Community

The PokéCommunity

We are still working on a better slogan!

Visit Index



Advertise here

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Entertainment & Hobbies > Fan Clubs & Groups
Notices

Fan Clubs & Groups Fan Clubs & Groups are places to go to find like-minded members and talk about similar interests. Join or create a club here if it doesn't fit in any of the other sections.
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Post Reply
Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Thread Tools
  #1    
Old February 9th, 2013, 07:15 PM
Peitharchia's Avatar
Peitharchia
& got to keep looking
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: New York, USA

Advertise here
The PokéCommunity Forums fanclub
"We're Still Working on a Better Club"


Rules - Topics - Members
Rules
Please read the rules to avoid any misconception.


☆ The PokéCommunity Forums Rules and The Fan Clubs & Groups Rules apply here.
☆ SPAM posts are forbidden.
☆ Please keep all discussions civil.
DISCUSSION OF POKEMON OR ANY OTHER TOPIC THAT IS NOT RELATED TO POKECOMMUNITY FORUMS IS NOT ALLOWED!
☆ To join, you must state who's PC's Site Admin in your join post to ensure that you read the rules.
☆ Sign Up Form:

Username:
Reason for Joining the Club:
Who's PC's Site Admin?:

Topics
These are the topics that we have discussed! Please answer the bold one as it is the most recent one.


How did you find out about PC?
What's your favorite board on PC?
What's your favorite event on PC?
What's your favorite event on PC? (Like PCX, April Fools', Easteg Egg Hunts, etc.) Why?
If you have a chance to make the event for PC, what would it be?
What did you think of the AF prank 2013?
What do you think about the recent name changes in PC this year?
Do you think that there will be more mod promotions in 2013 than there were in 2012?
If you were an admin for a day, what would you do?
SO THE GET TOGETHER IS SOON! Are you excited for it? What events would you join if it were approved?
So, what do you guys think of PC's current layout? Is it good in comparison to other pokémon forums? Are there some forums you'd like to change or switch around?
What is your stance on COPPA in PC and how it has affected you?
What do you expect from PC 2.0?
Have you visited the Battle Server? Are you a reg there? What are your thoughts about it?
What do you think about the new server? Is your PC experience a little bit better or worse?
What do you think of the name changes coming back?
What is your overall 2013 PokeCommunity experience been?
Any PC-related resolutions for 2014?
What are your expectations in PC 2014?
Have you ever met someone @ PC who would you show as your true friend? Who is it?
If you made a forum at PC, what forum will you make? Why?
If you had a chance to rewind time in PC's history, where would you go?

Members
These crazy, crazy members have petitioned to join the PokéCommunity spread.


Avant Garde
Unconditionally
pirouette
Hikarmaru
LilJz
Kouzan
Starry Windy
U_Flame
Seki-kun
Evanlyn
Sheep
Autumn Reverie
Kura
Ultimate PKMN Trainer Red
Caelus
Aslan
Cherrim
Oxidation
Red's Hawt Chibi Pelippers
Minerva
Terabyte
ErikaInRainbowCity
Jeannes.Thinkin
Melody
Kanzler
Hannah
srinator
Typhon
acatfrommars
Peitharchia
AnsirentRhythm
for all distractions.

Last edited by Peitharchia; May 17th, 2014 at 10:16 PM.
  #2    
Old February 11th, 2013, 02:54 AM
Ace.'s Avatar
Ace.
Let Go and Just Be Free
Community Supporter
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Username: ForeverDash
Reason for Joining the Club: cause PC is the best ;D
Who's PC's Site Admin?: Rukario

Topics:
How did you find out about PC?
- Uhm, Like most people It started with hacking c; . I played Light Platinum and found out GF didn't make it so I searched Light Platinum and It lead me to many hacks making me want to download them so i signed up. But I don't rom hack much now c;
SIMPLE is the new SMART
  #3    
Old February 11th, 2013, 02:54 AM
halcyonic
new megas r op
Community Supporter
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Nature: Relaxed
Username: MidnightShine, ur jake, 'member <3
Reason for Joining the Club: Ofc I'll join this club, seems fun plus im a hawt pc celeb
Who's PC's Site Admin?: Was it Charizard or something like that ? Rukario!

