The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Pokémon Gaming > Fifth Generation

Notices

Fifth Generation Are Pokémon slaves to humans? Team Plasma thinks so. Travel the Unova region and prove them wrong in Black & White, and then return two years later in Black2 & White2.

Closed Thread
Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old February 12th, 2013, 11:03 AM
Powalen
the Dark Sovereign

In every game so far you have been able to obtain a Bicycle to ride it on Cycling Road and battle trainers. It as appeared in every game up to Black and White. While you still got the Bicycle there was no Cycling Road. Are you sad that Cycling road didn't appear? Are you glad it didn't? Discuss.....

"By force of will!"
Old February 12th, 2013, 07:54 PM
Forever
let it go

I didn't mind that it didn't appear, because it's only really good for breeding and we had the various bridges this time. If anywhere I think it'd have been best placed where Skyarrow Bridge was, buut that was the bridge, so it couldn't really happen. It would just be annoying to go through unless you didn't automatically have your bike. :(

(and would change when you get the bike from Nimbasa to somewhere EARLIER!)
Old February 12th, 2013, 08:01 PM
ShinyUmbreon189
Never go full retard

Nature: Relaxed
Send a message via AIM to ShinyUmbreon189
It didn't bother me too much, cycling road got a little boring and predictable anyways. I like how they added major bridges tho, I thought that was cool.

Old February 12th, 2013, 08:44 PM
Hikamaru
Ωmega and αlpha
Community Supporter

Nature: Quirky
I was actually sorta surprised there was no Cycling Road, since they're great for hatching eggs on, but I guess the length of Skyarrow Bridge defeated the purpose of the Cycling Road as the ideal egg-hatching spot.

Also, I think the various bridges were a nice touch.
Old February 13th, 2013, 01:08 PM
GolurkIsDaBomb
Strawberry Sunrise, no ice.

Nature: Lonely
I kind of missed the cycling road. It was always a bit of a fun feature, and it was a nice switch from the usual nature route that you had to cross. So yeah, in that essence I did miss the cycling road. BUT, the cycling road is also reaaally annoying sometimes, especially in kanto where you go super slow if you try and go up it. If there was one in Unova and it was like that, I would want to send a wrecking ball through it. Or SOMETHING. And also, Unova had enough interesting routes/bridges that a cycling road didn't feel super necessary in my opinion.

Sponsored Links