• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

if I had the money for that…

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
    • Seen Jan 4, 2018
    Get the stray cats I care for fixed/vaccinated/dewormed/etc. Then maybe get them some good homes, because two of them obviously want to be indoor cats (they both have snuck into my house at least one time each, and sometimes they try to dodge around my legs to get in again).

Last edited:
    Years
  • Invest and make more money. I'm not much of a consumer myself. Maybe fund my education. Or by a new house with a dance studio + gym :P

Kitori

[FONT=impact][COLOR=#000000][I][b] V A L K Y R I E
    Years
  • I would pay off all my loans - student loans and my car loan... and buy a house. T_T Boring, I know.

Get the stray cats I care for fixed/vaccinated/dewormed/etc. Then maybe get them some good homes, because two of them obviously want to be indoor cats (they both have snuck into my house at least one time each, and sometimes they try to dodge around my legs to get in again).

I don't know where you live but there is likely a rescue/population control animal welfare group that would help you out with this! I've volunteered for many of them over the past 10 years or so. ^_^

lolzylol002

banette's lover enjoy ◕‿◕❤
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2013
    If I had more money i'll buy dog, pokemon's game, dlc for video game

Honest

Hi!
    Years
  • Save a good portion of it for college, and the rest I'd spend on getting a few video games, as well as a 3DS. Primarily DmC, Dead Space 3, and Remember Me, Deadpool, and Pokemon Y when they come out.

Firox

eepz, come help pwease!
    Years
  • First off I would love to travel across the USA - driving, its been a goal of mine. Give some to my grandma, and not surprisingly I'd spend a lot on Pokemon related merchandise.

Sweets Witch

I just love ham jerky.
    Years
  • Oh, I'd squander it all on video games and toys. Recently I've been wishing that I had money solely for petty crap like that because I realized that I haven't bought anything fun since September.

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
    Years
  • I'd buy my parents a nice home because they've been looking at houses since 1995. They could also use better, fuel-efficient cars. @_@ I myself don't need anything, as I'm capable of working for many years and I am receiving financial aid for college. Though, I could upgrade my DS phat to a 3DS. Maybe another day.

Years
    • Seen Jul 18, 2016
    DIE TwilightBlade

Honesty, I'd try to have my family set. I would pay for my sibling to go through college because I know she's reeeeally worried about being in debt and I don't want her to worry about that. I'd buy my mom a nicer house if she wanted one or a better car or just take her on a shopping spree, she spends all her money on her kids and I think she deserves a little in return.

Oh and I'd buy a giraffe. For sure.

Years
    • Seen Jul 18, 2013
    I'd probably store a hundred thousand into a savings account, give a couple thousand to my parents and relatives, and then proceed to spoil myself.

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    Thousands more? Nothing.
    Hundreds of thousands? Buy a house.
    Millions? Buy an AH-1 Cobra.
    Billions? Start a company like SpaceX.

Years
    • Seen Mar 29, 2015
    All I would like to have is a gaming-quality desktop computer. I'm starting to miss those times in my past life...

Hannah

beep bop boop
    Years
    • Age 23
    • Seen Nov 16, 2021
    I'd probably use most of the money for my family. I'd buy a house in a subdivision my mother had always wished to live in, and I'll save for my sister's college tuition thingies. Then I'd probably give ten-percent of the money to charity, twenty-percent to my savings, and the rest is just for me.

Years
  • It really depends on how much extra money I'd have to work with. If it was just a couple thousand dollars, I'd probably just save it for down the road. If I had a substantial amount of money, I'd make sure to pay off the rest of my dad's truck and make sure the rest of my family is able to live comfortably. As for myself, I'd invest a good chunk of the money, while I take some courses on different things that interest me. I don't think I'd actually buy all that much for myself, but it'd be nice to know that I wouldn't have to worry about running short on anything.

Years
  • I'd save most of it. If it were large enough that I wouldn't have to worry about working ever again I'd find a nice house somewhere I like and buy it. If there was even more I'd take trips to places around the world, possibly bringing friends with me if there was enough to cover them, too.

Seth Rollins

Holding on to You |-/
    Years
  • Would work with some gaming company or become a rich merchant. Oh, and give some of my money to my parents of course.

Back