Grats on the new club, I found PC cuz of my past hacking interest, the usual and I eventually decided to join PC, pluz back in my hacking days lots of attachments needs you to have an account to download :P
  #4    
Old February 11th, 2013, 03:04 AM
Hikamaru's Avatar
Hikamaru
I have not had my teeth whitened!
Community Supporter
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Australia
Age: 22
Gender: Female
Nature: Quirky
Username: Hikari10
Reason for Joining the Club: Cos PC was my first "real" online home!
Who's PC's Site Admin?: Rukario

I remember coming across PC back when I decided to leave Bulbagarden cos of the strict mods, and I remember initially joining for the Pokemon game discussions and to make friends, and suddenly after a year-and-a-half I become a PC celebrity of all sorts. I guess becoming a PC Supporter made me want to show more love towards this forum and why it'll always be the best place to hang out.
  #5    
Old February 11th, 2013, 04:55 AM
gunnerpow7's Avatar
gunnerpow7
☆ キレイハナ Kireihana ☆
Community Supporter
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Floaroma Town, Sinnoh
Age: 16
Gender: Female
Nature: Sassy
Quote:
Originally Posted by ForeverDash View Post
Username: ForeverDash
Reason for Joining the Club: cause PC is the best ;D
Who's PC's Site Admin?: Rukario

Topics:
How did you find out about PC?
- Uhm, Like most people It started with hacking c; . I played Light Platinum and found out GF didn't make it so I searched Light Platinum and It lead me to many hacks making me want to download them so i signed up. But I don't rom hack much now c;
Quote:
Originally Posted by MidnightShine View Post
Username: MidnightShine, ur jake, 'member <3
Reason for Joining the Club: Ofc I'll join this club, seems fun plus im a hawt pc celeb
Who's PC's Site Admin?: Was it Charizard or something like that ? Rukario!

Grats on the new club, I found PC cuz of my past hacking interest, the usual and I eventually decided to join PC, pluz back in my hacking days lots of attachments needs you to have an account to download :P
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hikari10 View Post
Username: Hikari10
Reason for Joining the Club: Cos PC was my first "real" online home!
Who's PC's Site Admin?: Rukario

I remember coming across PC back when I decided to leave Bulbagarden cos of the strict mods, and I remember initially joining for the Pokemon game discussions and to make friends, and suddenly after a year-and-a-half I become a PC celebrity of all sorts. I guess becoming a PC Supporter made me want to show more love towards this forum and why it'll always be the best place to hang out.
You guys <3 Welcome!

So, I joined PC because, like most people, I only did it for the hax :3 but time went on, I started discussing, chatting, and before you know it, I'm now that Tier 4 guy you all know and love! Well, not all but you get the picture.. :3
キレイハナ
When the heavy rainfall season ends, it is drawn out by warm sunlight to dance in the open.

PokéCommunity Supporter Collab

gunnerpow7

☆ paired with MidnightShine, Twihiki_Amias, PachyfcgPC Showdown ☆ Lady Gunner ☆ defunct account ☆
  #6    
Old February 11th, 2013, 05:51 AM
LilJz's Avatar
LilJz
This is how we do!
Community Supporter
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Canada
Age: 21
Gender: Male
Nature: Quiet
Username: LilJz1234
Reason for Joining the Club: Because this is a great community♥
Who's PC's Site Admin?: Rukario! Obviously!

