• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

New Eeveelution Coming in Upcoming Pikachu movie.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Somniac

Probably sleeping.
Years
Personally I would be happier with any of these:
Spoiler:

Puppeteer Mask

Hey-Chicka-Bump-Bump!
Years
Oh my gosh those are amazing, Somniac. Did you make all of those yourself? The Poison and Ground ones have to be my favourite out of them. Wow...

Anyways, Dragon sounds like the most plausible next step for the Eeveelutions if they're expanded, but I remain skeptical as to whether or not they'll actually do it. I'll assume it won't happen until I'm proven otherwise by more concrete evidence.

Miss Anne Thrope

Disgusted
Years
I certainly won't complain if another Eeveelution is created.
If it's going to be purple, my bet is it will be Ghost or Poison. I really hope Poison, honestly. There are so few awesome Poison types.
Anyhow, I can also see a dragon happening. There have been many cool Dragon fan-made Eeveelutions. http://media.animevice.com/uploads/0/3346/593932-eeveelution.full.1247087.jpg Look at that little cutie dragon.

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
Years
Maybe not one of every type, but they need to at least finish the enviroments. They have yet to make one for the desert, cave, and city. All in which have very diffrent types.

Besides, we have had more than enough hints that maybe we will see new eeveelutions.

The picture is custom made, but the symbols are real. They are on the picture that was advertising the short movie.

Years
That is the character "zu." Just like the character "bu" under Vaporeon, some kana in the Japanese written language use dakuten ("two dots") to indicate a voiced rather than an unvoiced sound. Whoever created this font decided to use stars instead of dots to make it seem cute.

I don't think this picture is indicative of an Eevee evolution reveal, though. If anything, the ribbon separating the two words in the middle should represent the "new" Eevee evolution, since Espeon is pretty close in color to the "zu" character.

It is possible, but I'm not going to guess at any types since I just don't really see it...
Yeah, the characters in different letters just spell out イーブイ フレンズ or in other words "Eevee Friends." The little bow thing is just for stylistic purposes, same for the stars on ズ. (And the Pikachu ears.) There really isn't any connection between each Eeveelution and the character of the matching color aside from the use of the Eeveelution's colors in the first place.

The last one being colored purple is certainly interesting. There are frustratingly a lot of types that have a purple-ish color, but then it might just be that they needed an extra color for the logo and purple was one that hadn't been used yet.

Years
  • Seen Mar 13, 2014
When I saw it I assumed that the Zu represented Espeon, and the bow did not represent any eeveelution at all.

But this would definitely be a great way to show a new eeveelution if there is one!

Bounsweet

Fruit Pokémon
Years
  • Seen Sep 17, 2018
My guess is Dragon because of how they've covered all of the former special-types already, leaving only Dragon.

DarkRisingGirl

Order Must Be Restored
Years
I know a lot of you want Dragon and because the color of the sign is purple, but I believe we may be getting a Fighting evolution due to the shape of the sign. If you google it, the symbol below the question mark looks a lot like the sign Japan uses for Fighting. Personally, I want a Steel Eevee named Steeleon.

Seth Rollins

Holding on to You |-/
Years
  • Age 22
  • Nah
  • Seen Feb 28, 2017
i want a flying type called flyeon and a poison type called poiseon. i would like to see a dragon one too

CloysterOyster

Master of Ice
Years
I saw that they leaked a Pokémon named Ninfia, which would be Ninfeon in English. It does look like it has Milotic's colors on its ribbons. Some say it's a Flying-type because of its appearance and some say Bug-type because "ninfu" in Japanese means nymph, as in the immature stage of an insect. It might be a Normal-type because of its cuteness and colors but we'll have to see.

smurf

Veteran Trainer
Years
  • Seen Jan 11, 2015
Idc personally what it is just the fact there makein another one is good with me

DarkRisingGirl

Order Must Be Restored
Years
rco3lg.jpg

This thing has to be either of the following:

Normal(Most Likely)-Fighting(Likely)-Flying(Maybe?)-Bug(....Unlikely, but still a possibility)

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen May 15, 2023
I saw that they leaked a Pokémon named Ninfia, which would be Ninfeon in English. It does look like it has Milotic's colors on its ribbons. Some say it's a Flying-type because of its appearance and some say Bug-type because "ninfu" in Japanese means nymph, as in the immature stage of an insect. It might be a Normal-type because of its cuteness and colors but we'll have to see.

Nymphs aren't bugs, they are a type of Fairy that embody an element to create a physical form. They are a type of spirit only so it being based on a Nymph would make it a ghost type.

Someone found the meaning of the name to be based on a French Ribbon made of Nylon or other types of fabrics used on embroidery for things like dresses, curtains and other decorative items like that.

CloysterOyster

Master of Ice
Years
Nymphs aren't bugs, they are a type of Fairy that embody an element to create a physical form. They are a type of spirit only so it being based on a Nymph would make it a ghost type.

Someone found the meaning of the name to be based on a French Ribbon made of Nylon or other types of fabrics used on embroidery for things like dresses, curtains and other decorative items like that.

If I'm allowed to post this here, this is nymph in biology terms: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nymph_(biology)

Echidna

i don't care what's in your hair
Years
All I can say is that seeing a new Eeveelution confirms they're making evolutions of older Pokemon, so now I'm officially having a heart-attack (out of joy). I just can't believe this, this is like the only thing I was willing to beg for and I didn't have to beg! ;D
Of course now I have to head to the Emergency Room* but who cares, I'll pull through for Pokemon.

*For all confused audiences, this is a joke.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back