The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Creative Discussions > Roleplay Corner > Roleplay Lounge

Notices

Roleplay Lounge Lounge about in Out-Of-Character discussions linked to individual roleplays. This is the best place to find existing roleplays to join, or create the sign-up thread for a roleplay of your own!

Old May 13th, 2013 (05:21 PM).
Aques Keus
Swaggins
Community Supporter

Nature: Brave
I didn't and actually killed it :D I grind hard though.

Can I switch to Shiva for my eidolon?

Also we need a pilot

Frio & Elise || Jayce & Jayce 2
Old May 13th, 2013 (05:25 PM).
SylveonStar
Sylveon

Nature: Lonely
Sure you can,

and yeah we do lol
Old May 13th, 2013 (06:40 PM).
Quicksand.

since hes switching to shiva, can i reserve hecatoncheir instead of alexander please? :)

also when you say obera, do you mean oerba? or am i missing something... lol
Old May 13th, 2013 (06:44 PM).
SylveonStar
Sylveon

That's fine.

and meant it to be Oerba, just didn't notice I spelled it wrong.
Old May 13th, 2013 (09:13 PM).
Quicksand.

i finished :D

Spoiler:
Name: Ezra Ethanael Grey.

Appearance: Ezra is just above average height and topping his lithe body is a head of dark brown waves with copper undertones. His textured waves swoop to the side, giving his hair a very carefree appearance. Under his eyebrows rest a pair of wide, almond-shaped orbs that are often mistaken for being black. In actuality though, his eyes are just dark brown. In the middle of his face lies a small, button nose that compliments his milky white baby face very well.

Adorning his body with a baby blue button up, a brown leather vest, and dark denim skinny jeans, Ezras clothing is fitted to his body, putting his swimmers build on display for all to admire. When traveling through dangerous fronts, the teen wields a rather large firearm that takes both hands to shoot. When out of combat, the gun is slung across his back, held in place by a holster that’s strapped across his chest. While the teen has no tattoos or controversial piercings, he does have both his lobes pierced with small silver studs that are barely noticeable.

l'Cie Brand: Horizontal, spread across both his shoulder blades.

Weapon: Firearm.

Personality: Ezra is his own best friend. Spending much of his childhood alone, he is most capable of fending for himself. Many of his weekends were spend bickering and bartering with the shopkeepers of Palumpolum, trying to squeeze out the best possible deal. He would often buy apparel and unnecessary trinkets, trying to fill the empty void in his heart. This was done mostly for fun, as he was able to purchase most items at their full price if he wished to do so.

While his parents were almost never around, they both hold lots of political power, so he walks in a way that is quite regal. He holds his body straight up, looking through passerbys that are unimportant to him. His body language is distant and detached, which can sometimes come off as cold. While many things come easy to him, he takes joy in divulging in certain tasks, such as manipulation and exploration. His lust for the unknown is untamable, only dampened by his cautious personality.

History: Born in the Seat of the Sanctum, Ezra is very familiar and well versed in the politics of Cocoon and Gran Pulse. Both of his mother and father are politicians and show great enthusiasm for their work. From a young age, Ezra was left alone quite often, leaving only the housemaids and butlers to watch over him while his parents were out on business trips. Growing bored, he learned the workers schedules and began to sneak out of his house regularly, mainly going to visit the street markets of Palumpolum.

Ezra became fascinated with the city and loved observing the various interactions that occurred between the shopkeepers and the buyers. Sometimes they would haggle, other times they would argue, but each time, Ezra would keep a mental note of the situation and the outcome. Arming himself with a set amount of gil, the brunette snuck out once again and decided it was time to make his first purchase at the market. While he was a bit of a pushover, age hardened his exterior, allowing him to be more stern and manipulative with his words.

At seventeen, his family decided to take a vacation to Gran Pulse. Wondering off once again, Ezra happened to find an abandoned city that was void of human life. It was there when he was marked as a with the others as a l’Cie.

Paradigms: Ravager, Saboteur, Medic.

Eidolon: Hecatoncheir.

Password: Lr9456
Old May 14th, 2013 (08:43 AM).
SylveonStar
Sylveon

Quicksand.: Pending looks good, except for a few things. The events of this rp takes place 20 years after Final Fantasy XIII. Everyone resides in Gran Pulse and no one lives in Cocoon anymore.
Old May 14th, 2013 (10:32 AM). Edited May 23rd, 2013 by Quicksand..
Quicksand.

ok i edited it. anything else need changing?

btw on the first post, it still says my eidolon is alexander.

Spoiler:
Name: Ezra Ethanael Gray.

Appearance: Ezra is just above average height and topping his lithe body is a head of dark brown waves with copper undertones. His textured waves swoop to the side, giving his hair a very carefree appearance. Under his eyebrows rest a pair of wide, almond-shaped orbs that are often mistaken for being black. In actuality though, his eyes are just dark brown. In the middle of his face lies a small, button nose that compliments his milky white baby face very well.

Adorning his body with a baby blue button up, a brown leather vest, and dark denim skinny jeans, Ezras clothing is fitted to his body, putting his swimmers build on display for all to admire. When traveling through dangerous fronts, the teen wields a rather large firearm that takes both hands to shoot. When out of combat, the gun is slung across his back, held in place by a holster that’s strapped across his chest. While the teen has no tattoos or controversial piercings, he does have both his lobes pierced with small silver studs that are barely noticeable.

l'Cie Brand: His brand lays on his upper left arm, slightly hidden by the sleeve of his shirt.

Weapon: Blunderbuss.

