• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emerald hack: Pokemon Resolute Version (Version 2.93 Released)

George Beamish

Mud Fish Poketuber
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Oct 9, 2015
I hope you don't mind, but I've started recording this game (hope this doesn't sound like advertising :/ ) and so far I'm enjoying it, though I appear to be in stupid trainer mode today and keep whiting out XD

Can't wait to see what this hack holds :)

Years
  • Seen Apr 17, 2024
In ecruteak city when you enter some of the buildings like tin tower and the kimono girl house it takes you to like some battle tower and then you have to travel all the way back because it saves your game as well.

Thanks for reporting, now I've fixed it in the newest Beta 3.23.

Thanks man! Oh yeah btw the 3rd stages of the Kalos starters are out, named Chesnaught, Delphox and Greninja respectively. Will you be adding them soon?

They were added since Beta 3.20, so I think they were already there. You can try to evolve them at Lv 36.

For some reason i can't exit the second gym in jhoto can you fix this and Elizabeth sprite is in the second city i think its a bug,

You must be playing an older beta. The bug about Eliza was fixed already, and yes, I didn't find the bug of BUGSY's gym, thanks a lot for reporting, now I fixed it in Beta 3.23, too.

I hope you don't mind, but I've started recording this game (hope this doesn't sound like advertising :/ ) and so far I'm enjoying it, though I appear to be in stupid trainer mode today and keep whiting out XD

Can't wait to see what this hack holds :)

Hapy to see you like it, and it was not your fault that you always lose to the trainers there, I think I might had made theirs level higher than expected, so it might be a bit difficult.

Beta 3.23 released for fixing several bugs.

Years
  • Seen May 7, 2023
hello,1158.what should l do before l go to the pure village. l have finished the event in pinearoma villa, but still a person is standing off the tall building in pure villa.

Years
  • Seen Sep 20, 2014
Thanks! also could you tell me where the last gym in Tyon is? I fought 7 gyms and searched everywhere but i cant find it. I've fought the rock, fire, dragon, ice, fairy, grass and the flora city gym

oh yeah the sprites for the 2nd evos are awesome! :) but maybe you could edit greninja's battle sprite a bit? because it's facing the player instead of the opponent. thanks!

OH yeah and there's anotherbug. the pokemon centres in tyron get my game stcuk after i heal.

Last edited:

Years
  • Seen Apr 17, 2024
hello,1158.what should l do before l go to the pure village. l have finished the event in pinearoma villa, but still a person is standing off the tall building in pure villa.

You need to go to Halfleaf City to defeat the gym leader and go to Halfleaf Cave for a small event. After these, you'll be able to get pass.

Thanks! also could you tell me where the last gym in Tyon is? I fought 7 gyms and searched everywhere but i cant find it. I've fought the rock, fire, dragon, ice, fairy, grass and the flora city gym

oh yeah the sprites for the 2nd evos are awesome! :) but maybe you could edit greninja's battle sprite a bit? because it's facing the player instead of the opponent. thanks!

OH yeah and there's anotherbug. the pokemon centres in tyron get my game stcuk after i heal.

Really? The sprite is wrong? Okay, it might look a bit strange since I didn't make it well, I'll remake it soon, and whar's more, I tried to fix the bugs in the Pokemon Centers of TYRON, you can have a try to see if it was fixed.

The newest Beta 3.24 released for fixing several bugs. The length of the hack get a bit longer and Zygarde was added in the newest beta.

Years
  • Seen Oct 26, 2013
Which Mega evolution you add in the hack and did Tyrantrum is in the hack btw great hack ;d

Years
  • Seen Dec 7, 2014
i wanna ask couple of questions .. FIRST ..i have my flaebe of 100 lev is there any way to evolve it into floette and Florges... SECOND . are the new evolution of chespin and froakie available in this hack now as their final form are out....................

Years
  • Seen Sep 20, 2014
hey man if you check serebii, there's actually a whole set of sprites you might want to use to make sprites for the 6 gen pokemon. Hope you'll be adding more!

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 9, 2014
I had just finished the Tyron League. Now I'm on the mission's for the Johto Ticket. Stuck at the Colress mission. In Pure Tower is a bug, which repeats the Regigigas event. I've used Walktrough Walls cheat, got Suicune and cleared the mission at Colress, but when I go the girl that gives u mission's, she say the same, as I didn't clear the mission. I'm playing the last beta.

