• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Super Bowl.

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
I really don't support either team actively or care for either, but I wouldn't mind seeing the Broncos take the victory.But it wouldn't bother me at all if the Seahawks win. Just may the best team win I guess. I'm not much of a football guy so I usually just watch the Superbowl for the commercials cause they are hilarious. This year I have to write an essay on a commercial that I found effective (or irritating), so I'll be paying attention to the commercials ten times more. XD

Last edited:

pompayyy

Forever and Ever
Years
Well, I live in Colorado so I'm kinda expected to root for them...

I've actually never liked football in general. Watching tons of testosterone pumped men clashing with each other for the sake of entertainment isn't my idea of a Sunday night.

though I do go to Super Bowl parties for the food.....

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
I'm aiming towards Denver because they just have so much potential. Sure the Seahawks have the #1 defense this season but will they pull it off against them? That's the million dollar pregunta.

Unfortunately I *might* be working that day so there's a slim chance that I'll have the day off from work.

Firox

eepz, come help pwease!
Years
I know that my team will win this time - long time Seahawks fan!
I already took out all my other plans from Sunday just to watch the game.
Wearing my Seahawks shirt as I'm posting.

Years
Spoiler:

I live just north of Seattle and my favorite team is in the same division as Denver, so I'm obviously going to be rooting for the Seahawks to win the Super Bowl. Granted, I think that Denver has the better team and will probably win, but it's still a game I'm looking forward to watch either way.

LuminescentUmbreon

Eeveelution Trainer
Years
I like both teams, but I'm leaning towards Denver because of Peyton. I was really hoping for a Super Bowl 38 rematch, especially after the Week 11 match between the two teams (Panthers and Patriots).

Years
  • Seen Feb 5, 2023
Broncos are being destroyed right now! I don't like either time but it's kinda disheartening. :c

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
I'm happy that Seattle won. I'm just...wow. WHAT HAPPENED, MANNING? They literally just...gave the game away to the Seahawks. Denver just did so poorly to the point that everyone started to think "how in the hell did they get up to this point?"

Years
Yeah, that game was pretty anti-climactic. We left the party after the third quarter ended.

At least the Halftime Show was cool, I do like me some Bruno Mars and Red Hot Chili Peppers.

Talon

[font=Cambria]Hidden From Mind[/font]
Years
I didn't care who won, but the Seahawks demolished. I always watch the Super Bowl. Don't see why you wouldn't, even if you didn't like football, there's always the commercials (Which weren't that good this year, I might add.).

I'm actually a Steelers fan XD hate me now but I do like both teams and their players. I'm not really leaning on either side but, I'll be happy for either team that wins
I'm a Steelers fan, also! People don't like me for that :( They are the most winning team, tied with the Cowboys. Literally, they are tied for being the best team there is. Just had a couple of bad years, recently.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Feb 5, 2023
Yeah, that game was pretty anti-climactic. We left the party after the third quarter ended.

At least the Halftime Show was cool, I do like me some Bruno Mars and Red Hot Chili Peppers.

Agreed, the Halftime Show was my favorite part this year. :p

εcho.

The silver ninetales
Years
My husband is a huge Seahawks fan (and therefore, by default, I am too), so we were ecstatic about the win yesterday.

Although the game wasn't nearly exciting as the one against SF two weeks ago. Now THAT was some intense football. Yesterday stopped being nerve wracking once we got up 22 points or so.

Ozymandias

i'm going on a journey
Years
This game was so boring XD I was actually expecting it to be really good.... I thought over all the entire thing was bad. The game, the commercials, and the half time show

Back