How did you find out about PC?
I remember when I had HeartGold, I wanted to trade with people so badly but none of my friends played Pokemon (except some). So on one random boring day I decided to type in 'Pokemon Forum' on Google then I stumbled upon this gold mine of Pokemon related site called PokeCommunity
♥Plusle bro of Autumn Reverie♥ | ♥Pink Mommy, Autumn Reverie, Kanzler, Macarous & Apollo♥
|3DS FC|
  #7    
Old February 11th, 2013, 06:17 AM
awolfsquared's Avatar
awolfsquared
Prattoween
Community Supporter
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: St.Louis,Missouri
Age: 22
Gender: Male
Nature: Modest
Send a message via Skype™ to awolfsquared
I have to join this.
Username: AWsquared
Reason for Joining the Club: Cause PC is my favorite forums and I feel like home here. I have made many friends here who are some of the nicest people I know. In the almost year I've been here, this place has become my life.
Who's PC's Site Admin?: Rukario

How did you find out about PC?

I found out about PC through people on Bulbagarden. At the time , I was looking to join more Pokemon forums cause I want to be more involved in the fandom and it's community. So I Googled "Pokemon forums" and PC was the first result One thing that somewhat convinced me to was that I saw this forum had progress journals threads for Pokemon games and I was wanting to keep a record of my progress in my Diamond file. Unlike alot of people, I had no interest in rom hacking haha. But eventually I made lot of friends and opened up to the community and now it's become my life to go on PC.

Andy and April's Halloween party: "Someone will die" "...of fun!" "And of murder..."
DeviantArt | Tumblr | Art Gallery | Ask Me Stuff | Paired to

  #8    
Old February 15th, 2013, 04:44 PM
gunnerpow7's Avatar
gunnerpow7
☆ キレイハナ Kireihana ☆
Community Supporter
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Floaroma Town, Sinnoh
Age: 16
Gender: Female
Nature: Sassy
Quote:
Originally Posted by LilJz1234 View Post
Username: LilJz1234
Reason for Joining the Club: Because this is a great community♥
Who's PC's Site Admin?: Rukario! Obviously!

How did you find out about PC?
I remember when I had HeartGold, I wanted to trade with people so badly but none of my friends played Pokemon (except some). So on one random boring day I decided to type in 'Pokemon Forum' on Google then I stumbled upon this gold mine of Pokemon related site called PokeCommunity :P
Quote:
Originally Posted by AWsquared View Post
I have to join this.
Username: AWsquared
Reason for Joining the Club: Cause PC is my favorite forums and I feel like home here. I have made many friends here who are some of the nicest people I know. In the almost year I've been here, this place has become my life.
Who's PC's Site Admin?: Rukario

How did you find out about PC?

I found out about PC through people on Bulbagarden. At the time , I was looking to join more Pokemon forums cause I want to be more involved in the fandom and it's community. So I Googled "Pokemon forums" and PC was the first result One thing that somewhat convinced me to was that I saw this forum had progress journals threads for Pokemon games and I was wanting to keep a record of my progress in my Diamond file. Unlike alot of people, I had no interest in rom hacking haha. But eventually I made lot of friends and opened up to the community and now it's become my life to go on PC.
Guys, welcome! I updated the list of members just now!

So... new topic!

What's your favorite board on PC? (Like OC&D, OVP, BW, etc.)
キレイハナ
When the heavy rainfall season ends, it is drawn out by warm sunlight to dance in the open.

PokéCommunity Supporter Collab

gunnerpow7

☆ paired with MidnightShine, Twihiki_Amias, PachyfcgPC Showdown ☆ Lady Gunner ☆ defunct account ☆
  #9    
Old February 18th, 2013, 03:30 AM
Hikamaru's Avatar
Hikamaru
I have not had my teeth whitened!
Community Supporter
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Australia
Age: 22
Gender: Female
Nature: Quirky
What's your favorite board on PC?

