• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Maximum Playing Time

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Apr 17, 2024
That would be where the EV training, breeding, and collecting takes over for most of us. Pretty much those of us with more than that are the competitors and/or 100%-ers, with exceptions of people who continue to play just to play.

I see. This might sound odd, but I've never had a console to play Pokémon on, I've always played on emulators.
So naturally, after the game's ending, if there was no post-game, there would be nothing to do for me because
there was no one to fight anymore. It gains a whole new aspect when you can play against other people with
the team you trained yourself.

Years
Wooow, 999? :O My highest was somewhere around 300 in Sapphire, I believe.. many years ago when it had just come out. Don't think I've ever reached anywhere near 900 in any game much less Pokemon.

Shrew

is a Shrew
Years
I had 999:59 in Diamond, and I still wasn't done playing by then. Battle Tower, Underground, Poke Radar... I had a lot to keep me busy. The fact that this was sorta-kinda my first pokemon game and that I didn't get Platinum played into this.

Years
I've never even come close to the maximum play time in any of the games, but I'm sure if I were to combine my multiple playthroughs of both Sapphire and FireRed, I wouldn't doubt if they had 300+ hours each. I just don't know if I could find enough to occupy my time into playing 999 hours of the same game, but if there were to ever be a 3rd gen remake featuring the Emerald style Battle Frontier, that would be my best bet in getting there.

Back