The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > ROM Hacking > Hacks Studio > Sideshow Showcase

Notices

Sideshow Showcase The place to show side-projects that you're working on, for the small yet still big things you want to do, such as translation patches, "386" patches, and anything small like that.
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Old July 14th, 2013, 06:56 PM
redjar

When I downloaded it there was no PDF. I downloaded and unzipped multiple times. Looked through all my files on my comp that are .pdf

I even extracted the .rar to my desktop so I could see everything extracted on there (I have hardly any icons on my desktop) and it wasn't there.
Old July 14th, 2013, 07:04 PM
LocksmithArmy
Mew!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wakst3r View Post
Hey, can I get a link to this guide where it shows the pokemon locations please?
check the first post... you can generally find all downloads on the first post (it is usually edited to keep up with additional downloads)

Quote:
Originally Posted by redjar View Post
When I downloaded it there was no PDF. I downloaded and unzipped multiple times. Looked through all my files on my comp that are .pdf

I even extracted the .rar to my desktop so I could see everything extracted on there (I have hardly any icons on my desktop) and it wasn't there.
that sucks, I just redownloaded it from the first post and it opened right up for me... i use winrar...
Old July 14th, 2013, 07:05 PM
redjar

Quote:
Originally Posted by LocksmithArmy View Post
check the first post... you can generally find all downloads on the first post (it is usually edited to keep up with additional downloads)

that sucks, I just redownloaded it from the first post and it opened right up for me... i use winrar...
I use UnRarX, so that may be it.
Old July 15th, 2013, 09:56 AM
redjar

Since I can't access the pdf I was hoping for a few quick answers.

How do I evolve Eevee into Umbreon or Espeon?
How do I evolve Scyther?
Where do I find Gen 2 pokemon? I'm at Celadon city and I've been to 4-point island, but I haven't come across any Gen 2 pokemon. Are they in the safari zone?
Are their more shiny tiles besides the one in Route 1 or did I legitimately find a shiny in Rock Tunnel?
Old July 15th, 2013, 02:15 PM
Soldier Randy

Nature: Calm
Well the only thing that I have to report is in the "Catch your starter" option.

If you ran out of pokéballs you will be getting out of the Fuchsia Safari Zone and not to Prof. Oak's lab. I know it sounds impossible to ran out of balls but that Trapinch was nobody's fool.

And may I do a suggestion? I've have always liked to makes teams with pokemon of all 3 generation available on FR, but the thing is that is really a pain to train them only with wild pokemon on using the VS Seeker (and most trainers have stronger teams).

So, is there any way you can make gym re-battles but make them have the same team on the same levels? That would be pretty cool if you could make it, along with my previous idea of the mystery gift thing, also could you make just a IPS download? Because my cellphone don't have much space left and I don't think it would handle the complete rar (I think it was?) archive.

Thanks a lot, I really don't have any big problems with the game, I'm enjoing it a lot so thanks again for making this hack
My blog: "You know... that guy". Why don't you take a look at it? Just started it and if you have suggestion for any subject for me to write about I will gladly considerate it and give my thoughts on it!

yknowdatguy.blogspot.com
Old July 15th, 2013, 02:44 PM
Viva Spirit

Hey, LockSmith, I tried goibg to the site for your U.V. Hack, but it isn't sending me to it, instead it is telling me to publish my own yola thing. O.o Did your site hosting time run out?
Old July 15th, 2013, 03:48 PM
LocksmithArmy
Mew!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soldier Randy View Post
Well the only thing that I have to report is in the "Catch your starter" option.

If you ran out of pokéballs you will be getting out of the Fuchsia Safari Zone and not to Prof. Oak's lab. I know it sounds impossible to ran out of balls but that Trapinch was nobody's fool.

