• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: PC Fastfood Inc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
Right now, I'm probably going to be in the mindset that it doesn't matter where or when I work, just as long as I get the money that I need. The only real reason I wouldn't want to stay working with an employer is if I had a manager who wasn't wanting to cooperate with me, or possibly my schedule once I am back in school.

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
I'm not sure that being 18 makes you get a job easier.

It actually does if you're in the US. 18 is the legal age to get a job here, haha. You could get a job if you're 16 or 17, but you'd have to go through a lot of paperwork and many places would still be unwilling to hire you. D:

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
I think Kura summed up what people should do when they're job hunting. You should apply to as many jobs as possible. You are more likely to get at least one call back. At least that's what happened to me once xD

How was Canada btw, Dip?

Foxrally

[img]http://i.imgur.com/omi0jS3.gif[/img]
Years
Well then, seems like Summer's almost over :(

All I pray for now is not to see any "BACK 2 SCHOOL" ads until school actually starts.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
My summer has already ended last week when classes began again. So soon enough I'm going to have to hunker down and try not to come on here as often.

Years
I really wish I was in school now instead of it being summer, but I also am somewhat glad I have an "extended" summer (or stay) away from studies.. but what worries me is that I would be going nearly 7 months without schooling (last time in school was on May 20th before I graduated), instead of the traditional 2 months without school.

Oh, and I applied for a job last week that I feel is gonna be simple for me, and gonna keep me out of the house. I'll likely call back within the next week to do a checkup on my application status or to see if they're hiring.

Sirfetch’d

My summer ended last week as well. I was ready! Now I am already looking forward to next summer though only after a week of college, haha.

Foxrally

[img]http://i.imgur.com/omi0jS3.gif[/img]
Years
My sane part of me is definitely not looking forward to school this year, even though the other nerdy insane part of me actually is.

I'm doing my IGCSE this year, which is kinda like the biggest f***ing IRL boss battle of my entire academic life, so I really am scared.

Years
What exactly is an IGCSE?

Oh, and I'm not wishing to be in school for the nerdy part of me, but rather so I can just not be bored sitting around at home all day -_-

Sirfetch’d

Oh, and I'm not wishing to be in school for the nerdy part of me, but rather so I can just not be bored sitting around at home all day -_-

That was the main reason I was excited to be back, haha. Browsing the internet and watching TV all day gets old after 5 months.

Zero°

Mirai Nikki
Years
today is my last day of summer and then I'll be off to my first day of college tomorrow. I'm glad summer is ending though. It's only fun the first month and then I get bored out of my mind.

Sirfetch’d

today is my last day of summer and then I'll be off to my first day of college tomorrow. I'm glad summer is ending though. It's only fun the first month and then I get bored out of my mind.

Ohh good luck going back!

One of my favorite things about being back is now I get to eat Subway everyday again! Having one on campus is such a convenience.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back