• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

WPC #25 - Scratch

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Weekly Pixel Art Challenge: #25 - Scratch
    Hosted by: Logiedan
    Approved by: Logiedan
    Medal System activated

Theme: Generation VI - Eeveelutions
    Meet Sylveon!
    pixel_sylveon__by_zerudez-d5uoo1c.png

image courtesy of zerudez from deviantART

If you haven't already seen it, this is Sylveon the new and enigmatic evolution to Eevee that will be in Generation VI. Your task this week is to sprite a new evolution for Eevee with the remaining types that exist for Eevee:

FightingIC_Big.png
    FlyingIC_Big.png
    PoisonIC_Big.png

GroundIC_Big.png
    RockIC_Big.png
    BugIC_Big.png

GhostIC_Big.png
    SteelIC_Big.png
    DragonIC_Big.png

Sylveon's evolution method is still a mystery, so try to be creative and explain how it is evolved whether it be happiness level, daytime, hold-item, near a location, etc.

Omits & Cases:
    In some cases and themes there will be omits.

• Existing types of Eevee's evolutions is not allowed
    • (If revealed) Sylveon's type will still be allowed to do
    Main Rules:

• One entry per person. You may update your entry until the end of the contest.
    • You can't enter if you picked the theme.
    • All work must be made from scratch (unless the current theme states otherwise).
    • No previously made work; original designs and concepts.
    • Please specify which image is your final.
    • You must PM your entry to Logiedan. DO NOT post your entry here. Voting will be done by polls the following week.
    This Week's Rules:

• Canvas Size: 96x96
    • Palette Requirements: 24 colours max.
    • Transparency: Optional (WILL NOT COUNT AS A COLOUR)
    • Animation: None
    • Other: N/A
    Deadline:
    Sunday, February. 24, 2013 @ 11:59 PM

This thread is open for discussion of the theme and WPC in general. Please clarify that you've sent a PM as well just in case there are difficulties with the server and all that and I somehow don't receive the PM. Good luck. (:

Last edited:

Superjub

Pokémon Aureolin
    Years
  • Sent my PM. :) It's been a while since I've entered one of these. xD Thanks for hosting Logiedan and good luck everyone who enters. :D

Years
  • This is exactly what I thought the next WPC theme would be. Unfortunately, I'm not sure if I'll have the time to enter.

That's unfortunate, I hope you'll get time for next week's. I plan to make this more consistent now and I'm depending on the poll goes well.

Years
  • Deadline is in approximately 7 hours and 42 minutes from this post.

EDIT:
    Time is up. Please vote for the entries here!

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back