The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Official Forums > The Welcome Lounge

Notices

The Welcome Lounge New here? Stop in to the Welcome Lounge to introduce yourself. The members who hang out here can't wait to give you a warm welcome and help you discover all of the cool things you can do around the community.

Old May 14th, 2013, 02:23 AM
Sparkle of Time
Dr. Whooves

I'm well... me and I just got here (well, sorta) from um... Smogon. This is my second time being on a forum, but I don't think previous times count because I didn't know what to do. I'm not that new to Pokemon, having played several games, Leafgreen, Ruby, Diamond, etc. But I am (sorta) new to forums. Well, Hello y'all.
And one more thing.... Cupcakes. That is all.
Old May 14th, 2013, 02:29 AM
Marisa
dim. dream.
Community Supporter

Nature: Jolly
Send a message via Skype™ to Marisa
Hi there Sparkle of Time, you already know me, as we're already friends, and we've been mates for a bit, anyway, welcome to PC! *throws confetti!*
So, new to forums? Well, there a bunch of other new people here that you can be friends with, and take the path of understanding PC and its fundamentals together!
You know what they say, the more the merrier 2 heads are better than 1!

I see you've played a bit of the 3rd Generation games, so I think the Advance Generation Gaming forum would fit you. Of course, there a bunch of others, so find your new tree, and make a nest! (in English: find forum, get used to it, hang there).

So, Philemona, welcome, and we also have plenty of cupcakes. *gives cupcake, and hugs*
leijon
pairs
family
credit
theme
Old May 14th, 2013, 04:39 AM
Sparkle of Time
Dr. Whooves

Thanks, I'm gonna go look around PC and explore the site. I think this will be a great place to be.
Old May 14th, 2013, 05:37 AM
Ankarit
Unhatched Egg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparkle of Time View Post
Thanks, I'm gonna go look around PC and explore the site. I think this will be a great place to be.
You are right to think this (:
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links