For me, definitely Black and White. Nica (Forever) is one of the coolest mods ever and I'm glad she's moderating what I call the best section on the forums. She puts loads of thought into her posts there and all those creative discussions made there, and the Weekly Polls and Ongoing Discussion threads make it still a fun place for me to post, and Black and White were such awesome games it was no surprise I ended up voting it as my favorite section in the last Member Of The Year poll. And she made the section fun too, with all the neat competitions it held in recent years.
  #10    
Old February 18th, 2013, 07:17 AM
Starry Windy's Avatar
Starry Windy
Show your Victory!
Community Supporter
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Hoenn Region
Gender: Male
Nature: Modest
Username: Wind Heart
Reason for Joining the Club: Because Pokecommunity is the first forum that I joined.
Who's PC's Site Admin?: Rukario!

How did you find out about PC?
I was interested in Emulation section, having lurking for many years before I joined PC. And at the moment I joined PC I find out there's much more in PC than just Emulation section! This makes me like to hang out at Pokecommunity!

What's your favorite board on PC?
Pokemon Clubs, because I like to talk about anything related to specific Pokemon in numerous Pokemon clubs there.
Starry Windy
PC Supporter since January 4th, 2014
“And remember I do hope you keep shining bright!” - Hikamaru
Pairs | PC Family | My PC Blog | Twitter | Tumblr
  #11    
Old February 18th, 2013, 08:46 AM
U.Flame's Avatar
U.Flame
Brony Hacker
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Sapphire City in future Hoenn
Age: 19
Gender: Male
Nature: Jolly
Username: U_Flame
Reason for Joining the Club: PC is definitely my social life, Screw Facebook >:)
Who's PC's Site Admin?: Rukario

Pokecommunity is an internet haven to me. Everyone is so open minded, gays and bronies have nothing to fear or hide. I love that about this place. Of course, there's also the fact that it's the biggest and most helpful place for Pokemon hacking on the internet! I also love that a surprising amount of people here are fans of the Tales series, which is normally an underrated series. At least in my area, few people have heard of it, so it's exciting to have a Tales club here. Everything I love in life is here in Pokecommunity. Safe socializing, clubs for my favorite series, hacking, and just general awesomeness. I love it here!

I think I found out about it when when Ruby Destiny Rescue Rangers was new. I just found out about the existence of Pokemon hacking, and my favorite one that stood out was the Ruby Destiny series. Since Ruby Destiny is featured here, it didn't take long to find this place when I was looking for news and DestinedJagold's contacting place. That's when I explored Pokecommunity and realized it isn't just Ruby Destiny's place, it's the birthplace for every famous hack! So I made an account and explored more and more of Pokecommunity's awesomeness from it's tutorials to programs to hacks to just plain socializing.

My favorite board has always been the Hack's Showcase. The location of every amazing hack this site has to offer! Recently, I've also been quite active in the Other Clubs. For me, it's the heart of my socializing. Tales, Zelda, GSA, Ponies, it has clubs for everything I love.
More good news! A friend gave me his old laptop! It's definitely not new, but it's modern and fully functional! Nothing can stop me now!

Yay my username is accurate now! Also holy crap I just realized Unbeatable was misspelled for the longest time! Fixed. xp

Times I've been ninja'd: 18
Times I've ninja'd people: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by drarixio View Post
Unbeatable Flame would make a pokemon trainer run outta breath in the anime:
Unbeatable Flame, Flamethrower.
Unbeatable Flame, Sky Uppercut.
Unbeatable Flame, this.
Unbeatable Flame, that.
Un*pant*beatable---Flame, hooollaaa
Un-un-un-un--bea-bee....*Pokemon trainer fainted*
  #12    
Old February 19th, 2013, 02:11 AM
Seki's Avatar
Seki
You idiot!
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Singapore
Age: 17
Gender: Male
Nature: Jolly
Username: SNOR(es)LAX

Reason for Joining the Club: Its the only Pokemon forum that I joined and I am the most active here.

Who's PC's Site Admin?: Rukario obviously, testing me huh?

