• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

*Welcome to the Dojo* Fighting Type Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fighting Girl

Fighting Type Master
Years
  • Does anyone want to be co-owner. If so just post why you want to be co-owner. Co-owner will watch over the club and make sure nothing bad happens. Also anyone can post questions as long as there about fighting Pokemon/trainers.

What type do you want to see paired up with Fighting type?
    Fighting/Electric. A Fighting type with electric sparks surrounding it would look awesome. Fighting/Ghost. A Fighting master who died came back to life or something like that.

And for fun why not create a Fighting type gym. Include Gym name, badge, gym leader, brief description of gym leader, gym leaders Pokemon, trainers, gym layout and anything else you can thing of. Be creative and have fun. If you can include pictures of the gym puzzle that would be awesome.

Last edited:

CloysterOyster

Master of Ice
    Years
  • Does anyone want to be co-owner. If so just post why you want to be co-owner. Co-owner will watch over the club and make sure nothing bad happens. Also anyone can post questions as long as there about fighting Pokemon/trainers.

What type do you want to see paired up with Fighting type?
    Fighting/Electric. A Fighting type with electric sparks surrounding it would look awesome. Fighting/Ghost. A Fighting master who died came back to life or something like that.

And for fun why not create a Fighting type gym. Include Gym name, badge, gym leader, brief description of gym leader, gym leaders Pokemon, trainers, gym layout and anything else you can thing of. Be creative and have fun. If you can include pictures of the gym puzzle that would be awesome.

I would be more than happy to help you co-own this club. I am online everyday so I can monitor it for you. I would like to see a Fighting/Flying type, like some kind of bipedal bird with fists but still has talons for feet and wings too.

Sirfetch’d

I'd love to see a Fighting/Fairy type. Why? Because I want to see all types paired with the new Fairy type. I think that it would actually have good coverage and provide a nice neutrality to Poison types that would normally hurt Fairies. Adding the Fighting type would also be great when faced against a Steel Pokemon.

Fighting Girl

Fighting Type Master
    Years
  • I would be more than happy to help you co-own this club. I am online everyday so I can monitor it for you. I would like to see a Fighting/Flying type, like some kind of bipedal bird with fists but still has talons for feet and wings too.

Sure. I now pronounce you co-owner of this club.

Years
  • I always thought of flying fighting, ghost fighting. I made a fakemon like tyrogue that had 3 evolutions. Ghost - fighting, ghost - steel (had levitate as an ability), and flying-fighting.
    How he would evolve? No clue levels and stat differences?

Fighting Girl

Fighting Type Master
    Years
  • My Gym.

Name: Fighter

Sixth gym of region.

Pokemon Type: Fighting

Badge: Karate Badge, The badge is a person with there leg in the air, like the karate kid.

Appearance: White and red karate outfit. Look at my avatar that's what she looks like.

About Fighter: Fighter is a black belt in 6 difference martial arts. She is best at Karate. By age 10 she was 10th Dan in Karate. Now she is a gym leader, When she is not challenging trainers she is practicing martial arts. Fighter wants to become a Black Belt in every type of martial arts there is and wants to perfect every fighting style there is.

Gym Appearance: The gym is a dojo. To battle the gym leader you must beat 6 trainers in a row, no resting. 3 black belts and 3 battle girls in order. Each trainer has 1 more Pokemon, so the first trainer has one Pokemon the second trainer has 2 and so on. The trainers have different fighting type Pokemon. Oh and no shoes allowed in the dojo. Take them off at the entrance.

Trainer One:
    Black Belt Kung:
    Scraggy level 28

Trainer Two:
    Battle Girl Kara:
    Breloon level 29
    Hariyama level 29

Trainer Three:
    Battle Girl Aiki
    Meditite level 29
    Croagunk level 29
    Riolu level 29

Trainer Four:
    Black Belt: Ken
    Mienfoo level 30
    Gurdurr level 30
    Machoke level 30
    Primeape level 30

Trainer Five:
    Battle Girl Jue
    Machop level 30
    Timburr level 30
    Makuhita level 30
    Mankey level 30
    Tyrogue level 30

Trainer Six:
    Black Belt Ty:
    Machamp level 26
    Conkeldurr level 26
    Lucario level 26
    Hitmonlee level 26
    Hitmonchan level 26
    Hitmontop level 26

Gym Leaders Pokemon:

Heracross Level 33
    Moves:
    Brick Break, Counter, Take Down, Aerial Ace

Throh Level 34
    Moves: Body Slam, Focus Energy, Storm Throw, Bulk Up

Poliwarth level 35
    Moves: Dynamic Punch, Submission, Bulk up, Brick Break

Sawk level 37 Holding a Chesto Berry
    Moves: Brick Break, Retaliate, Bulk Up, Rest
    Sawk is the powerhouse of the team.
    Sawk uses Bulk up a few times then uses Rest if low on health. Chesto Berry kicks in then its a sweep of your team.

Before battle: Welcome to my dojo. I am Fighter. Everyone calls me that because I am tough, strong and can fight. I am a fighter, I never give up. You say you want a Pokemon battle. I was in the middle of training but I can spare a minute. Don't cry when I beat you.

After sending out last Pokemon:
    I can still beat you

During battle: I will not lose to someone like you

If the player is defeated: Get out of my dojo. My dojo is only for strong trainers not weak trainers like you.

When defeated: You win, well done trainer

After being defeated: I don't lose too often and when I do its usually to trainers who end up battling in the Pokemon League. Take this badge, Its the Karate Badge, And take this TM, Its Brick Break. Now leave trainer I got to get back to training.

