• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate the song above you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arma

The Hyena
Years
3/10 Would actually be nice if it was instrumental... God his voice was annoying.

Allow me to post something quite different again.

Old childhood favorite. =)

Years
2/10

I just found that irritating to be honest... his vocals were awful. The beat wasn't too bad but it was far from brilliant.

I'm not really a soul or R&B fan but there are a few gems and this is certainly one of them.

Years
10/10

HUUUUGGGEEEEE fan of Phillip Phillips right now and Gone, Gone, Gone is probably my favourite of all of his songs. It's just so good o.O :D

Years
7/10 (8/10 with video)

I liked the song, but the backbeat sounds like alot of other songs I've heard recently and I guess I'm just a little tired of it. Good Vocals and a wonderful compliment video.

Now for you listening pleasure, another song that's video does great justice for it (as well as an Ipod Commerical)

Willy Moon-Yeah Yeah

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
10/10 Didn't need to click that. I know how awesome that song is.

A classic Black Eyed Peas song from their 2003 album , Elephunk. Their most rock-infused track too with guess appearance of Papa Roach.

Years
8/10

I'm not really a fan of the Black Eyed Peas especially since they have been declining in quality since 2008, but this song is awesome on so many levels and appeals to such a wide range of listeners :).

Treecko

Years
8/10 The few Of Monsters and Men songs I've heard I liked. This is one I've never heard before and it's a bit slower than the two (Mountain Sound and Little Talks) I know , but it was still pretty good.

A somewhat old song from LCD Soundsystem.

Treecko

Years
9/10 Cool song really liked the solo or break into really heavy in the middle.

To add to the harder music on this thread right now.

Years
9/10

Instrumentally good, lyrically good an great vocals. On top of that the various elements of this song seem to fit together perfectly. It isn't my favourite song but it certainly of a great quality.

Something a bit different xD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back