How did you find out about PC?I don't know, but I thinks its by googling 'Pokemon forum' and the first one is PC, I lurked on PC for like 2 years before joining. I mostly admire the trade corner's traders' Pokemon on their shinyness and that's where I also learnt about EV training and IVs stats.

What's your favorite board on PC?
The Other Trivia forums of course, I spam my way there all day long whenever I am free, I rarely post on other sections because I feel that there is a need to think on how to post a constructive post and I am a lazy person, so that's why my posts has all been short.

VM | PM | MyAnimeList | Theme | Pairs | Previously
  #13    
Old February 19th, 2013, 02:38 AM
Evanlyn's Avatar
Evanlyn
Kidneys! I've got new kidneys!
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: The TARDIS
Age: 18
Gender: Female
Nature: Relaxed
Username: Evanlyn
Reason for Joining the Club: Because I am a fan of these forums.
Who's PC's Site Admin?: Rukario

How did you find out about PC?
My sisters were on here for a while (they're seriously innactive; I don't think they go on any more) and yeah.. I joined to see whether I'd like it or not, and now I do :)

What's your favorite board on PC?
OT. I should probably post elsewhere as well.. ah well, OT is fun.
  #14    
Old February 20th, 2013, 06:27 PM
Sheep's Avatar
Sheep
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Age: 23
Gender: Female
Nature: Timid
Username: Cirno
Reason for Joining the Club: I love PC! Have been obsessed with the forum ever since September 2011. This is the perfect club for me~
Who's PC's Site Admin?: Rukario

How did you find out about PC?
I joined in 2006 after searching for hacks so the memory of it lingered in the back of my head. In 2011 I was looking to escape another forum with harsher rules and PC was the first Pokemon community that came to my head. :D And here I am, alive and well active as usual.

What's your favorite board on PC?
New Users / Welcome - I love modding it!

rockin' | family | my star | twin
club 1 club 2 club 3 LV
  #15    
Old February 20th, 2013, 08:17 PM
Synerjee's Avatar
Synerjee
A madman with a box.
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: The Time Vortex
Age: 20
Nature: Relaxed
OMG yessss I'm joining!!! xD

Username: synerjee

Reason for Joining the Club: I Love PC! <3 It has been one heck of a journey ever since I've joined. xD

Who is PC's Site Admin?: Rukario

How did you find out about PC?
I was looking up some stuff about Pokemon when suddenly this site popped up. I've seen this site quite a few times before, so I thought, why not join? So I did! xD

What's your favourite board on PC?
I like the Other Voting Polls board. There are lots of interesting topics to view and discuss around there. It is where I can share some of my ideas and also put up some of my topics as well! xD
All of time and space; everywhere and anywhere;
every star that ever was. Where do you want to start?

pairs | twitter | showdown | lake valor | pc family
  #16    
Old February 22nd, 2013, 03:24 PM
Kura's Avatar
Kura
twitter.com/kuraberrym
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: Horsham, UK (orig. Toronto, Canada)
Age: 24
Gender: Female
Nature: Serious
Username: Kura

Reason for Joining the Club: Why not? ;3 PC is the place to be!
Who is PC's Site Admin?: PPN Steve >:3

How did you find out about PC?
Lightning showed me the forums back in highschool; joined in '04

What's your favourite board on PC?
OVP or OC for the DCC; I just like chatting and sharing my thoughts.
~Yuugiou Fan~
~Kamen Rider Fan~
♡(´・ω・`)LOVE! ☆
  #17    
Old February 22nd, 2013, 07:27 PM
Caelus
Gone
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Username: Caelus

Reason for Joining the Club: Been apart of this forum for over 4 years and I still enjoy this place

Who's PC's Site Admin?: PPNSteve aka Rukario
How did you find out about PC? Looking up Ruby Destiny - not why I joined, but that's how I first found out about this site
What's your favourite board on PC? Other Chat and Other Voting Polls
  #18    
Old February 23rd, 2013, 01:21 AM
gunnerpow7's Avatar
gunnerpow7
☆ キレイハナ Kireihana ☆
Community Supporter
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Floaroma Town, Sinnoh
Age: 16
Gender: Female
Nature: Sassy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wind Heart View Post
Username: Wind Heart
Reason for Joining the Club: Because Pokecommunity is the first forum that I joined.
Who's PC's Site Admin?: Rukario!

