The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Creative Discussions > Roleplay Corner > Roleplay Lounge

Notices

Roleplay Lounge Lounge about in Out-Of-Character discussions linked to individual roleplays. This is the best place to find existing roleplays to join, or create the sign-up thread for a roleplay of your own!

Old April 9th, 2013, 06:11 AM
Foxrally
Torterra = Epic Private Island

Nature: Naive
Just made these terrible (but useful) userbars. Gave each a colour suitable for their theme. Use them if you want!

Pairs - -
Old April 9th, 2013, 06:37 AM
koopafan29

Limanya I made it better now
Old April 9th, 2013, 07:01 AM
Limanya
Page of Breath

Nature: Docile
Mhm. Still denied. Work on your grammar and maybe add a tad bit about joining the Arcane Alliance, then i can accept it.
Old April 9th, 2013, 08:31 AM
koopafan29

Looked at my grammar sorry about that
Old April 9th, 2013, 11:01 PM
Chocolate™
Awesome Dragon

Nature: Adamant
Quote:
Originally Posted by koopafan29 View Post
Name: Matt Voltback

Nickname: Matt

Species: Electrike

Team: Arcane Alliance

Title: Member : Explorer Matt Voltback

Appearance: He looks like a normal electrike with a scar above his eye, a few spots without fur and some light bits of probably damaged fur. His fur is also a bit bushy around the neck and his paws have short and sharp claws.

Personality: He is very shy and clever and doesn't trust anyone apart from someone he knows well. He hates to lose but will never give up until he fails. He is a very persistent strong battler who wants to evolve. He is kind to team mates and will always follow orders but since he is a bit young he can be a bit of a cheeky person too. He can be very ignorant in some cases but not most of the time

History: Matt lived in a small little den with his mother and father not knowing anything about the outside world. One day a terrible pokemon attacked it but since it only knew tackle and bite he was harmless and got fairly injured. It ran away from home to train and know mves since it didn't know about the outside world he became an adventurer. He had some troubles with pokemon but he finally can just beat them up with his moves. When he learnt the moves thunder and rain dance he learnt how to use moves wisely and became a skilled battler. When he was around 13 he was helping loads of pokemon around the island, loads of them got trapped in the 'mystery dungeons' so after a while he thought of looking for a team to explore dungeons with. He kept on looking for about 2 years (which still included loads of helping others) when he finally found out about some teams. He went off to Arcane Alliance since he liked what they liked, special attacks. His move set was only special attacks anyway so it was his kind of team. So he travelled all the way from near Lost Learners base all the way to Arcane Alliance's base

Level: 25

Moveset: Thunder-Rain Dance-Fire Blast-Toxic
Here are some tips for your SU:

1. Electrike Does Not learn Fire blast.

2. "He hates to lose but will never give up until he fails." Never give up means that he will never admit defeat.

3. Tell which pokemon attacked his home and what happened to his parents.

4. Correct the grammar. Type on MS Word and work out all your grammatical errors.
Old April 9th, 2013, 11:56 PM
jov0006
Beygimon! Gotta let it rip!

Nature: Modest
@foraxally, Aww, thanks! I'll use mine in my signature as soon as I get access to a computer!

Participating in the following Roleplays:

Click on the images to see SUs

Old April 10th, 2013, 01:48 AM
koopafan29

I have checked but nothing came up On grammar I don't know why.
Old April 10th, 2013, 12:07 PM
Xilfer
Control.
Community Supporter

Nature: Naughty
Okay, guys, I've officially started everything up for the Arcane Alliance. A nice description of the base and a current objective should get everyone (meaning Kanea and me) moving on. Also, for reference, here is a picture of what the 'pavilion-like' structure I mentioned in my post would look like, minus the sun and moon symbols and the ancient language engravings.

Spoiler:
Old April 10th, 2013, 04:06 PM
jov0006

Oh god, why did I click the spoiler button... Too much lag! DX

Old April 10th, 2013, 04:45 PM
Typh

I'm wondering what the Crossblade crew's base looks like... just to make sure I'm on the right track on how the base looks.
Old April 10th, 2013, 04:46 PM
jov0006

Quote:
*facepalm* You are still failing to use grammar here and you seriously rely on Spell Check to help you? =_=''

Old April 11th, 2013, 01:49 AM
Foxrally

Quote:
Originally Posted by koopafan29 View Post
Listen bro, I dunno if you're a bit young or anything; but in RPs, you have to watch your grammar. Roleplaying is basically writing a book with others, a movie, a script, anything. It isn't like texting and chatting. Grammar and spelling are crucial when writing up a roleplay submission, and it really affects your image if you don't fix them up.

Just sayin'. You have to take the time to look and check your post before you put it up. think of it as a school assignment (that's what I usually do) or a submission for a competition.

