The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Official Forums > The Welcome Lounge

Notices

The Welcome Lounge New here? Stop in to the Welcome Lounge to introduce yourself. The members who hang out here can't wait to give you a warm welcome and help you discover all of the cool things you can do around the community.

Closed Thread
Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old January 6th, 2013 (04:51 PM).
MichaelSK16
Pokemon Connoisseur

Nature: Mild
1. What section/board are you most interested in? I'm kind of interested in a lot. For now I'd say Fanfic & Writing would be my main board.
2. What other sections/boards do you want to venture in and and learn more about? I'd like to get more familiar with the more in-depth concepts of battling. I think the general Pokemon Gaming Central board, General Pokemon board, and Art & Design are also areas I'd like to get acquainted with.
3. Are there any specific things you like to do while you're here? I'd like to learn the general battle fundamental in Gen V, contribute to the Fan Fiction and Art sections, and just share my appreciation for Pokemon in general.

Thanks for your time~

- Bill Cosby
Old January 6th, 2013 (05:05 PM).
Sheep
sheep x steven OTP

Nature: Timid
Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelSK16 View Post
1. What section/board are you most interested in? I'm kind of interested in a lot. For now I'd say Fanfic & Writing would be my main board.
2. What other sections/boards do you want to venture in and and learn more about? I'd like to get more familiar with the more in-depth concepts of battling. I think the general Pokemon Gaming Central board, General Pokemon board, and Art & Design are also areas I'd like to get acquainted with.
3. Are there any specific things you like to do while you're here? I'd like to learn the general battle fundamental in Gen V, contribute to the Fan Fiction and Art sections, and just share my appreciation for Pokemon in general.

Thanks for your time~
Ooh, writing! We have the awesome Astinus open Fanfiction & Writing, she also moderates it. :3 But Derozio is also open for Art & Design, PlatinumDude for Battle Center, Sydian for General Pokemon Gaming, aaand Toujours for Pokemon General. Take your time to choose and feel free to reply back once you've decided!

da best | family | my star | twin
club 1 club 2 LV
Avatar & Signature by Achromatic
Old January 6th, 2013 (05:53 PM).
MichaelSK16
Pokemon Connoisseur

Nature: Mild
Hi Cirno~
Thanks for replying so quickly and suggesting so many people to me! I've been thinking about it for a while and I think I'd like to be mentored by Astinus. I feel that since FanFiction is what I want to be most involved in, it's probably best for me to learn the ropes there and kind of pick the rest up along the way.

Once again, thanks for your quick reply and helpful suggestions~
-Michael

- Bill Cosby
Old January 7th, 2013 (11:34 AM).
TrainerTori
Growlithe Fan

Nature: Quiet
1. What section/board are you most interested in? Places to be social (ie: not just fact spewing) I really enjoy social networking and just chatting with people I'd honestly love to have a writing mentor who won't cringe at the fact that I write scripts. (I promise, they're quality scripts. I just think in "movie" format more so than book)

2. What other sections/boards do you want to venture in and and learn more about?
I have no idea what all the hacking section is all about, but I keep passing it and wanting to check it out. I used to draw a little bit when I was younger, and I've been doodling my plans for my storyline here and there, so maybe a little bit of that? I have an intuos laying around somewhere >____>

3. Are there any specific things you like to do while you're here?
I just like chatting with people, so if my mentor had skype (dont worry, no phone/video calls! Just IM) that'd be awesome.

Old January 7th, 2013 (12:34 PM).
Sheep
sheep x steven OTP

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrainerTori View Post
1. What section/board are you most interested in? Places to be social (ie: not just fact spewing) I really enjoy social networking and just chatting with people :) I'd honestly love to have a writing mentor who won't cringe at the fact that I write scripts. (I promise, they're quality scripts. I just think in "movie" format more so than book)

2. What other sections/boards do you want to venture in and and learn more about?
I have no idea what all the hacking section is all about, but I keep passing it and wanting to check it out. I used to draw a little bit when I was younger, and I've been doodling my plans for my storyline here and there, so maybe a little bit of that? I have an intuos laying around somewhere >____>

I just like chatting with people, so if my mentor had skype (dont worry, no phone/video calls! Just IM) that'd be awesome.
Astinus might be open for the writing board as well as Derozio for the Art & Design section. So yeah, take your pick! =D

club 1 club 2 LV
Old January 7th, 2013 (08:40 PM).
SonGom
Unhatched Egg

Nature: Bashful
How can i get a mentor please help me i need a mentor who can tell me everything. thx and i like a global one.
Old January 8th, 2013 (05:54 AM). Edited January 8th, 2013 by Cid.
Cid
Find your niche.

