The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Pokémon Gaming > Advance Generation

Notices

Advance Generation The hallmark of sprite-based Pokémon gaming, Ruby, Sapphire, and Emerald set you off on an adventure in the watery Hoenn region with tons of diverse Pokémon to discover. Fans of Kanto can reexplore their favorite region in FireRed and LeafGreen. Here you'll find other fans who enjoy talking about the Pokémon, strategy, and techniques to master this generation.

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old February 2nd, 2013, 01:43 AM
kinataki
david tennant so much!

Nature: Naughty
i found it accidently, but np im glad :D
Old February 14th, 2013, 11:33 PM
Sonkitts

I'm one of those 'explore every place' types. I rarely miss things.

I agree though that it certainly seemed bizarre that they just placed it on the floor. It was rather anti-climatic considering how you received it in the previous games.
Old February 15th, 2013, 03:00 PM
RenegadeClyde
....'-'.

Nature: Bold
In my first playtrough I didn't even know about the existance of the room where the masterball was located, so I missed it. However I caught all the legends (Latios was a REAL pain to catch without it.) In Emerald I've bumped into the room accidentally.
Old February 16th, 2013, 05:46 PM
Brizz
TM87

Nature: Modest
The first time I played through Ruby version I never grabbed the Master Ball. This pretty much resulted in me not catching Groudon because the Ultra Balls weren't working for me so I just KO'd it.
Old February 17th, 2013, 04:14 AM
Shayminlover123
Top Pokemon Trainer

Nature: Timid
In my 1st playthrough of Emerald I knew where it was so I picked it up. It probably could have been put in Prof Birch's lab
Old February 18th, 2013, 12:04 PM
Isseubnida
I live for the applause

Nature: Jolly
I found it every single playthrough.

Have you ever seen a chicken strip?
Old February 24th, 2013, 11:13 PM
Fernando Torres
Class on grass
Community Supporter

Nature: Jolly
I missed it. Argh I was confused. I got to Kyogre in sapphire, and didn't have it! Luckily, I caught Kyogre after Sunny Day, Hypnosis, Leaf Blade.

I think the Master Ball should just be given to you when you beat Archie earlie on.
Old March 4th, 2013, 02:00 AM
Alinthea
James Sunderland
Community Supporter

Nature: Lax
I didn't miss it! I always search around places before the big fights because I know I will end up missing something big, like the Master Ball. Luckily, my curiosity always gets the better of me.
Old March 4th, 2013, 11:36 PM
B-L-A-Z-E
リズ

Nature: Impish
I rushed through my first playthrough, so I missed it. After struggling to catch Latias, I searched for where I could find a master ball only to find out I couldn't get it anymore. Of course I remembered to get it every playthrough after that though.

You wish it was this easy...
Old March 6th, 2013, 07:45 PM
LiquidRage

I got it, but only after like 20 minutes of trying to figure out those stupid warps. I think they should have had Steven give it to you after the fight in the Space Station in Mossdeep. At least, for Emerald that is. I don't know if that battle was in Ruby or Sapphire.

"Those who dream by day are cognizant of many things that escape those who dream only at night." ~Edgar Allan Poe
Old March 7th, 2013, 11:14 AM
Ferilgatr9
Unhatched Egg

I didn't miss it, just got lucky to find it. My two closest friends at the time got the games before me and were already past it and missed it.
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links