• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Twilight-kun

Pokémon World Champion
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 27, 2023
Rune Factory 4, eh?

I liked RF3

Raven~♥

Shana, or whatever, seemed too ditzy for me >.>

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

For the most part I never really like the "main/default/whatever" bachelorette in RF games. Third I married Collette and ToD I was working on marrying Elena. Though ToD is a bit different so eh. Don't remember who I was going to marry in Frontier but my sister was working on marrying the mail girl. I forget her name though. Definitely not turnip girl. :V

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
Years

For the most part I never really like the "main/default/whatever" bachelorette in RF games. Third I married Collette and ToD I was working on marrying Elena. Though ToD is a bit different so eh. Don't remember who I was going to marry in Frontier but my sister was working on marrying the mail girl. I forget her name though. Definitely not turnip girl. :V
Well, RF4 is bit different. In RF4 there is no main girl. There are people you are introduced to first, but not one single main girl. Not sure who I'm going to choose, though. I've been playing this for at least 8 hours and I still don't have a clue.

I'll tell you, though, I think that XSEED is the best publisher for the Rune Factory series. They're make good dialogue, and it's actually proven to be laugh-out-loud funny at times. The dub they provided is great, too. Best in the series, what with amazing VAs like Yuri Lowenthaland Todd Habercorn.

@Donavannj - Not a bad choice, both are great games. I'm more surprised that the clerk actually cared enough to suggest a good game to you.

...Wait...what's this about the end of the thread?

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Looking forward to it then! Whenever... I... get the chance to play it.

Every 30000 posts in Forum Games a game gets closed and a new version of the game can then be made. Think it was/is to help with loading times but in general it's just become a tradition here.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

haha okay! 36 posts from now then if don isn't around or not paying attention rika can make it

xseed

Reality? Or a dream?
Years

hmmmm. I just dont get it. last night my laptop was running perfectly. today any program that eats up cpu runs even slower. when I checked my task manager I found out it was because something called dllhost.exe was also taking up massive cpu(up to 60!). hmmm...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back