Nature: Calm
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Cid Send a message via Skype™ to Cid
Quote:
Originally Posted by SonGom View Post
How can i get a mentor please help me i need a mentor who can tell me everything. thx and i like a global one.
Welcome to PC, SonGom! ^^
To get a mentor, just fill this form up, from our handy-dandy first post:
Quote:
1. What section/board are you most interested in?
As for how to fill that up:
Quote:
1. What section/board are you most interested in? Tell us what you're most interested in doing here on PC! Something like, "I am a competitive battler and want to learn more about the Competitive Battling Center section" or "I like to trade, so I'd like to explore the Trade Corner part of the forum" would be ideal!

2. What other section/board do you want to learn more about? The difference between this question and the first is that while the first question would list your primary mentor choice, this question would be your secondary. So if you like to trade a lot and want a Trade Corner mentor but also would be interested in learning more about roleplaying and the Roleplay Corner section, say that here! It's basically there incase the mentor you requested in question #1 isn't available, or if we have a mentor on board who specializes in both (or more than two if you listed more) of the sections you're interested in.

3. Are there any specific things you like to do while you're here? This is just a general question about whatever else you plan on doing here on PC. If you're planning on getting involved in some debates over at Other Chat & Discussions or digging around the Black 2 and White 2 forum, say so! It's not required to answer this, so if you do not want to fill it out, that's totally fine. n_n
However, you said you'd like a global mentor? I can take you in if you'd like! :DD Cirno's got her hands full with a whopping four mentees, while Cid here's still available. :3 Just reply here if you'd like me to mentor you, and I'll send you a PM to get in touch. :)

EDIT: I received your PM. I'll add you to my mentees list now. :3
Old January 9th, 2013 (02:04 PM).
Deloop
Unhatched Egg

I certainly need some help getting around this place. ^^

1. What section/board are you most interested in? I really enjoy roleplaying and even have somewhat of an idea for one so I guess the Roleplay Corner is the best place for someone like me! :)

2. What other section/board do you want to learn more about? Well, I would like to learn more about the fourth and fifth generations of Pokemon games so sign me up for that. :P

3. Are there any specific things you like to do while you're here? Maybe check out the video games section and the writing section as well.
Old January 9th, 2013 (03:25 PM).
Sheep
sheep x steven OTP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deloop View Post
I certainly need some help getting around this place. ^^

1. What section/board are you most interested in? I really enjoy roleplaying and even have somewhat of an idea for one so I guess the Roleplay Corner is the best place for someone like me! :)

2. What other section/board do you want to learn more about? Well, I would like to learn more about the fourth and fifth generations of Pokemon games so sign me up for that. :P

3. Are there any specific things you like to do while you're here? Maybe check out the video games section and the writing section as well.
Miss Doronjo, PkMn Trainer Yellow, and Red's Hawt Chibi Pelippers should all be open for the Roleplay Corner. <: But there's also Curious. and Rainbow Arcanine open for 4th gen plus Jellicent♀ for Black 2 & White 2 as well as Forever for Black & White! Aaand if you're wanting to try Video Games, Pave Low, Captain Fabio, and Hybrid Trainer are open in that area. Astinus should be open for Fanfiction & Writing, too. Lots of choices! Go ahead and pick one and reply back when you're ready~

club 1 club 2 LV
Old January 10th, 2013 (08:42 AM).
Deloop
Unhatched Egg

Wow...you're not making this easy for me, are you? O_o However, I want to focus on learning about the Roleplay Corner for the time being, and after checking out the bios, I think Red's Hawt Chibi Pelippers would be a great mentor! :D
Old January 12th, 2013 (09:51 AM).
liskinsforwins
Unhatched Egg

This cite is huuuuuuge. Help. :0 I probably need it.

I am really interested in learning the ins and outs of most aspects of the board. I'm curious, in particular, about Trade, and roleplay (as an English major) sounds interesting.

I've always been interesting in competitive battle, but I've never really gotten into it besides the occasional bout with a friend or two. However, I'd want to collect my dream-team first, obviously.

Meet people who respect Pokemon as a legit video game! Learn what breeding is about! Generally just have fun and be PokeAwesome!
Old January 12th, 2013 (10:07 AM).
Sheep
sheep x steven OTP

Quote:
Originally Posted by liskinsforwins View Post

I am really interested in learning the ins and outs of most aspects of the board. I'm curious, in particular, about Trade, and roleplay (as an English major) sounds interesting.

I've always been interesting in competitive battle, but I've never really gotten into it besides the occasional bout with a friend or two. However, I'd want to collect my dream-team first, obviously.

