• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Riku

Who cares to know, eh Bubbles?
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 22, 2021

I would assume you're talking about Naruto, Lappy?

Arma

The Hyena
Years
Just pre-ordered the special edition Fire Emblem 3DSXL. I'm really glad I had to work on Easter, the bonus sure came in handy. XD

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019

All this talk of One Piece is making me wanting to check out the manga sometime. And I just noticed Nico Robin's cleavage, lovely.

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
Years
Lappy I wasn't serious when I said that. Okay?

And OP is awesome. Go check it out nao~

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
Years

Not really interested in OP tbh, actually none of the Great SJ 3 managed to really catch my attention. :B

@Elarma: Can't wait until Friday. 8D; Although I won't bet getting the 3DSXL (although it's a beauty, that's for sure), I can't wait for the game.

derozio

Years
You should actually give it a shot. Many people dismiss it just because it is too mainstream/is one of HST (Naruto is okay but doesn't come near OP in my eyes. Bleach is meh to me). But okay, your choice. You'll just be missing one hell of a story. ;]

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
Years

Hmm, maybe. One of my classmates reads OP, though. He even read the newest chapter on his cellphone during a school trip. |D Close to the Time Skip.

I'm currently reading ICHI, a manga that takes place in 1862. :3
The guy in the middle is the same one as in my theme. |D; (Or rather, I should say: "Based on the same person".)

Spoiler:

I find it interesting to see different renditions of the same characters/people, and yet, they all have something similar. :3

derozio

Years

Height due to suspenseful plot and unpredictable twists? Or even clever usage of battle tactics (usopp vs Luffy)? Perhaps not. Overall quality of the arc? Dressrosa arc might just be as good or even better depending on how Oda handles it.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

Never before and never since have I been as hooked on anything as i was during that 110 episodes. Odd moments have gotten close but those are just moments, it was everything.

CP9 saga>Aralalabasta>Arlong Park

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
Years

One Piece is the only one of the Big Three that I still like. Ironically, when I did like all of them, it was my least favorite. Strange how these things work out.

The Water 7/CP9 Arc is easily my favorite. I got back into One Piece at Skypeia, but Water 7 was just an excellent arc. Great theme song (even though I read it, I loved Brand New World), great characters, and most of all, a great story. It remains to be the height of One Piece for me.

Right now I'm struggling to get through Fishman Island...I just don't want to read it -.- Apparently I still have 3 more volumes to endure of it, barring the one or two that I've already read.

Riku

Who cares to know, eh Bubbles?
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 22, 2021

Ehhh One Piece got to be too long for me. I had started watching it dubbed when it aired on CN all those years ago, but after the Crocodile arc, I just... ehhh. Was tired of it. I've tried to get back into it, but meh. Just couldn't. Another complaint I have, despite hating that I get caught up in it, is that I dislike the art style heavily.

Bleach... I have no words to describe that one. My least favorite by far. Art looks empty in almost every panel I've seen, and it just... keeps going. Is there anything even left for Ichigo to overcome at this point given that he essentially beat a God?

Naruto still stands as my favorite of the three, and my interest has only been further renewed given the fact that Sasuke actually has shown some ~development~ for once. The first half lacked a bit as far as character dev and personalities go, but since it had its time jump, I've really enjoyed it even more.

Though DGM is still the best *cough*

derozio

Years
I went through Fishman Island the first time by skimming through the pages. Didn't pay attention to a single thing. But I saw the anime all in one go so it didn't hurt as much. Thank god PH is a much better arc.

But yeah, if you're askin' me to rate the arcs, it'd be like this for me:

CP9 > Arlong Park > Arabasta > Sabaody Archipelago > Skypiea (I despised this arc at first. But now I love it) > Amazon Lily > Marineford > Fishman Island > Impel Down

Yes, Impel Down seemed to drag on forever. Even more than Fishman Island. But its saving grace was Luffy's battles with Magellan and Blackbeard's appearances. :3 PH would probably be somewhere between SA and Amazon Lily, I think.

@
SA: You just dislike what you dislike, I guess. I never found the art to be too much of a bother. And I was hooked after Arlong Park. Actually screw that, I was hooked since Mihawk made an appearance in Sanji's arc.

Edit; DGM..hmm, might have to give it another shot sometime. Never got into it. Watched, like, 4-5 episodes, I think?

HHEEEEEY WAAAAAAAAAAAIT, DID YOU JUST SAY DUB ON CN??? THAT HAS GOT TO BE THE 4KIDS DUB!! if it was you probably saw the worst version of One Piece, ever.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back