I had made and tested a script for just such an occasion... if you end the catch your starter even with 0 pokemon (by steps or balls) you should be sent back into it...

i suppose is you caught your trapinch onyour last safari ball it may end you in fuchsia... thats possible right?!? idk

And may I do a suggestion? I've have always liked to makes teams with pokemon of all 3 generation available on FR, but the thing is that is really a pain to train them only with wild pokemon on using the VS Seeker (and most trainers have stronger teams).

So, is there any way you can make gym re-battles but make them have the same team on the same levels? That would be pretty cool if you could make it, along with my previous idea of the mystery gift thing, also could you make just a IPS download? Because my cellphone don't have much space left and I don't think it would handle the complete rar (I think it was?) archive.

the gym rebattles should be easy... I shall do this for firered +plus

Thanks a lot, I really don't have any big problems with the game, I'm enjoing it a lot so thanks again for making this hack
Quote:
Originally Posted by Viva Spirit View Post
Hey, LockSmith, I tried goibg to the site for your U.V. Hack, but it isn't sending me to it, instead it is telling me to publish my own yola thing. O.o Did your site hosting time run out?
I deleted ultravioletversion . com and made lsaentertainment.com ... try there
Old July 15th, 2013, 05:36 PM
Viva Spirit

Quote:
I deleted ultravioletversion . com and made lsaentertainment.com ... try there

Thank you for the answer, I was concerned because, I know your hack has been featured on other sites, similar to this, and know that they actually use your old site's link. The reason I know this is because when I tried your new site after running into the problem with your old site, I tried downloading U.V. from your new sire and ended up with a 404 not found page. And proceeded to google your hack and found a bunch of sites leading to your old ulteaviolet .com site. And I've been tweaking out because I really want to play your hack Dx and finally found a way to possibly patch it on my phone.
Old July 15th, 2013, 05:44 PM
LocksmithArmy
Mew!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Viva Spirit View Post
Thank you for the answer, I was concerned because, I know your hack has been featured on other sites, similar to this, and know that they actually use your old site's link. The reason I know this is because when I tried your new site after running into the problem with your old site, I tried downloading U.V. from your new sire and ended up with a 404 not found page. And proceeded to google your hack and found a bunch of sites leading to your old ulteaviolet .com site. And I've been tweaking out because I really want to play your hack Dx and finally found a way to possibly patch it on my phone.
simple typo....

when you click on the download link and it gives you the 404 error... just follow the link till you see viole ... then add the T... making it violet... itll work... im working on fixing it now...

EDIT:
site has been fixed now you can update whatever site its posted on...
Old July 15th, 2013, 06:12 PM
Viva Spirit

Quote:
simple typo....

when you click on the download link and it gives you the 404 error... just follow the link till you see viole ... then add the T... making it violet... itll work... im working on fixing it now...

EDIT:
site has been fixed now you can update whatever site its posted on...
Thank you once again, funny how all it was was a little typo. Your site looks quite lovely and as though you worked hard on it, so,I can get how it may have escaped you. I'm gOing to scamper off and see if I can get your hadji patched on my phone now! *excited*
Old July 17th, 2013, 07:11 PM
Samensigng

So I have the emulator and the circuit isn't installed so when I beat the elite four it won't let me continue my story so is there a way to skip the reset so I can just continue on my story?
Old July 17th, 2013, 07:22 PM
LocksmithArmy
Mew!

download the 1.22 patch...
Old July 18th, 2013, 06:44 AM
succumb

do shiny pokemons are not that rare in this hack? or i'm just in luck..

i beat the first gym recently, and i have 3 shiny pokemon, rattata, pidgey and jigglypuff.
Old July 18th, 2013, 07:23 AM
karatekid552
What happens if I push it?....

Nature: Bold
Send a message via AIM to karatekid552 Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to karatekid552 Send a message via Skype™ to karatekid552
LSA "stole"(haha, no I told him to do it:p) my idea to create script tiles that make the next pokemon you see shiny. These are placed randomly all over the game and their locations are detailed in his guide.