Pairs - -
Old April 11th, 2013, 06:53 AM
Chocolate™
Awesome Dragon

Nature: Adamant
Quote:
Originally Posted by Foxrally View Post
Listen bro, I dunno if you're a bit young or anything; but in RPs, you have to watch your grammar. Roleplaying is basically writing a book with others, a movie, a script, anything. It isn't like texting and chatting. Grammar and spelling are crucial when writing up a roleplay submission, and it really affects your image if you don't fix them up.

Just sayin'. You have to take the time to look and check your post before you put it up. think of it as a school assignment (that's what I usually do) or a submission for a competition.
Well that's true.

Anyway I was thinking about symbols for the different rescue teams. Like a red flag with a fist in the middle for the Brute Breakers.
Old April 11th, 2013, 08:01 AM
Limanya
Page of Breath

Nature: Docile
Kanea, they already have symbols and colors. I suggest you look at the map next time.
Old April 11th, 2013, 02:40 PM
EGKangaroo
Tail-bumps for all 'roolovers!

Nature: Quirky
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to EGKangaroo Send a message via Skype™ to EGKangaroo
Alright, mates. I should probably be able to post sometime friday night. I kinda needed to get some parts of my personal life in order, so I've had a lot pitched on my fork this week.

"And they tell me there are people who are normal, but I don't know what they look like because I've never met one. And neither have you, so why not compare yourself to real people instead?"
"Three lives of a gamer: the first'll be your best, because you can always restart if it isn't; the second pales in comparison, and the game will cheat you out; but the third one's going to be better, because it gets do or die from then."

Old April 11th, 2013, 07:33 PM
jov0006

School holidays are nearly over for me so it might be a while since I make a post on the IC once school begins again.

Old April 12th, 2013, 02:50 AM
Foxrally

Quote:
Originally Posted by jov0006 View Post
School holidays are nearly over for me so it might be a while since I make a post on the IC once school begins again.
Same here. I might post a few times during the week but my major online time will be on Friday and Thursday.

Pairs - -
Old April 13th, 2013, 08:30 PM
Flyborg
I was halfway to Gotham City

Nature: Lax
I think I'll try my hand at roleplaying again. Can I be saved a spot in Lost Learners?

I want to attempt a Magikarp character...wish me luck.

Old April 13th, 2013, 11:09 PM
jov0006

Not Magikarp shenanigans....

Old April 14th, 2013, 04:54 AM
Meeklish
Sugarbby ::.

Nature: Quirky
Send a message via Skype™ to Meeklish
A Magikarp in a desert...

Really? d:
Old April 14th, 2013, 05:11 AM
Flyborg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sugar Cotton View Post
A Magikarp in a desert...

Really? d:
Yes, I am aware of this.

They are everywhere :p

Old April 14th, 2013, 12:34 PM
Xilfer
Control.
Community Supporter

Nature: Naughty
If you're serious, I really wouldn't recommend a Magikarp. First of all, the Lost Learners are based in a forest, in which you wouldn't find much water apart from the odd ravine. Therefore, your character, who relies entirely on water for mobility, will not be able to do anything except flop around uselessly trying to get up. Also, unless the mission involves something underwater or near water, Magikarp won't be able to help at all. It all comes down to the fact that Magikarp is an aquatic Pokemon with no means of land travel. Not only would your character be incredibly derpy, but it would basically suck.

If you have to make a Magikarp, though, the Lost Learners probably aren't the best bunch to join. The Crossblade Crew is located near to water, so at least your character will have somewhere to stay.

Good luck. You'll need it.
Old April 14th, 2013, 01:14 PM
Flyborg

The main reason I wanted to join the Lost Learners is because I wanted to equalize the teams. I was going to justify why a magikarp Is in a desert (good question) but now I'm not sure I can. I guess I'll come up with something else. I understand

Old April 14th, 2013, 02:16 PM
jov0006

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xilfer123 View Post
If you're serious, I really wouldn't recommend a Magikarp. First of all, the Lost Learners are based in a forest, in which you wouldn't find much water apart from the odd ravine. Therefore, your character, who relies entirely on water for mobility, will not be able to do anything except flop around uselessly trying to get up. Also, unless the mission involves something underwater or near water, Magikarp won't be able to help at all. It all comes down to the fact that Magikarp is an aquatic Pokemon with no means of land travel. Not only would your character be incredibly derpy, but it would basically suck.

If you have to make a Magikarp, though, the Lost Learners probably aren't the best bunch to join. The Crossblade Crew is located near to water, so at least your character will have somewhere to stay.

Good luck. You'll need it.
Lost Learners are in a desert by the way.

Old April 15th, 2013, 05:18 AM
Foxrally

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flyborg View Post
The main reason I wanted to join the Lost Learners is because I wanted to equalize the teams.
That was also why I preferred the Woodland Wanderers. They were only 2 so I joined them :D

Pairs - -
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links