• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.
  • Want to share your adventures playing Pokémon?
    Check out our new Travel Journals forum for sharing playthroughs of ROM Hacks, Fan Games, and other Pokémon content!
  • IMPORTANT: Following a takedown request, the following hacks have been delisted from PokéCommunity:

• Pokémon Glazed
    • Pokémon: Giratina Strikes Back
    • Pokémon Flora Sky
    • Pokémon Stranded
    The downloads and discussion threads for these hacks will no longer be accessible, and staff will be unable to return questions regarding accessing this content.

FireRed hack: Slightly Altered Fire Red

BCTElite

Be still, my heart 'cause it's freakin' out
Years
Slightly Altered Fire Red - 90% complete - New Patch

Hello, and I guess welcome to my second hack? This is, as it says in the title, a fire red hack I guess I should get to the more important things!
Trozeiani151.gif
- Plot/story
The plot/story is the same as fire red, you and your rival (now the male from B2/W2 but the Female is still the one from FR/LG and rival from B2/W2) go around the region, you collecting pokemon and beating team rocket, and him being a dick. Also the starters have changed!

Trozeiani356.gif
- Trainers
Now, with the change of pokemon, the Trainers around the Kanto region have changed.
Now the Gym leaders have different pokemon, some even have more then there original amount!

Trozeiani242.gif
- Pokemon
Now this is where the major changes are. Many gen 1 pokemon have been replaced with gen4/5 pokemon, and some gen 2/3 pokemon have been replaced too, Now you can catch pokemon such as; Riolu, Timburr, Burmy (male only), Starly, Croagunk and more!
Also pokemon that evolved through trade or other means, such as leveling with a more or item, Now evolve in different ways!
Try giving a sun stone to eevee or maybe a Thunder stone to Magneton!
Now some pokemon have changed types (more are to change in time)

Trozeiani052.gif
- Screenshots
The part I need to get excepted you've all be waiting for
Spoiler:

HACK IS ABOUT 90% DONE
It is fully playable, but may have some bugs, making up for the 10%

KNOWN BUGS -
not really a bug but some backsprites need to be altered.

Last edited:

BCTElite

Be still, my heart 'cause it's freakin' out
Years
Its not completed yet,
Still some Dex Info/moves stuff to do on new Pokemon
Overworld Spriting
Gym teams/Rival teams/NPC teams
Some Pokemon Spriting

The current Beta ends after the battle with brock.
Before running shoes
due to Overworld Spriting really

Years
  • Seen Mar 19, 2023
everything's all ready, except the physical/special split..

Years
  • Seen Jun 12, 2018
Awesome hack. The sprites are amazing, and you had Pokemon from the 4° and 5° Generation! You're amazing, BCTElite i'm expecting from you other hack rom :D

(Sorry for my bad english, but i'm italian xD)

Back