Personality: Ezra is his own best friend. Spending much of his childhood alone, he is most capable of fending for himself. Many of his weekends were spent bickering and bartering with the cities shopkeepers, trying to squeeze out the best deal. He would often buy apparel and unnecessary trinkets, trying to fill the empty void in his heart. This was done mostly for fun, as many of his purchases had little to no value.

Although he is almost an adult, Ezra still holds the lonely grudges of his childhood. He holds his body straight up, looking through passerbys that are unimportant to him. His body language is distant and detached, which can sometimes come off as cold. While many things come easy to him, he takes joy in divulging in certain tasks, such as manipulation and exploration. His lust for the unknown is untamable, only dampened by his cautious personality.

History: Born in New Bodhum, both of Ezras parents were politicians and show great enthusiasm for their work. From a young age, Ezra was left alone with his older brother quite often, who would often neglect him and showed little affection for him. Growing bored of his stagnant style of life, he began to sneak out of his house behind his brothers back regularly, mainly going to visit the coastal markets of the city.

Ezra became fascinated with the shops and loved observing the various interactions that occurred between the merchants and the buyers. Sometimes they would haggle, other times they would argue, but each time, Ezra would keep a mental note of the situation and the outcome. Arming himself with a set amount of gil, the brunette snuck out once again and decided it was time to make his first purchase. While he was a bit of a pushover, age hardened his exterior, allowing him to be more stern and manipulative with his words.

By the time he was seventeen, his brother had moved out and his parents were growing old. Ezra would often go out by himself and scout the neighboring lands that engulfed New Bodhum. Traveling farther than he ever had before, Ezra happened to find an abandoned city that was void of human life. It was there when he was marked as a with the others as a l’Cie.

Paradigms: Ravager, Saboteur, Medic.

Eidolon: Hecatoncheir.

Password: Lr9456
Old May 14th, 2013 (10:49 AM).
SylveonStar
Sylveon

Quicksand.: Your Accepted and I'll fix that
Old May 15th, 2013 (10:30 AM).
Aques Keus
Swaggins
Community Supporter

I say we start with what we have, the other few people can come in later, the current people can start the RP awake, we can do a boss or something, then continue. The other people would catch up during another part (their SU can reflect how or something)

Old May 15th, 2013 (11:51 AM).
SylveonStar
Sylveon

I submitted the IC thread.
Old May 17th, 2013 (07:21 AM).
Aques Keus
Swaggins
Community Supporter

If anyone wants to interact with Daniel. Hearing the gunshot from his fight would be a good start

Old May 17th, 2013 (07:39 AM).
SylveonStar
Sylveon

I'll be posting last, shortly after my character shows up will be when the l'Cie event happens.
Old May 18th, 2013 (12:09 AM).
miltankRancher
Mega Ampharos is the one.

Nature: Jolly
Send a message via Yahoo to miltankRancher
I posted! Like what Khawill said, my character heard the gunshot.

On another note, could we be provided a rough image of the ruins of Oerba. I'm not familiar with the game, but since its a ruin, I imagined cliffs and abandoned houses. (well, just cliffs. The houses came in with Khawill's post.)

I am a Roleplayer

...and I am PROUD of it.
Lanistae Jacet [Lies of a Trainer]
Old May 19th, 2013 (06:39 AM).
SylveonStar
Sylveon

Here's an image of it from the game, so It'd look like this just a little more rundown after 20 years.
Old May 19th, 2013 (08:06 AM).
miltankRancher

Oh, right. So, few mountains. LOL. Thank you for that. I'll conform with my next post.

I am a Roleplayer

...and I am PROUD of it.
Old May 19th, 2013 (12:00 PM). Edited May 19th, 2013 by SylveonStar.
SylveonStar
Sylveon

If Quicksand. hasn't posted by Tuesday we'll just move on without him and he can catch up.

Edit: Time for the l'Cie event.
Old May 20th, 2013 (03:10 AM).
Aques Keus
Swaggins
Community Supporter

I posted first I did! King behemoth die

Old May 20th, 2013 (03:19 AM).
miltankRancher

I'll have Jericho assist you with the behemoth if that is okay. I still doubt we are that proficient enough in our powers to take down a whole King Behemoth by ourselves.

I am a Roleplayer

...and I am PROUD of it.
Old May 20th, 2013 (03:46 AM).
Aques Keus
Swaggins
Community Supporter

I'd say we could drive it off, or at least run away

Old May 21st, 2013 (11:20 AM).
SylveonStar
Sylveon

Either we drive it off or run, you may make that decision for this fight. Once the battle is over the Prologue will end and Chapter 1 will start.
Old May 23rd, 2013 (03:04 PM).
Quicksand.

i just noticed but ezras and daniels brands are in the same spot. do you mind if i change it genevieve? if you let me, ill move it to his upper arm, that way we can all have our brands in different places.
Old May 23rd, 2013 (03:06 PM).
SylveonStar
Sylveon

It's fine with me if you change it.
Old May 25th, 2013 (02:10 PM).
dcjboi
With Quiet Courage

Nature: Timid
Send a message via Skype™ to dcjboi
Gonna reserve now if it's okay and post a SU tomorrow morning. My brain isn't functioning well right now.

Old May 27th, 2013 (05:14 PM).
SylveonStar
Sylveon

dcjboi: Your reserved. Which Eidolon do you want?

Also for your sign up. Since the RP has already started your character will still have been in the same palce to have the same focus. He or she will just have woken up a little bit after the others.

To everyone else: We'll stick around were we are until dcjboi finishes his sign up. That'll make it easy for him to catch up.
Old June 1st, 2013 (02:38 AM).
miltankRancher

Bunny meh. I will be leaving this RP for the week, and following weeks as school will start. I'll come back once things settle in again, which is around the time I get my laptop back. see you around.

I am a Roleplayer

...and I am PROUD of it.
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links