Last edited:

Orifiel

Priestess
Years
I had just finished the Tyron League. Now I'm on the mission's for the Johto Ticket. Stuck at the Colress mission. In Pure Tower is a bug, which repeats the Regigigas event. I've used Walktrough Walls cheat, got Suicune and cleared the mission at Colress, but when I go the girl that gives u mission's, she say the same, as I didn't clear the mission. I'm playing the last beta.

Well, it is the last beta but not the final release.
1158 will fix those box later on.

Years
This looks fun, but the thing that bugs me and puts me off playing this and Victory fire is the lack of spaces between punctuation (especially commas) and names of characters.

Years
  • Seen Apr 17, 2024
Which Mega evolution you add in the hack and did Tyrantrum is in the hack btw great hack ;d

The mega evolutions I added currently are: Absol, Lucario, Ampharos, Mewtwo(Y) and Mawile.

After event Lighthouse in Olivine City, where I go ? ~_~

Go to New Bark Town to meet Prof.Elm(Only available in Beta 3.24 or Beta 3.25).

i wanna ask couple of questions .. FIRST ..i have my flaebe of 100 lev is there any way to evolve it into floette and Florges... SECOND . are the new evolution of chespin and froakie available in this hack now as their final form are out....................

I'm just making the sprites of the evolutions of Flabebe, and the three starters were completely added in this hack, they can evolve to theirs final form.

hey man if you check serebii, there's actually a whole set of sprites you might want to use to make sprites for the 6 gen pokemon. Hope you'll be adding more!

Thanks, and I'm currently drawing the sprites, I'll add more Pokemon from the 6th gen in the future.

Thanks for reporting, The bug in Pure Tower is fixed in the newes beta. You just need to go there to finish the event again, then go back from the stairs in the depth of Mt.Snowy, it will lead you back to Cloud Meadow. And as for the last mission, it is not a bug, do remember that the one who gave you the mission is the old man near the entrance of the tunnel, talk to him after you finished the event, then he'll tell you that you finished the mission, and after this, you can go back to Eastern City for the coins.

Little question.. why you not use Advance Position Editor? xd..

Cya~

I seldomly renew my toolbox, so I always miss new tools. Well, thanks for your advice, I'll try it.

Well, it is the last beta but not the final release.
1158 will fix those box later on.

Yes, that is what I'm doing now.

But the beta end's on the sixth Johto badge.

Yes, and in the newest beta, it ends on the seventh Johto Badge. I'll complete Johto Region and the final battle against Red on Mt. Silver.

This looks fun, but the thing that bugs me and puts me off playing this and Victory fire is the lack of spaces between punctuation (especially commas) and names of characters.

I know, this is always a big problem as I always type words too quick. I'll get it over in my next project, I think.

Newest Beta 3.25 released for fixing a small bug. And the newest beta ends after you got your 7th badge in Johto Region.

Years
  • Seen Dec 7, 2014
I'm just making the sprites of the evolutions of Flabebe, and the three starters were completely added in this hack, they can evolve to theirs final form.

but i was asking whether my flaebe can evolve even though it is at lev 100????

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 9, 2014
Thanks for reporting, The bug in Pure Tower is fixed in the newes beta. You just need to go there to finish the event again, then go back from the stairs in the depth of Mt.Snowy, it will lead you back to Cloud Meadow. And as for the last mission, it is not a bug, do remember that the one who gave you the mission is the old man near the entrance of the tunnel, talk to him after you finished the event, then he'll tell you that you finished the mission, and after this, you can go back to Eastern City for the coins.

I downloaded the new beta, but I still can't earn coins for the mission in Pure Tower (cleared it at Colress) and start a new mission. The girl in Eastern City still say "Don't let him wait too long, child, he trust you. Don't let him down."

Years
  • Seen Apr 17, 2024

but i was asking whether my flaebe can evolve even though it is at lev 100????

It still can't evolve yet, so please wait until I finish the sprites of it and inserted the evolved form of it into this hack.

I downloaded the new beta, but I still can't earn coins for the mission in Pure Tower (cleared it at Colress) and start a new mission. The girl in Eastern City still say "Don't let him wait too long, child, he trust you. Don't let him down."

This is a bug, thenks for reporting this, and I fixed it in the newer Beta 3.26.

I've completed the event in New Bark Town,
but was told to find Dr.Fuji.
Where Dr.Fuji ? and Where Jasmin ?

Prof.Oak and Prof.Elm just talked about Dr.Fuji when they told you they were researching on the mega evolution, so there's no need to find Dr.Fuji, you just need to go to Lake Of Rage to countinue now, and Jasmine is in the cafe of Olivine City.

Back