• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What's up

Kaisersaur

Veteran
Years
  • Hi I'm new in the forum, I,ve been playing Pokémon since Red & Blue.

I'm up for trading and battles, I don't really know how things work around here so please if I mess up or anything let me know!

Cheers :cheeky:

Kawaii Pikachu :3

"The Cutiest Pokemon Gamer!"
    Years
  • Welcome Kaisersaur! How are you? :3

To start out you might want to check out the Forum Rules. They will guide you on how things work and what is and isn't acceptable here. :)

Also why not start here and tell us a little more about yourself?

Have you played all the Pokémon games since Red and Blue? If so which one is your favorite? Which Pokémon is (or are) your favorite(s)?

If you're into battles and trading check out the Battle Center and Trade Corner forums. :3

If you have questions don't be afraid to ask someone. There are a lot of really nice people on here who are willing to help. Me included! :P So just send us a PM or VM with your questions.

~Pika

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
    Years
  • Hi Kaisersaur! (what a great username!)
    So I assume your favorite Pokemon is Venusaur? I think I would recommend Super Starter Pokemon Club. And also, visit Battle Center and Trade Corner as recommended by Kawaii Pikachu :3! And you could check Pokemon X and Pokemon Y thread if you want, since now this community is in hype of these games!
    Welcome and have a nice Pokecommunitying here!

- Wind Heart

Kaisersaur

Veteran
    Years
  • Thanks guys! Yes I've played all games since the first ones haha I guess you could call me a Pokefossil lol
    My favorite pokemon is bulbasaur and its evolving chain I have few others I have such a preference with.
    Call me sentimental but I've always tried to make teams where my Venusaur can play a role in.

Thanks a lot again for the welcoming messages and I hope to see you around and make new friends

Kawaii Pikachu :3

"The Cutiest Pokemon Gamer!"
    Years
  • Hey Kaisersaur!

Nothing wrong with being a Pokefossil lol :P I am one also.

I normally hang out in the Role Play Corner and Lounge as well as the Eevee and Eeveelution club so if you're around stop by and say hi :)

diab_low

All men live, only few exist.
    Years
  • Hi I'm new in the forum, I,ve been playing Pokémon since Red & Blue.

I'm up for trading and battles, I don't really know how things work around here so please if I mess up or anything let me know!

Cheers :cheeky:

Hello there welcome to PC I have been playing Pokemon since silver. And don't worry about a thing nearly all of the people you will meet here had trouble finding their way around. I just got back a few days ago and I felt just like a newbie. Anyway you can call me Diablo feel free to VM or PM me if you encounter any difficulties I would be happy to do my best to help you

Back