Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Creative Discussions > Roleplay Corner > Roleplay Lounge
Reload this Page Hoenn RéBURST [M] [OOC + SU]

Notices
For all updates, view the main page.

Roleplay Lounge Lounge about in Out-Of-Character discussions linked to individual roleplays. This is the best place to find existing roleplays to join, or create the sign-up thread for a roleplay of your own!

Old December 20th, 2012 (07:24 PM).
Cookies are a necessary evil.

Nature: Rash
Send a message via Skype™ to DLMuerte
SO Torn is still GM? Or is it Vato?

Meh. She said raise my hand, at thus it is in the air. Give it a high five if you want, actually, that would be cool. Miles. Miles Okai, pronounced O-kai. By the way... I'm probably going to be inactive till the day after Christmas, so yeah. Not that I won't be checking, I just won't be able to make any posts.

I might not be dead! I might be. I dunno. Nachos.
Old December 20th, 2012 (07:41 PM). Edited December 20th, 2012 by Vato.
This Is Our Last Goodbye

Nature: Lonely
Quote originally posted by Tman109ner:
o.O Sorry if I sounded offended. I was just trying to joke around I figured that you would do something like...
http://www.pokecommunity.com/showpost.php?p=7337213&postcount=88

Should I edit it to end it with a "capture attempt?"
Yes, thou must. For you see, Stray Pokemon also need to be inside a Pokeball so that you can ATTEMPT to catch/befriend/something them, they always end up caught, but if the reasons that lead your character to befriend them must be real enough for you to keep them, or else, you'll be told to release them, this no being optional.

BTW, sorry for not replying, didn't saw your post

And hereto, yes, it seems like you'll have to do another SU since it wouldn't be fair AT ALL to let you back just like that when everyone around is trying so hard to do a perfectly fleshed SU for our last spot. But as long as you can Wow and Impress me, you'll be okay.

As for Ninja Dude. Just a few things. Tucked socks are a NU-UH. And, why is his head bald at age 16? O.o Not that I like a peculiar character, but what's the reason for this? Is it genetic or something? And this disease, it, um, what? It really sounds not really believable that the son of a woman that lived in a wood and straw overcome this disease with apparently no help? And you still kept a terrorist-esque event in the History section, who would hate a kid that overcame a rare disease, anyways? I could understand that they would make fun of him for not being able to do anything for more than three years, but, burning his house just because he had a disease?! This part MUST DISSAPEAR T.T And, who sends his son away thru a forest and Arceus knows what else when he could easily be taken care of ANY other adult, and even if I were to accept this, how did he survive for three years on the road trying to find his uncle?! HOW DOES A 10 YEAR OLD SURVIVE THREE YEARS ON HIS OWN?! It still looks incredibly un logic, y'know? Your backstory doesn't have to be awesomeness itself, your characters can leave a normal, peaceful life with little to few highlights in their lives and still be fascinating!

I probably missed some stuff, and if I did, Torn will most likely post about it anytime soon.

BTW, I'm back as GM, but Torn is my Vicepresident of Assistant-ness so she will still nag you every now and then

And I'm a dude T.T not a girl, D-U-D-E!

FC [B2]: 0992 1015 0443
VM/PM me whenever you feel like trading/kicking my butt on a battle
Old December 20th, 2012 (08:34 PM). Edited December 21st, 2012 by TornZero.
Resident Yuri-ism Cult Leader

Send a message via Skype™ to TornZero
Quote originally posted by 1ninjadude1701:
When Marcus was born the doctor came in to tell his mom, Isabel, that Marcus had a rare and terrible disease. The disease was to make it so he could not talk, read, write, or do anything normal for that matter. His mom couldn't afford to hear that and prayed for help. By the age of three and six months Marcus could finally walk normally and was learning to speak. Marcus had overcame the disease completely and was viewed a hero by everyone on his town.
I shouldn't even need to add anything about the rest of the character because of this. This alone — this... making him out to be destined for total retardation from birth, and somehow able to overcome it before he's even able to do any of that crap in the first place, let alone without any explanation of any of it — is just a huge freakin' no. And being "viewed a hero"? Why? Why is a baby viewed as a hero? He overcame common baby obstacles (WAAAAAAY earlier than a regular baby, too, so he's gotta be some kinda mutant to be able to support the weight of his own body so well at three months)! He didn't save an ambassador's life, or protect a village from a swarm of Pokémon with nothing but his filthy, disgusting diaper! I'm sorry, but just... just no. I see no semblance of logic and reason in this at all, and you obviously didn't research what you were using.

