The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Pokémon Discussions > Pokémon Anime

Notices

Pokémon Anime Are you a regular watcher of the Pokémon Anime and its Movies or just an old fan? Come here, and take part in all the various ongoing discussions about the Pokémon Anime.

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old December 9th, 2012, 03:31 PM
Iceman3317
Kalos Explorer!

Nature: Quiet
Wow..... did Pikachu really just get knocked out by Team Rocket's pokemon, that has never happened I don't think. This should be a really good season indeed. I hope Ash catches more pokemon or his older Unova ones evolve, he needs more powerhouses honestly. Only real one he has other than Pika is Krookodile. I wonder where Team Rocket got their pokemon this time. Exspecly the Amoonguss that one shoted Pika.

Last edited by Iceman3317; December 9th, 2012 at 03:38 PM.
Old December 9th, 2012, 08:46 PM
Sora
The Keyblade Pokémon

Nature: Gentle
I'm not sure if Pikachu himself have gotten knocked out my Team Rocket in one hit but it's happened plenty of times in general. Depending on when this occurs the reasoning could be explained easily other than Amoonguss just being a powerhouse (though considering the distance he fell on top of Pikachu it's still logical either way). Not sure about Ash catching anymore since he has nine that he rotates but them evolving and getting stronger would be nice.
Old December 10th, 2012, 06:43 AM
Jorah
What do I put here?
Community Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ash493 View Post
Well... it's N =D It's obvious, it's N :D
I mean, I hope they keep up his personality XD Characters sometimes get a different personality from their game counterparts.
Old December 10th, 2012, 08:06 AM
Elite Four Lucian
Elite Four - Psychic User

Nature: Brave
I found this interesting, as I've been waiting for N and Team Plasma to enter the show. I know awhile ago they had a Part 1 and Part 2 Episode scheduled to be released, but it was canceled because of the earthquake in Japan, so I am glad they are doing it now, which is really cool, it also gives Ash the chance to evolve more of his pokemon.

Wanting to Trade: An Elgato Game Capture HD for an Black or Red 3DS + Pokemon X or Y. Let me know if you are interested.
Old December 10th, 2012, 08:46 AM
Iceman3317
Kalos Explorer!

It would be nice for Ash to get a Ghost,Psy or Steel type though. I really want him to catch a Reuniclus or one of it's pre evos. That was one of the main pokemon I hoped he caught in Unova.

And true, Amoongus did fall from a great distance. And yeah, I was talking about just by Team Rocket. I know it has gotten knocked out in the past. I really love how Team Rocket has gotten stronger though. I think this is the best Team Rocket saga, for me at least. Because they don't act stupid and they are more evil like. I still hope they team of with Ash and them at least once aginst Team Plasma.
Old December 10th, 2012, 11:58 AM
Sora
The Keyblade Pokémon

I was just talking Team Rocket. They've one-hit KO'd Ash's Pokemon plenty of times in the past (which I should have worded a little better in my last post whoops). I just don't quite remember if Pikachu's been one of 'em. I would assume so, but then again I missed like... two generations of the anime for the most part pft.

And as far as N goes it looks like he might have his Black/White 2 personality? But we'll have to wait until the episode actually releases (and not be one of those people who are already complaining about N and plenty of other things) before we can see what sort of personality they do give him.
Old December 12th, 2012, 11:41 AM
Rivvon
Unburden Belly Drum
Community Supporter

Nature: Jolly
I find it interesting that N was given blue eyes in the anime; it's a minor detail, but interesting.

I'm very excited to watch Episode N! I'm also excited to see Colress. I hope he and N meet, it would be a very interesting combination of personalities!
Old December 16th, 2012, 11:58 AM
InMooseWeTrust
Jack of All Trades

Nature: Careful
Send a message via ICQ to InMooseWeTrust Send a message via AIM to InMooseWeTrust Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to InMooseWeTrust Send a message via Yahoo to InMooseWeTrust Send a message via Skype™ to InMooseWeTrust
I'd like to see Cilan leave the group and join the Shadow Triad. Everyone KNOWS that's coming. And Iris could be way better off without Ash. Her Axew is not being influenced well by Ash's pathetic evolutionless team.
Old December 16th, 2012, 12:16 PM
Pinkie-Dawn
I Am Become Death

Nature: Quirky
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rivvon View Post
I find it interesting that N was given blue eyes in the anime; it's a minor detail, but interesting.
N always had blue eyes, as confirmed by the Masuda's details about him.
Old December 16th, 2012, 12:30 PM
Iceman3317
Kalos Explorer!

Quote:
Originally Posted by InMooseWeTrust View Post
I'd like to see Cilan leave the group and join the Shadow Triad. Everyone KNOWS that's coming. And Iris could be way better off without Ash. Her Axew is not being influenced well by Ash's pathetic evolutionless team.
They are not the Triad confirmed in BW2. But I do want him to leave but I doubt he will.
Old December 16th, 2012, 11:59 PM
Sora
The Keyblade Pokémon

Quote:
Originally Posted by InMooseWeTrust View Post
Yeaah... not sure if you have been keeping up with the anime ... or Pokemon in general. B/W2 confirmed that the Straiton Gym trio and Shadow Triad are two different triplets for one. As for Ash's "pathetic evolutionless team" Pikachu aside (who technically is an evolution) three his nine Unova Pokemon haven't evolved at all (Snivy, Oshawott, and Scraggy), three of them are first evolution (Boldore, Pignite, and Palpitoad), and three of them are fully evolved (Unfezant, Krookodile, and Leavanny). So, yes... while 7 out of 10 of them aren't fully evolved I wouldn't call his Pokemon team evolutionless; he's had teams with less evolutions (Johto being a prime example). His team is just weaker at this point because of the much faster pacing that didn't give his Pokemon time to grow like in Sinnoh (which was a little too slow with pacing. Pokemon can't really find the right pacing).

Still looking forward to the N Saga. Hopefully it'll make-up for the disappointment that will be Ash losing against Kotetsu.
Old December 20th, 2012, 10:13 PM
Bobdapeach

this image on bulbapedia

Spoiler:

I hope it means Team Rocket will be getting Frillish and Amoongus, they need more Pokemon. Also is that golden thing above Amoongus and next to Frillish some random object (an attack) or a pokemon?

Old December 20th, 2012, 11:38 PM
Starry Windy
Bring your melody to life
Community Supporter

Nature: Modest
Send a message via Skype™ to Starry Windy
I think it's Ash's Pikachu lifted by Frillish using Telekinesis. Speaking of Team Rocket's Pokemon, I think James' Carnivine, Jessie's Seviper and Yanmega should return, since they are now native in Unova (as in New Unova Dex).

EDIT:
Spoiler:
And in some trailers, looks like Team Rocket will start to shout "We're blasting off again" like the old days when the balloon popped... or... is it? I just watching it again, and nobody is in the balloon except for Frillish and Amoongus.
Pairs | PC Family | My PC Blog | Twitter | Tumblr

Last edited by Starry Windy; December 22nd, 2012 at 12:22 AM. Reason: After watching the trailer again.
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links