The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Official Forums > The Welcome Lounge

Notices

The Welcome Lounge New here? Stop in to the Welcome Lounge to introduce yourself. The members who hang out here can't wait to give you a warm welcome and help you discover all of the cool things you can do around the community.

Advertise here

Old December 1st, 2012, 02:21 AM
miltankRancher
Mega Ampharos is the one.

Nature: Jolly
Send a message via Yahoo to miltankRancher

Advertise here
I totally forgot about you guys. I'm sorry.

Just kidding, I love you all guys! I just had some recent academic and extra-curricular problems [okay, i admit not some but MANY. too MANY] that I had to deal with first. I got my grades down, my heart broken my Poke-career on a downhill slope [since DS got broken, and emulator kept on crashing. Plus my copy of B2 was bogus, since it doesn't save.] and, to no surprise, I had little time to check on the site everyday.

However, by the end of the semester, I got back up. I managed to pull my grades to a really satisfying value, my single life to be very happy and free, [my Poke-career is still not going well, but that can wait]. And so, with the coming christmas break, I am announcing...

I AM BACK!

Yay! mR, your beloved Miltank and Crobat lover, is back! For those who can remember me [my friends in the clubs, and RP-corner, some friends in the trivia section and other discussion, those writers whom I loved in the FF&W] I missed you all! Tell me you miss me too! For those new members [I am sure there are some in my few months hiatus] hello! Welcome to PC!

Anyway, that's it. I need to catch up to things. prepare to see me again in the boards!

I'M BACK! [that feels good to say.]

-mR

I am a Roleplayer

...and I am PROUD of it.
Lanistae Jacet [Lies of a Trainer]
Old December 1st, 2012, 02:25 AM
Libra
I ain't insane, the world is just too serious...
Community Supporter

Nature: Quirky
Welcome back... i have been away for a while aswell, but forgot to say im back, leaving people in suprise...

Paired to Éclair
Sig by Aquacorde
Mental Omega record
StarCraft II record
VM/PM me
Old December 1st, 2012, 02:33 AM
Hikamaru
pseudologia fantastica
Community Supporter

Nature: Quirky
Quote:
Originally Posted by miltankRancher View Post
I totally forgot about you guys. I'm sorry.

Just kidding, I love you all guys! I just had some recent academic and extra-curricular problems [okay, i admit not some but MANY. too MANY] that I had to deal with first. I got my grades down, my heart broken my Poke-career on a downhill slope [since DS got broken, and emulator kept on crashing. Plus my copy of B2 was bogus, since it doesn't save.] and, to no surprise, I had little time to check on the site everyday.

However, by the end of the semester, I got back up. I managed to pull my grades to a really satisfying value, my single life to be very happy and free, [my Poke-career is still not going well, but that can wait]. And so, with the coming christmas break, I am announcing...

I AM BACK!

Yay! mR, your beloved Miltank and Crobat lover, is back! For those who can remember me [my friends in the clubs, and RP-corner, some friends in the trivia section and other discussion, those writers whom I loved in the FF&W] I missed you all! Tell me you miss me too! For those new members [I am sure there are some in my few months hiatus] hello! Welcome to PC!

Anyway, that's it. I need to catch up to things. prepare to see me again in the boards!

I'M BACK! [that feels good to say.]

-mR
Hi miltankRancher, do you remember who is making this post?

Yes, I'm that same Hikari10 you remember from way back... but I have a new look now, complete with a blue italicized name. That's right, I became a PC Supporter!

We have had some sections changed and new staff added during your absence.

Great to see you back and PC was never the same without you.

- Hikari10

paired with AWsquared and Starry Windy
battle server | tumblr | twl | profile | supporter

on a leave of absence

Old December 1st, 2012, 05:05 AM
Cid
Find your niche.

Nature: Calm
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Cid Send a message via Skype™ to Cid
Damn. I feel you, bro. Although you've been there for probably two more semesters than I have, we go to the same uni pretty much so I know how difficult it can be. Add to that what sounds like heartbreak and it's like you're digging your own grave simply by enduring each passing day. Glad you're okay now, though. At least, you seem to have moved on from all that jazz. Just in time for Christmas, too! Besides, we only got to talk for like a few days back then, so this might just be a good time to catch up. Haha.

Anyway, welcome home, Rancher. Enjoy the holidays! Yeah. :)
Old December 1st, 2012, 05:09 AM
curiousnathan
a hero can be afraid, too

Nature: Careful
I remember him, he was quite awesome if I recall!

Welcome back! It's been awhile, but we're glad to have you back! See you around!
Old December 3rd, 2012, 01:31 AM
miltankRancher
Mega Ampharos is the one.

Nature: Jolly
Send a message via Yahoo to miltankRancher
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowExcadrill View Post
Welcome back... i have been away for a while aswell, but forgot to say im back, leaving people in suprise...
SE! I remember you! Well, at least we came back right?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hikari10 View Post
Hi miltankRancher, do you remember who is making this post?

Yes, I'm that same Hikari10 you remember from way back... but I have a new look now, complete with a blue italicized name. That's right, I became a PC Supporter!

We have had some sections changed and new staff added during your absence.

Great to see you back and PC was never the same without you.

- Hikari10
Wow, congrats on that sexy new color! Thank you Hikari!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cid View Post
Damn. I feel you, bro. Although you've been there for probably two more semesters than I have, we go to the same uni pretty much so I know how difficult it can be. Add to that what sounds like heartbreak and it's like you're digging your own grave simply by enduring each passing day. Glad you're okay now, though. At least, you seem to have moved on from all that jazz. Just in time for Christmas, too! Besides, we only got to talk for like a few days back then, so this might just be a good time to catch up. Haha.

Anyway, welcome home, Rancher. Enjoy the holidays! Yeah.
So how was the first semester for you? What was your course again? and yeah, glad I pulled through! Merry christmas to me and you all!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curious. View Post
I remember him, he was quite awesome if I recall!

Welcome back! It's been awhile, but we're glad to have you back! See you around!
yes, yes. I am awesome. Thanks Curious! ))

I am a Roleplayer

...and I am PROUD of it.
Lanistae Jacet [Lies of a Trainer]
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

Advertise here