I mean, I'm all for unique, quirky and awkward characters, because they can be just the right level of cool, but seriously, this is just BS cranked up way too far past eleven.

I will be moving my account to Songbird over the course of immediately. The signature will stay as is for posterity and reference.
Old January 2nd, 2013 (09:43 AM).
This Is Our Last Goodbye

*Blow into microphone* Hello? Testing, Testing, Testing, 1, 2, 3. Anyone here? You death or something? Did Santa kidnap you?

Anyways, to those who have posted, I asked Torn to do the next capture results (aka GM post), since I can't get them done right now... And apparently computers hate me... Since mine just robosplode... Again...

And brace yourselves, late (or early) spring cleaning is coming to this RP soon! And some moar spots might open on the way to a squeaky clean Roleplay!

Old January 2nd, 2013 (10:11 AM).
Battle!

Nature: Quirky
You may want to drop me Vato. I really, really like this roleplay but my time is about to dwindle to nil and so is my inspiration. I'm sorry guys.

Old January 7th, 2013 (11:52 PM).
Chaos Worshipper

Nature: Gentle
I need a ice cream cone! Vanilla flavour!
Old January 17th, 2013 (08:05 AM).
Chaos Worshipper

Where are you GM? Without you this RP will die surely.. C'mon I posted Dec 27th!
Old January 17th, 2013 (10:31 AM).

Okay, two things.

1) Please don't double post. It's against PC's rules. You could have sent a VM/PM to Vato or me instead.

2) I haven't been able to think all too well, and I ended up forgetting. xD I'll have your response up quick.

I will be moving my account to Songbird over the course of immediately. The signature will stay as is for posterity and reference.
Old January 17th, 2013 (12:05 PM).
One lean, green, fighting machine

Nature: Jolly
Hello all. It seems I posted here a long, long time ago, and I would like to do so again. Is there a spot open?
Old January 17th, 2013 (12:34 PM).

Make a new sign-up sheet.

Old January 17th, 2013 (12:40 PM). Edited January 20th, 2013 by <Challenger>.

Here's my alpha SU

Name: Jett Watters
Starter: Eevee

Appearance: Jett is about 6'3 and weighs roughly 130 pounds. His appearance is rather...average. His chin is rather sharp, his eyes an unattractive blue. His forehead is medium sized. The only unnatural thing about him is his blue hair that hangs down in his eyes. He isn't particularly handsome, and he isn't the kind of guy you would pick out in a crowd. Jett's usual apparel is a light blue tee-shirt with a darker water drop emblazoned on the front, dark blue jeans, an blue sneakers. He has a grey backpack that he keeps with him.

Personality: Jett is, again, an average guy all the way around. He isn't memorable. He's quiet, he has a blatant sense of humor, he isn't overly smart, and his voice is neither too deep nor too soft. Jett is very, very awkward. Things never come out of his mouth the way he wants them to. He can be clever at times, but he keeps to himself most of the time. The only thing he isn't average at is swimming. Jett could be considered a Water Ninja. He takes pride in this ability, and cherishes his Arceus-given ability.

History: Jett grew up in Lilycove City. His parents were both sailors, so he spent a good majority of the time near water. His past was relatively uneventful, with one exception. Once there was an awful storm while his parents were out. Jett was seven at the time, but he was an excellent swimmer anyways. He went out to the pier to wait on their return. They didn't return...for days in fact. When they did, it was just his father. His mother had died. He was never the same after that.
Old January 18th, 2013 (08:27 AM).
Chaos Worshipper

Sorry, forgot the capital rule "_"

@heretostay123- Sorry, Jupe's partner is Mudkip.
Old January 18th, 2013 (08:30 AM).