Meet people who respect Pokemon as a legit video game! Learn what breeding is about! Generally just have fun and be PokeAwesome!
Seems like you'd like a global mentor, in which case Cid should be open for that! :3 But if you're looking to learn about sections separately, we have TwilightBlade and Livewire for Trade Corner, Miss Doronjo and PkMn Trainer Yellow for Roleplay Corner, and PlatinumDude for Battle Center! Take your pick. :D

club 1 club 2 LV
Old January 12th, 2013 (12:46 PM).
liskinsforwins
Unhatched Egg

I think Cid sounds like a good match, having scattered interests as I do. :] Also, we both are JRPG fans!
Old January 12th, 2013 (04:58 PM).
Isamu Akai
The Chosen One

im more interested on playing hack roms specially pokemon

i also interested in battling concepts like example how to defeat shedinja with wonder guard

i like to meet people who really love pokemon and have many friends here.
Old January 12th, 2013 (05:19 PM).
Sheep
sheep x steven OTP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isamu Akai View Post
im more interested on playing hack roms specially pokemon

i also interested in battling concepts like example how to defeat shedinja with wonder guard

i like to meet people who really love pokemon and have many friends here.
DrFuji and atif should be open for Emulation if you're interested, but there is also PlatinumDude for Battle Center. ^^ Go ahead and read through their bios and reply with who you'd be most interested in!

club 1 club 2 LV
Old January 12th, 2013 (05:37 PM).
Isamu Akai
The Chosen One

tnx but where can i find Drfuji or atif
Old January 12th, 2013 (05:42 PM).
Sheep
sheep x steven OTP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isamu Akai View Post
tnx but where can i find Drfuji or atif
You can find their biographies right here by clicking on the "show spoiler" button! Once you've chosen one of them, just reply back here and I'll contact them for you and will let you know. =D

club 1 club 2 LV
Old January 12th, 2013 (05:49 PM).
Isamu Akai
The Chosen One

can u contact atif for me im will very thankful for that
Old January 12th, 2013 (06:11 PM). Edited January 12th, 2013 by Cid.
Cid
Find your niche.

Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Cid Send a message via Skype™ to Cid
Dropped a VM in atif's profile. Currently waiting for a reply. ^^

Quote:
Originally Posted by liskinsforwins View Post

I think Cid sounds like a good match, having scattered interests as I do. :] Also, we both are JRPG fans!
Sent a PM and will add you in my list in a sec. Must say that I'm happy to take you in. :3
scattered interests + JRPGs = yay!
Old January 12th, 2013 (06:28 PM).
Isamu Akai
The Chosen One

ok thank u very much.................
Old January 16th, 2013 (08:04 AM). Edited January 16th, 2013 by izaahgertsema.
izaahgertsema
Suicune Leader

Probably the area were you can breed pokemon.
What other sections/boards do you want to venture in and and learn more about?
I would like to learn what battle types work well together.
I would like to breed tons of Suicunes and become the leader of Suicunes while meeting new people.

i need a mentor so i cal learn about battle styals a mutch more
Old January 16th, 2013 (09:37 AM).
Sheep
sheep x steven OTP

Quote:
Originally Posted by izaahgertsema View Post
Probably the area were you can breed pokemon.
What other sections/boards do you want to venture in and and learn more about?
I would like to learn what battle types work well together.
I would like to breed tons of Suicunes and become the leader of Suicunes while meeting new people.
Trade Corner might be a good place for you; we have Livewire and TwilightBlade open in that section, but also PlatinumDude for Battle Center if you'd like to learn about battling. =D Take your pick!

club 1 club 2 LV
Old January 16th, 2013 (11:45 AM). Edited January 16th, 2013 by Nate.
Nate
Evil Cute Thing

Roleplaying mostly.. It seems fun!
I want to share my battle strategies and learn other battle strategies
I'm a pokemon breeder specificcaly so I would like to learn from other pokemon breeders what they like to do
Old January 16th, 2013 (01:31 PM).
Sheep
sheep x steven OTP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crimson0191 View Post
Roleplaying mostly.. It seems fun!
I want to share my battle strategies and learn other battle strategies
I'm a pokemon breeder specificcaly so I would like to learn from other pokemon breeders what they like to do
Heya! :3 Miss Doronjo and PkMnTrainer Yellow are both open for Roleplay Corner right now! But if you'd like a Battle Center mentor instead, PlatinumDude should should be open in that area. TwilightBlade and Livewire are both traders and breeders so they should be able to help you out for the Trade Corner/breeding! Take your pick~

club 1 club 2 LV
Old January 17th, 2013 (07:48 AM).
izaahgertsema
Suicune Leader

Twilightblade would be awsome

Sponsored Links