If you talk to Fighter: You can't talk to fighter since she is currently training.

Hope you like it. Oh and I change my partner Pokemon to Sawk

Last edited:

Fighting Girl

Fighting Type Master
    Years
  • Who do you think the strongest Fighting-type is in terms of attack and defense?
    I say Conkeldurr. It has high attack at 140 and average defense at 95. But its special stats are horrible and bad speed. So in terms of attack and defense he is one of the best but all round not that good.

CloysterOyster

Master of Ice
    Years
  • To answer my own question, I say Machamp. I haven't played the games past Johto but at the time, Machamp was probably the strongest Fighting-type still, being hard to take down and brutal with the addition of newer moves in Generation II like Cross Chop, DynamicPunch, Mach Punch and Vital Throw.

Fighting Girl

Fighting Type Master
    Years
  • Spoiler:

Post pictures of anything to do with fighting Pokemon.

Years
  • I'm on all that picture. The minimalistic fighting picture.
    @Oyster
    Machamp only gets BulletPunch

My Gym Leader:
    Scrafty
    Lv 36
    Dragon Dance
    Drain Punch
    Double Team
    Crunch

Meinfoo Lv 35
    Hi Jump Kick
    Poison Jab
    U-turn
    Stone Edge

Hitmonlee Lv 34
    Blaze Kick
    Hi Jump Kick
    Earthquake
    Sucker Punch
    ----------------------------

Fakemon
    Minotar
    Stands on two feet. It is like a Fairy Terrakion.
    Fighting / Fairy
    HP 92
    Attack 91
    Defense 109
    Special Attack 101
    Special Defense 96
    Speed 101

I want there to be a minotuar fighting type (bipedal).

Years
  • Post pictures of anything to do with fighting Pokemon.

I have a few I found on Tumblr that I'd love to share! This has to be one of my favorites even though I'm not a huge Primeape fan:

Spoiler:

The coloring and lineart are really smooth so the image is so nice to look at. Makes me almost want a Primeape on my team. I'm still looking for a big collage of several fighting types in one image though, much like the one you posted, Fighting Girl. That one is amazing. <3

Fighting Girl

Fighting Type Master
    Years
  • New question.

Do you think any Fighting Pokemon need an evolution? If yes who and why. And do you think any Pokemon need/should have a fighting type evolution, for example Shuckle.

Spoiler:

What do you think of Mega Mewtwo X?

Last edited:

Fairy Tale~

Straight Outta Compton
    Years
  • i would like to join
    username goatman4
    partner cobalion
    why i want to join i love cobaloin and machoke and fighting pokemon are cool

Years
  • New question.

Do you think any Fighting Pokemon need an evolution? If yes who and why. And do you think any Pokemon need/should have a fighting type evolution, for example Shuckle.

Spoiler:

What do you think of Mega Mewtwo X?

I'm probably alone on this, but I feel like Medicham was a bit of an underwhelming Pokemon that could have been cooler if it had an evolution. Or perhaps at least a form.

As for Mega Mewtwo X.. I didn't like the guy at first but the more I look at him the more I start liking him. He's certainly really cool and catches my eye much more than the Y form. Never did I think we'd get a fighting-type Mewtwo, though.

Jet Pilot

I killed Spiderman.
    Years
  • Username: Opitatertots (Pun certainly intended)
    Partner Pokemon(You can nickname it if you like): Scrafty
    Reason for joining: I love fighting types, most of my teams within every game I've played consists of two dual-type fighters.
    Answer the Current Topic: I'd love to see a Rock/Fighting type, but maybe there already is one.. I don't know, I'm not knowledgeable of 4th gen + and as I recall there was no such dual type prior to gen 4. Correct me if I'm wrong.

Affliction

Booted out - don't be like me!
    Years
    • Seen Sep 3, 2016
    Username: Umbr30n
    Partner Pokemon(You can nickname it if you like): Lucario the Lucario.
    Reason for joining: Because Stunfisk Fighting Types are always good to have on your team as they can use moves in awesome and yet elegant ways. They are strong against many types, and they usually always have a good enough movepool to defeat opponents that it's otherwise weak to. Also, DynamicPunch is one of my move favourite moves ever.
    Answer the Current Topic: Ghost/Fighting. Without Gen VI, it would only have three weaknesses - Two of which are weak to it. Of course, with Fairy coming along, this combination gains another unwanted weakness. But hey, look on the bright side - It has 3 resistances, one of which is 0.25x (Bug - That means Megahorn only has 30 Power lol), although you don't usually see a lot of them. And it has two immunities (3 if it would have levitate), so it's not that bad defensively.

Fairy Tale~

Straight Outta Compton
    Years
  • I'm probably alone on this, but I feel like Medicham was a bit of an underwhelming Pokemon that could have been cooler if it had an evolution. Or perhaps at least a form.

As for Mega Mewtwo X.. I didn't like the guy at first but the more I look at him the more I start liking him. He's certainly really cool and catches my eye much more than the Y form. Never did I think we'd get a fighting-type Mewtwo, though.

i agree cirno he was not very cool at first but hes kinda grown on me.
    and it would be cool if sawk evolved

Fighting Girl

Fighting Type Master
    Years
  • New Question:
    What do you think of the gen 6 Fighting Pokemon?

Also I will add the gen 6 Fighting Pokemon when the sprites are added to Bulbapedia.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back