• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen [SO. MANY. SPOILERS.] X&Y New Photos Leaked!

Status
Not open for further replies.

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
Years
  • Goomy and Sliggoo are the most adorable Dragon Pokemon introduced, even though they don't look like Dragons.

Barbaracle looks vicious and it even has the stats to match. Looking the stats, I don't think it'd be an efficient Surf user in battle, but if I really need to use the HM and don't start with Froakie, it could be a decent HM slave, assuming it gets other good HMs.

Wobbu

bunger bunger bunger bunger
    Years
  • There apparently is an Item in the game that can change the ability of your Pokemon~

Spoiler:

My guess would be the Mega Stones because some Pokémon change their Ability when they megavolve. The Hidden Ability suggestion is possible, but then why recreate the Dream World?

Moist

other in a month When you,
    Years
  • Can someone make a list of all 'spoiled' pokemon and mega evolutions? Please? I'm on my phone right now :(

Off topic: Holy mother of god 14 members plus 44 guests viewing this thread right now!

HI MOM!!!

Sun

When the sun goes down...
    Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2017
    Can someone make a list of all 'spoiled' pokemon and mega evolutions? Please? I'm on my phone right now :(

Off topic: Holy mother of god 14 members plus 44 guests viewing this thread right now!

HI MOM!!!
    Note that this list might be accurate or not. And it focuses on Central Kalos only.

http://pastebin.com/0KYrEw8i

Mega not included.

Years
  • Goomy and Sliggoo are the most adorable Dragon Pokemon introduced, even though they don't look like Dragons.

Barbaracle looks vicious and it even has the stats to match. Looking the stats, I don't think it'd be an efficient Surf user in battle, but if I really need to use the HM and don't start with Froakie, it could be a decent HM slave, assuming it gets other good HMs.

Yeah I'm sorta agreeing with you there, Barbaracle's stats seem like it could have some good competitive usage as a physical tank, being able to take physical hits but also hit hard thanks to the fact it gets Tough Claws, which is the same ability Mega Charizard X gets. Hoping that its movepool can make great use of that Attack and Defense!

And also, here's the Flabebe evolution if anyone missed it:
    Spoiler:

It's called Floette, and is apparently a pure Fairy-type. It looks just as adorable as Flabebe and I'm betting it'll retain the different colored flowers that Flabebe has.

Years
    • Seen Aug 12, 2019
    I'm liking MegaAerodactyl's design, although she's gotten paler and has the strange beard. Nonetheless, she looks decent. :)

I don't think it's version exclusive as the MegaStone didn't have a letter tied to it.
    Well according to the official Gender ratio, Aerodactyl are 87.5% Male and just 12.5% of them are female...so yeah i guess it grew a beard because of that lol.

Moist

other in a month When you,
    Years
  • According to the pastebin list, there's still 3 pokemon to be revealed:
    070 - After Floette, before Budew.
    119 - After Doublade, before Venipede.
    123 - After Scolipede, before Smeargle.

My predictions:
    070 - Floette evolution
    119 - Doublade evolution
    123 - Random pokemon

Ω Ruby and α Sapphire

Only 3? I'm still hoping for a lot more than that. No one is even close to finished the game are they?

Sun

Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2017
    Only 3? I'm still hoping for a lot more than that. No one is even close to finished the game are they?

There's still Mountain Dex!
    One of the few known new Pokemon from that region is the snail-dragon. :)

Years
  • Some leaked information about Hawlucha and Klefki, courtesy of Tumblr:
    Spoiler:

Hawlucha apparently learns a new Fighting-type attack called Power-Up Punch which hits for 40 BP and raises Attack stat by one stage, and according to the post I saw on Tumblr I found this image on, they said it's the TM that Korrina's Gym gives out. They mentioned "third Gym" so that all but confirms Korrina's Gym is the 3rd Gym. Hawlucha also learns a brand-new Flying-type attack called Flying Press. And it's also revealed to learn Fly and Roost. It has Unburden as its ability. The stats show Hawlucha will be very fast (has high Speed), but also be a good physical attacker.

Spoiler:

Klefki's stats appear to be quite balanced, but it's slightly more better in the defensive department given its highest stats are shown to be Defense and Special Defense. But still, they aren't that big of a gap compared to the offenses and Speed. It's been revealed to learn a new Fairy-type move called Crafty Shield, which protects it from status moves. It also learns Torment, Mirror Shot and Foul Play. It has Prankster for its ability.

swift13

taylur swift
    Years
  • omg AW FLOETTE LOOKS SUPER CUTE IM GETTING A FLABEBE NOW

wow and i really want a klefki its cute (does anyone know if its getting an evolution)

Last edited:

Sun

Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2017
    Some leaked information about Hawlucha and Klefki, courtesy of Tumblr:
    Spoiler:

Hawlucha apparently learns a new Fighting-type attack called Power-Up Punch which hits for 40 BP and raises Attack stat by one stage, and according to the post I saw on Tumblr I found this image on, they said it's the TM that Korrina's Gym gives out. They mentioned "third Gym" so that all but confirms Korrina's Gym is the 3rd Gym. Hawlucha also learns a brand-new Flying-type attack called Flying Press. And it's also revealed to learn Fly and Roost. It has Unburden as its ability. The stats show Hawlucha will be very fast (has high Speed), but also be a good physical attacker.

Spoiler:

Klefki's stats appear to be quite balanced, but it's slightly more better in the defensive department given its highest stats are shown to be Defense and Special Defense. But still, they aren't that big of a gap compared to the offenses and Speed. It's been revealed to learn a new Fairy-type move called Crafty Shield, which protects it from status moves. It also learns Torment, Mirror Shot and Foul Play. It has Prankster for its ability.
    I will definitely catch Hawlucha, been waiting for a Flying/Fighting for ages!

Klefki appears to be a supporter Pokemon then, but the stats are not so impressive.
    Let's hope an evolution for it. Is Klefki confirmed to be a Mountain Pokemon?

Years
    • Seen Aug 12, 2019
    So in total how many Kalos pokemon have been discovered? I reckon it should be close to 70 already???

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back