• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Your favorite fast food restaurant and Why?

Years
    • Seen Mar 26, 2021
    What's your favorite fast food restaurant and what of course makes it your favorite? For me its a tie between Burger King and McDonald's as at both restaurants I enjoy ordering there chicken nuggets/stripes meals with ranch.

Years
  • I like A&W cuz they have a deal for 2 uncle burgers (with bacon) for six dollars. Sometimes it's 2 mama burgers with fries :P

Treecko

the princess without voice
    Years
  • I don't think I can really pick one favorite fast food place but I love Hardees,Sonic and Burger King alot. Hardees has pretty good food for a fast food restrurant and I love their fries. Hardees, Taco Bell, Burger King, Wendy's (too bad they're aren't many nearby here anymore :( ), Sonic,White Castle, McDonalds and Rally's are among my favorites too.

There's a local fast-food chain here in St.Louis called Lion's Choice and it's pretty much the same as Arby's cause they sell most roast beef sandwiches and it's probably my favorite local fast-food place cause they have excellent service and excellent sandwiches too as well. In fact I like them more than Arby's.

Last edited:

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
    Years
  • I'm pretty happy having McDonalds for dinner if I can get some french fries. Those are the best. <3 I haven't had their chicken nuggets in probably 5+ years, haha. I'd probably go to Popeyes if I wanted chicken.

Synerjee

[font=Itim]Atra du evarinya ono varda.[/font]
    Years
  • The ones I go to are McDonalds, KFC, Burger King, Popeyes and A&W (though not so much for Burger King, Popeyes and A&W). It's either burgers, fries, nuggets or chicken plus drinks for me. Nothing much else to order at fast-food restaurants except those lol.

Years
  • I have been to a fair share of fast-food restaurants but my fave was and always will be McDonald's. It's just so convenient because there's one down the road from where I live so yeah it's always there for me if my mother can't cook my own dinner.

I remember I once used to collect the old Happy Meal toys when I was a kid, such good times lol.

Years
  • I don't know if I should be reppin Tim Hortons/possibly insulting it under the bracket of fast food. They make good sammiches tho.

Years
  • BlahISuck said:
    I don't know if I should be reppin Tim Hortons/possibly insulting it under the bracket of fast food. They make good sammiches tho.
    I love Tim Horton's, they've got some great soup and sandwiches (and donuts). I've got one right next to my work, but unfortunately, it closes at the exact same time that I get off, so I rarely get a chance to go in. And I'd have to agree, they seem to have a bit higher quality food than most fast food places, even if they technically are one.

If I ever feel like a hamburger, I prefer Wendy's over anything else. I don't really care for anything else there besides their Frostys, but I'd still much rather go there over a McDonalds, Burger King, etc.

Ace.

Love Yourself
    Years
    • Seen Dec 29, 2015
    My favorite fast food restaurant is McDonalds. I've been going there since I was little and I still love it. Especially they're Frappes.

Kikaito plush

Angeline plushxKikaito plush
    Years
  • Does the Hard Rock Cafe count ?

If not my favorite fast food restaurant is Burger King because it is the only one I can almost have anything off the menu.

Dreg

Done after the GT.
    Years
    • Seen Jul 11, 2016
    Well, I'm tied down between McDonalds and Burger King, because both seem to provide good customer service around here. I've been to KFC before, but it wasn't for anything major, so I can't compare.

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
    Years
  • I would say Harvey's. Harvey's might cost more than the average fast food restaurant but the good meat and the best pickles makes up for it. I also love their hot pepper, it's so delicious.

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
    Years
  • I would say Harvey's. Harvey's might cost more than the average fast food restaurant but the good meat and the best pickles makes up for it. I also love their hot pepper, it's so delicious.
    It is. They're like kosher deli quality pickles. They're great.

I think I'm going to say Swiss Chalet because you can get some ribs and chicken wings and they're actually/surprisingly good. Fast barbecue XD

Years
    • Seen Apr 21, 2024
    Subway, but I wouldn't really call it fast food. Takes forever at the ones I go to! More variety than chicken vs beef, Vegetarian friendly subs, freedom of selection, nicer people, healthier.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • Either New York Fries for their pulled pork poutine (yum) or Bourbon Street Grill. After those, honestly, my favourite is probably just McDonald's.

Guy

just a guy
    Years
  • Subway and Chick-Fil-A. I like their variety, and I like that I know what I'm eating is pretty fresh.

i.e. Please don't take me to McDonalds.

Bounsweet

Fruit Pokémon
    Years
    • Seen Sep 17, 2018
    Subway and Taco Bell are my favorites. Subway is decent quality and healthy, plus I like their options. Taco Bell is dirt cheap and delicious, plus they let me substitute beef for beans so I can get my veggie tacos/burritos/what have you :9

Years
  • My favorite fast food place is Taco Bell because I'm vegan and it's really easy to order something with no meat, eggs or dairy there (and everything is super cheap.) I also like Subway, but the plain veggie subs get old at times for me. :P

Back