• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Help with my Team?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Aug 16, 2013
    Hey guys! I just recently got back into Pokemon again with Black 2. I played White 1, but am not that familiar with all the pokemon, and don't really know how to balance out my team all that well. My current team are a level 31 Zoroark, Level 30 Lucario, Level 32 Servine, level 31 Tranquil, and a Level 31 Magmar.

It may suck, but again I do not know too much about the Unova pokemon. I am just past the part where you finish the Driftveil tournament. Any input is helpful, so critique! Also, can anyone help me out and tell me a good move set for Zoroark? I can't seem to figure out a good one, currently I have Night Slash, Feint Attack, Fury Swpes, and Foul Play!

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jul 11, 2022
    Hiya! Unfortunately, while this IS about Pokemon Black 2 and White 2, is still in the wrong section. This is only because in the Battle Center, we have a thread specifically designed for In-Game team help, located here: In-Game Team Help. There, after reading the rules of course, you can post your team and get all the help you need!

Good luck and be sure to have tons of fun! c:

Closed due to being in wrong section.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back