• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Did you catch all the "Regis" (Not including Regigigas)?

PokeChris123

Pokémon Trainer
Years
  • In B2W2, you can catch the Regi trio after you beat the game. After you catch Regirock, you get a special which would let you catch Registeel if playing B2 or Regice if playing W2. To catch the other Regi, you need to trade keys with the other version. Did anyone bother to do this? I didn't simply because I don't have anyone to trade keys with. If I did, I would have caught Regigigas also.

Keiran

[b]Rock Solid[/b]
    Years
  • I caught Regirock in both versions then sent the keys over, to complete my key collection on my B2. I then caught Regigigas to see its awakening animation and script and then see if there was an event with NPCs after the battle like with Kyurem and such. Nothing special happened afterwards, if anyone was curious. I figured Clay and some workers would show up lol.

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jul 11, 2022
    I actually haven't tried catching them, mostly due to me being the only person in my group here in Arizona that actually plays Pokemon. Otherwise I'd be all over the little side story.

Years
  • i never got the time, but i would like to, but theres not that many people my age anymore that play pokemon... so i would have to go on a quest for the reggi's ~blu

Moose

Pokemon Master,
    Years
  • I've been meaning to, I never got around to it though.
    Darn procrastination...

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
    Years
  • I have both games, but I still haven't completed B2... just can't seem to get into it. I have caught Regirock and steel on my W2 though.

Shrew

is a Shrew
    Years
  • I have not. I remember right before I finished Diamond and moved on to Soulsilver, I wrapped things up by completing all the sidequests like Giratina and Heatran. (This was a point where I had 999 hours played already.) I might do the same with B2 before moving onto Pokemon X version.

Rai

Quarter Life Crisis! @.@
    Years
  • I caught Regirock because I came across it accidentally and just decided to catch it while I was there.

I want to go after the other Regis but I am focusing on finishing up my Unova Dex. Once I start working on my National Dex, I will definitely go and catch the other Regis.

Years
  • I didn't have access to the other key, so I never bothered trying to catch all three of the Regis. Plus, I'd already caught all 3 in Sapphire and sent them through the Pal Park to HeartGold, so if I wanted them that bad, I would just transfer them over rather than trying to go catch them again.

youcantseeme_17

WWE Champion
    Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2013
    I caught all the regis. But I didn't bother getting regigas, my friend told me how weak he is.

Back