How did you find out about PC?
I was interested in Emulation section, having lurking for many years before I joined PC. And at the moment I joined PC I find out there's much more in PC than just Emulation section! This makes me like to hang out at Pokecommunity!

What's your favorite board on PC?
Pokemon Clubs, because I like to talk about anything related to specific Pokemon in numerous Pokemon clubs there.
Quote:
Originally Posted by U_Flame View Post
Username: U_Flame
Reason for Joining the Club: PC is definitely my social life, Screw Facebook >:)
Who's PC's Site Admin?: Rukario

Pokecommunity is an internet haven to me. Everyone is so open minded, gays and bronies have nothing to fear or hide. I love that about this place. Of course, there's also the fact that it's the biggest and most helpful place for Pokemon hacking on the internet! I also love that a surprising amount of people here are fans of the Tales series, which is normally an underrated series. At least in my area, few people have heard of it, so it's exciting to have a Tales club here. Everything I love in life is here in Pokecommunity. Safe socializing, clubs for my favorite series, hacking, and just general awesomeness. I love it here!

I think I found out about it when when Ruby Destiny Rescue Rangers was new. I just found out about the existence of Pokemon hacking, and my favorite one that stood out was the Ruby Destiny series. Since Ruby Destiny is featured here, it didn't take long to find this place when I was looking for news and DestinedJagold's contacting place. That's when I explored Pokecommunity and realized it isn't just Ruby Destiny's place, it's the birthplace for every famous hack! So I made an account and explored more and more of Pokecommunity's awesomeness from it's tutorials to programs to hacks to just plain socializing.

My favorite board has always been the Hack's Showcase. The location of every amazing hack this site has to offer! Recently, I've also been quite active in the Other Clubs. For me, it's the heart of my socializing. Tales, Zelda, GSA, Ponies, it has clubs for everything I love.
Quote:
Originally Posted by SNOR(es)LAX View Post
Username: SNOR(es)LAX

Reason for Joining the Club: Its the only Pokemon forum that I joined and I am the most active here.

Who's PC's Site Admin?: Rukario obviously, testing me huh?

How did you find out about PC?I don't know, but I thinks its by googling 'Pokemon forum' and the first one is PC, I lurked on PC for like 2 years before joining. I mostly admire the trade corner's traders' Pokemon on their shinyness and that's where I also learnt about EV training and IVs stats.

What's your favorite board on PC?
The Other Trivia forums of course, I spam my way there all day long whenever I am free, I rarely post on other sections because I feel that there is a need to think on how to post a constructive post and I am a lazy person, so that's why my posts has all been short.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Evanlyn View Post
Username: Evanlyn
Reason for Joining the Club: Because I am a fan of these forums.
Who's PC's Site Admin?: Rukario

How did you find out about PC?
My sisters were on here for a while (they're seriously innactive; I don't think they go on any more) and yeah.. I joined to see whether I'd like it or not, and now I do :)

What's your favorite board on PC?
OT. I should probably post elsewhere as well.. ah well, OT is fun.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cirno View Post
Username: Cirno
Reason for Joining the Club: I love PC! Have been obsessed with the forum ever since September 2011. This is the perfect club for me~
Who's PC's Site Admin?: Rukario

How did you find out about PC?
I joined in 2006 after searching for hacks so the memory of it lingered in the back of my head. In 2011 I was looking to escape another forum with harsher rules and PC was the first Pokemon community that came to my head. :D And here I am, alive and well active as usual.