Paired with Simba
Old July 21st, 2013, 02:21 PM
miroku3000

it seems the trade evo pokemon freeze the game upon evolution -edit it seems its just my haunter for now freezes every time he evolves

Last edited by miroku3000; July 21st, 2013 at 08:51 PM.
Old July 22nd, 2013, 11:38 AM
Projectwolfie
I play for keeps!

Quote:
Originally Posted by miroku3000 View Post
it seems the trade evo pokemon freeze the game upon evolution -edit it seems its just my haunter for now freezes every time he evolves
Never even heard of that in any hack or game before, and I would suppose Locksmith used the same method as everyone else to change things. o.O

Did you use any cheat codes?
Old July 22nd, 2013, 04:57 PM
LocksmithArmy
Mew!

Quote:
yeah Ive evolved haunter just fine before... you might try repatching it and changing the root folder its in... idk..
Old July 22nd, 2013, 06:35 PM
tugh34

my only problem is that you can catch a ralts for your starter yet you you can't get it to level up or learn any attack moves. Did you do this on purpouse to make it eaven harder than ghastly?
Old July 22nd, 2013, 07:28 PM
miroku3000

Quote:
yeah Ive evolved haunter just fine before... you might try repatching it and changing the root folder its in... idk..
i will try but yes i did use a money cheat i didnt think that would harm anything (despite the amount of creepypasta's i read lol)-edit: still no luck must have crapped something up i will try a fresh copy of fr and fresh patch with a new game save and see

Last edited by miroku3000; July 22nd, 2013 at 07:40 PM.
Old July 22nd, 2013, 07:49 PM
LocksmithArmy
Mew!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tugh34 View Post
my only problem is that you can catch a ralts for your starter yet you you can't get it to level up or learn any attack moves. Did you do this on purpouse to make it eaven harder than ghastly?
i did not alter their movesets in any way, some pokemon are hard at lv 5... good luck lol
Old July 23rd, 2013, 03:25 PM
miroku3000

Quote:
i will try but yes i did use a money cheat i didnt think that would harm anything (despite the amount of creepypasta's i read lol)-edit: still no luck must have crapped something up i will try a fresh copy of fr and fresh patch with a new game save and see
yep it seems using cheats caused it but now its working and i must say its PERFECT!
Old July 29th, 2013, 06:11 PM
ChosenHero

So, I played the game without problem and beat the Elite 4 and everything was fine. but after going to 4 Point Isle, my sound stopped. Like, other than pokemon cries, no sound. And also, when I evolve pokemon now, it shows them evolve and once they change form, it freezes. Nothing happens. Can you help me with this?
Old July 29th, 2013, 10:12 PM
alienhunterx

Nature: Brave
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to alienhunterx
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChosenHero View Post
So, I played the game without problem and beat the Elite 4 and everything was fine. but after going to 4 Point Isle, my sound stopped. Like, other than pokemon cries, no sound. And also, when I evolve pokemon now, it shows them evolve and once they change form, it freezes. Nothing happens. Can you help me with this?
Maybe changing your ROM might help. Try it and play with old save
Old July 30th, 2013, 06:30 AM
ChosenHero

Quote:
Originally Posted by alienhunterx View Post
Maybe changing your ROM might help. Try it and play with old save
I did both of those. The ROM is fine, I've played through FR on it tons. But it only happens after I beat the E4 and use the feature to skip the saving since it's on my phone emulator.
Old July 30th, 2013, 07:22 AM
LocksmithArmy
Mew!

if others are not having this issue Id say its something specific to you. your rom or or something...

maybe try a different source for the patch (there are several around but the site in my sig is the most reliable, since i know noonw but me is updating it)

i also dont think its your .sav

is it only 4 points isle that has no sound... or does this issue extend to kanto once it has started.

and the evolution thing is odd, how many different pokemon have you had this issue with.

Sponsored Links