Oh. Ok. TO THE FIRST POST! *raises fist in the direction of the first post*
Old January 18th, 2013 (09:03 AM). Edited January 18th, 2013 by Bleacher.
Chaos Worshipper

Lol, Phanpy isn't available either. Here is the current player list:

1. Me- Mudkip

2. Orangeness- Phanpy

3. Travel- Spheal

4. Icy Burn- Torchic

5. De la muerte- Feebas

6. Tman109er- Torchic Trecko
Old January 18th, 2013 (09:04 AM).

Would Treeko, by any chance? *raises an eyebrow*
Old January 18th, 2013 (03:51 PM).

Until Vato and I stop being lazy enough to fix the list, Slugma is the only one available.

Old January 19th, 2013 (10:09 AM).
This Is Our Last Goodbye

Bleacher - I lovez ya! You saved me from looking around for those players who are still alive! :D BTW, both Fuyu and MissDoronjo have decided to drop out, so both Pikachu and Eevee (as well as those starters not mentioned in Bleacher's post, are the starters available ATM.

EDIT: Decided to pull Mr. Mammoth from the RP, for the sake of letting more people join due to his unexcussed inactivity. Thus meaning that Poochyena is also available.

Hereto - Now that you've seen the catalog, you're only an edit away before Torn and I judge your SU a la America's Next Top Model, which, in this case, will be Hoenn's Next Top SU :p

Torn - I waz not lazy :p well... Maybe a bit. Also, Ill be back in school by this Monday, so, you'll probably read more Torn and less Vato anytime soon :p ... Again.

Old January 19th, 2013 (11:36 AM).
I Never Asked For This.

Nature: Naive
Okay, so if only Bleacher, Orangeness, Travel, Icy Burn, de la Muerta, and Tman are still in, that means that the starters available are Pikachu, Skitty, Slugma, Eevee, Zigazagoon, and two Poochyenas are available, right?

I would like to join this roleplay, but I'm in the middle of serious exams right now. I get a bit of a break on Wednesday, so if you can wait that long then I'm your lady C:

Find me on:

Storenvy :: DeviantART :: Tumblr :: Twitter
Old January 19th, 2013 (02:37 PM).
This Is Our Last Goodbye

Errmerrrgerrrd Swan wants to join asdfghjkl!

Anyways... That is almost correct, I failed to realize Bleacher hadn't included two more Roleplayers: Roleplay Extraordinaire TornZero (Skitty) And Khawillicious Khawill (Zigzagoon). Every other starter that you noted IS available. And, of course we can wait, it's not like you have to murder everyone else that attempts to join until Wednesday... Yet. Besides, I also will be a lil big inactive because Ill be back on school by Monday, so, yeah...

Old January 19th, 2013 (03:30 PM).
I Never Asked For This.

Nature: Naive
I can live with no Skitty and Zig, as it stands now I'd probably go for one of the two Pooches (why are there two, anyway, out of curiosity) or that pwetty lavaslug you're offering for sale there.

I'm pretty sure that by wednesday I'll be up for some killing anyway, if it comes to that...

Find me on:

Storenvy :: DeviantART :: Tumblr :: Twitter
Old January 19th, 2013 (03:43 PM).

There was /one/ Poochyena at first, but when Zerin/Tyler/Wolf/that guy was here, he decided to have a Poochyena burst heart. Now it's just a regular Poochyena.

If you come up with an awesome excuse, however, you're not limited to the starters on the list.

Old January 20th, 2013 (09:08 AM).

Nature: Quiet
hey umm can i try to do another SU? I have an idea on how i can make them better and i really want to join plz.

My new pokemon rp

http://pokemonchallengersrp.proboards.com/index.cgi

Join if you like a challenge.
Old January 20th, 2013 (07:25 PM).

No one said you couldn't, you know.

Old January 21st, 2013 (05:05 AM).

I believe I've finished my SU. Could someone review it?
Old January 21st, 2013 (06:11 AM).
Chaos Worshipper

Hail Vato, the evil king of all darkness, I am greatly honored with the recognition. *bows*

Coming back to my RP self.. Its good to see three more players joining, the more players the more fun, interesting and challenging it becomes. Keep it coming and don't fall asleep xD
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links