What's your favorite board on PC?
New Users / Welcome - I love modding it!
Quote:
Originally Posted by synerjee View Post
OMG yessss I'm joining!!! xD

Username: synerjee

Reason for Joining the Club: I Love PC! <3 It has been one heck of a journey ever since I've joined. xD

Who is PC's Site Admin?: Rukario

How did you find out about PC?
I was looking up some stuff about Pokemon when suddenly this site popped up. I've seen this site quite a few times before, so I thought, why not join? So I did! xD

What's your favourite board on PC?
I like the Other Voting Polls board. There are lots of interesting topics to view and discuss around there. It is where I can share some of my ideas and also put up some of my topics as well! xD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kura View Post
Username: Kura

Reason for Joining the Club: Why not? ;3 PC is the place to be!
Who is PC's Site Admin?: PPN Steve >:3

How did you find out about PC?
Lightning showed me the forums back in highschool; joined in '04

What's your favourite board on PC?
OVP or OC for the DCC; I just like chatting and sharing my thoughts.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultimate PKMN Trainer Red View Post
Username: Ultimate PKMN Trainer Red
Reason for Joining the forum: oh gawd, is this really necessary? dat's my third account and it's already been two years since i'm on pc. i'm in love in dis forum! and it's the only forum i'm active nowadays.
Who's PC's Site Admin?: Rukario, dat was easy.

How did you find out about PC?
same story of mid's. i was interested in hacks, i saw them on youtube and i said: "how do i play this??" and the youtubers dat played those hacks on the video placed a link in their description to a forum. i only joined for that hacks. then i realized emulation isn't the only fun section in pc. i hate emu now...they need to realize it isn't the only fun section there! i was a noob at hacking too!
?
What's your favorite board on PC?

oohhhh i have many favorites! other chat and discussions, i chat at the dcc sometimes, other trivia for the awesome games there and the game sections like bw,bw2,metal color generation...etc.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Caelus View Post
Username: Caelus

Reason for Joining the Club: Been apart of this forum for over 4 years and I still enjoy this place

Who's PC's Site Admin?: PPNSteve aka Rukario
How did you find out about PC? Looking up Ruby Destiny - not why I joined, but that's how I first found out about this site
What's your favourite board on PC? Other Chat and Other Voting Polls
Added you all! Welcome!

New topic:

What's your favorite event on PC? (Like PCX, April Fools', Easteg Egg Hunts, etc.) Why?
キレイハナ
When the heavy rainfall season ends, it is drawn out by warm sunlight to dance in the open.

PokéCommunity Supporter Collab

gunnerpow7

☆ paired with MidnightShine, Twihiki_Amias, PachyfcgPC Showdown ☆ Lady Gunner ☆ defunct account ☆
  #19    
Old February 23rd, 2013, 02:49 AM
halcyonic
new megas r op
Community Supporter
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Nature: Relaxed
PCX ofc! I had so much fun, Movie Nights, eXcite to sprite and all the others were amazing! not to mention the free emblems we all get for participating :P
  #20    
Old February 23rd, 2013, 03:03 AM
Hikamaru's Avatar
Hikamaru
I have not had my teeth whitened!
Community Supporter
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Australia
Age: 22
Gender: Female
Nature: Quirky
What's your favorite event on PC? (Like PCX, April Fools', Easteg Egg Hunts, etc.) Why?

PCX definitely. Even though I didn't participate in most of the events it did end with me becoming a Supporter, and all thanks to our Pokemon General mod Toujours! (Oh, and Nica too since without her I would never be where I am now)
  #21    
Old February 23rd, 2013, 04:29 PM
Starry Windy's Avatar
Starry Windy
Show your Victory!
Community Supporter
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Hoenn Region
Gender: Male
Nature: Modest
What's your favorite event on PC? (Like PCX, April Fools', Easteg Egg Hunts, etc.) Why?
For me, that would be 2012 in Review event. I remember writing a review there and getting 2 emblems as the result.
Starry Windy
PC Supporter since January 4th, 2014
“And remember I do hope you keep shining bright!” - Hikamaru
Pairs | PC Family | My PC Blog | Twitter | Tumblr

