• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

One does not simply keep a secret

Years
Because I'm such a chatterbox I do find it hard to keep secrets.

Trust me, if you wanted me to keep a secret I'd let it out in about less than a minute.

♣Gawain♣

Onward to Music!!!
Years
It depends on the secret. If that secret destroys every aspect of my life and mah friends life, I would divulge it to the proper authority(whether the government or the church).

curiousnathan

Starry-eyed
Years
I'd like to think I'm a good secret keeper. If someone tells me a secret, I'm one that will 99% of the time never reveal it. On the topic of my own secrets, I don't really have any secrets to be honest.

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
Years
Consider me a bank vault. Nothing comes out of me. Unless you have the combo

That sounded reeeeal sexual, Dipu. What's your combo? Would it work if I just jiggled your key a little?

*ahem* sorry about that lmfao

I keep secrets incredibly well, because I know if I go telling people's secrets then they won't tell me anymore, and I like being a person people can come to when they have something they need to talk about.

Inferna

hello stranger, i'm a disaster
Years
I'm the best person to tell secrets to because I usually end up forgetting them!
I do only ever tell secrets out of spite, especially if someone has done something to me and I can use it against them. The only other time I tell a secret is to my mum or my best friend.

Back