• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Issue: Randomly goes back to home page

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2023
    I am not sure if this is because of the theme I am using or after our names now have drop-down menus but, this problem happens so randomly.

Most of this randomness happens while I'm on my Control Panel. I click a thread to see a new post, I end up in PC's home page. Sometimes, I refresh my Control Panel, I end up in PC's home page. And sometimes, the Control Panel refreshes along with my tabbed 'Who's online' page, bringing my Control Panel back to the home page. =/

I'm currently using the [Let's Fly Together] theme, since it's an alright theme for my sensitive eyes. =/

edit: and then it just happened right after I clicked the Submit Thread button.
    The page refreshes, throws me here, and then quickly throws me back to the home page.
    What gives? >.>

Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2023
    Strange. I don't have an immediate answer for you, but I can say that it's unlikely to be an issue with PC. The way in which PC is coded shouldn't lead you around the forums in such a way, unless someone has fiddled with the back end in that way (again, I doubt it).

The only things I can suggest is that you try another theme that you like for a bit, try another browser, and/or log out and in again. It could easily be a browser issue though, browsers tend to have more bugs in terms of gateway connections than the actual sites do. So let us know if any of those things help.

Back