Last edited by Starry Windy; February 23rd, 2013 at 10:45 PM. Reason: Rechecked the name of the thread.
  #22    
Old February 23rd, 2013, 05:08 PM
awolfsquared's Avatar
awolfsquared
Prattoween
Community Supporter
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: St.Louis,Missouri
Age: 22
Gender: Male
Nature: Modest
Send a message via Skype™ to awolfsquared
What's your favorite event on PC? (Like PCX, April Fools', Easteg Egg Hunts, etc.) Why?
I would say PCX. Had so much fun in one week on a forum than I've ever had before. Right after that I'd say, the Egg Swaps, specifically the Easter Egg Swap last year. It's really exciting seeing what Pokemon comes out of the egg and in the Easter 2012 I got third place and won an awesome emblem for it.

Andy and April's Halloween party: "Someone will die" "...of fun!" "And of murder..."
DeviantArt | Tumblr | Art Gallery | Ask Me Stuff | Paired to

  #23    
Old February 23rd, 2013, 07:24 PM
LilJz's Avatar
LilJz
This is how we do!
Community Supporter
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Canada
Age: 21
Gender: Male
Nature: Quiet
What's your favorite event on PC? (Like PCX, April Fools', Easteg Egg Hunts, etc.) Why?

I haven't been here for long, but I'll judge my decision by the events that I joined since I was here.

I would say Movie Night. We were watching Pokemon the First Movie. We had around 10 people watching it together and it was really fun. I really hope we could have one soon
♥Plusle bro of Autumn Reverie♥ | ♥Pink Mommy, Autumn Reverie, Kanzler, Macarous & Apollo♥
|3DS FC|
  #24    
Old February 23rd, 2013, 07:29 PM
Rϵd's Avatar
Rϵd
Ahola Bith
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Midgar
Age: 13
Gender: Male
Nature: Careful
What's your favorite event on PC? (Like PCX, April Fools', Easteg Egg Hunts, etc.) Why

pcx was fun. movie nights looked fun too, but i didn't participate in dat one.


Theme | Pairs | PC Battle Server

I am gone bye
  #25    
Old February 23rd, 2013, 11:00 PM
Caelus
Gone
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
What's your favorite event on PC? (Like PCX, April Fools', Easteg Egg Hunts, etc.) Why?

My favorite event has to be the April Fools' events. I wasn't able to participate in all of them, even the ones since I've joined, but I know 2006 had Todoroki, 2008 had everyone being a staff member, 2009 had Todoroki's return (which I participated in), and I remember either 2010 or 2011 had a slowpoke prank (Also participated).
-
Post Reply
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links


Advertise here
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Minimum Characters Per Post: 25



All times are UTC -8. The time now is 01:40 AM.

About Us
© 2002 - 2014 The PokéCommunity™, pokecommunity.com. Pokémon characters and images belong to The Pokémon Company International and Nintendo. This website is in no way affiliated with or endorsed by Nintendo, Creatures, GAMEFREAK, The Pokémon Company or The Pokémon Company International. We just love Pokémon.

Copyright
All forum styles, their images (unless noted otherwise) and site designs are © 2002 - 2014 The PokéCommunity / PokéCommunity.com. PokéCommunity™ is a trademark of The PokéCommunity. All rights reserved. Sponsor advertisements do not imply our endorsement of that product or service. User generated content remains the property of its creator. Header artwork by Jordanice of deviantART.

Social Media
If you would like to stay up-to-date with us on the go, when we're down, or other such things, follow us on social media sites--most notibly Twitter, Facebook, and Google Plus--by clicking on the links provided.

Design presented by Peitharchia. Special thanks to Hiroshi Sotomura and Ausaudriel.