coming out this year. That's been my most anticipated video game for the past year, so you can bet your bottom dollar I'll be getting it either before or at Christmastime. I might try out a Professor Layton game, since I've heard good things about them, and have always wanted to try them, but never really considered actually buying one. But that'll be about it for this year. :D

Years
  • Age 16
  • Seen May 28, 2019
Playstation All-Stars Battle Royale
Persona 4 Golden (importing this)
Zero Escape: Virtua's Last Reward (not out yet in Europe)

That's pretty much it...unless they magically announce Persona 4 Arena's EU release date before new year, I don't think there's any other game I want. Halo 4 doesn't interest me anymore.

I think Q1 of 2013 has more interesting games than this christmas:
Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance
Sly 4
The Last of Us (assuming it is out on Q1)
Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon
Pikmin 3 (Q1 I think)
Game & Wario (same as above)
maybe DmC Devil May Cry

Catalyst.

Nothing of significance
Years
Am I imagining things, for does Fabio make this exact same thread every year? :P

Hmm, let's see.

-NFL 13 Vita
-Professor Layton and the Miracle Mask
-Luigi's Mansion 2
-Paper Mario: Sticker Star

Pretty much completely Nintendo Handheld, just like Lightning. Can't beat the 3DS <3

Ice Car

Banned
Years
I don't really want any games this year. I bought most of what I want.

Stuff that's on my list:
New iPod (Something better than my Shuffle)
3DS Case
New Xbox 360 Controller
Moneeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeey

Kroso

Sleeping soundly
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Dec 22, 2016
32 GB memory card for PS Vita : $100
Family and happiness : Over $9,000!
To be honest, many of the titles that have come out this year isn't worth getting. The only game that I'll be awaiting these following years is my preordered Sly Cooper thieves in times, and computers parts if I feel they don't live up to their expectations.

CourageHound

Trust & Courage. Nothing More
Years
The only 2 things I would kindly desire for christmas would be the Wii U, for SSB4 and the 3DS for Pokemon Magnagate and Infinite Labyrinth.

Years
Christmas sales are good, will pick up some of the recent games; Black Ops 2, AC 3. Prices should hopefully go down for a lot of games as I'm hoping to re-build my collection of games. I have a shelf for each genre of game I have so I may as well try to broaden some of my options of games to play when I want (which is quite a bit).

Years
I've actually gotten most of the games that I wanted this year, so I can't think of too many that I would want for Christmas. I might like FIFA 13 or a pre-order for GTA V, but I think that'd be about it for me.

PiemanFiddy

Dark-Type Gym Leader
Years
Well, here's MY christmas list...

-Nintendo 3DS
-Paper Mario: Sticker Star
-Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 (mostly for Campaign/Zombies)

Back